• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Closed Sydney's Seasonal Signatures

I hadn't changed mine since valentines last year, thanks to these little silver bells I finally did the change lol ❣🎅🎀

I changed my regular avatar to have festive colors. It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out how to make the diagonal stripes in Photoshop.

My signature is a screenshot from an ice level. Anyone who recognizes which game my signature is from gets imaginary cookies.

Kind of late to the party, but I changed mine up before Christmas. Nothing like last minute after a hectic work schedule lol.

Here's mine! I like moomin!

I hope it counts, let me know if it doesn't. My avatar isn't that seasonal in itself, but I drew this Gabi for Quinn's Quilts and I really liked how it came out so I made it my avatar and don't want to change it so soon already. I considered drawing a little santa hat on her but I liked the simplicity too much ^^;

EDIT: Edited a bit because I forgot to account for the text size, oops d:

Hi, I'm afraid your avatar does not fit the seasonal theme. If you include the ornaments or mistletoe from your quilt in your avatar with Gabi then I can accept it!

Here's mine. Loving the purple decorations.
Here is my entry~
Happy holidays!!🎄
Reporting in.

Happy holidays!

Hello! May you please double check your signature size? Everything under the signature line must be a maximum of 250px including text, images and spoiler tags.

Hi, I'm afraid your avatar does not fit the seasonal theme. If you include the ornaments or mistletoe from your quilt in your avatar with Gabi then I can accept it!
I updated it, is this alright? Definitely got rid of simplicity here but it's still cute, and I made her into a christmas angel as well for some reason d:

Hello! May you please double check your signature size? Everything under the signature line must be a maximum of 250px including text, images and spoiler tags.
Got rid of the text. Should be good now, I believe.

Back