• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

PEKOE IN BOXES

latest

Pekoe (ジャスミン, Jasumin?, Jasmine) is a normal cub villager from the Animal Crossing series who was introduced in Animal Crossing: City Folk. Pekoe's name may derive from a term used to refer to unopened leaf buds in tea flushes; her initial phrase, "bud," is also associated with the head of a flower. She is similar in appearance to June, another cub from the early games in the series. She appears on the album cover for Imperial K.K.

Appearance

Pekoe is white cub who has almond-shaped, aquamarine eyes and rosy cheeks. She has short, black hair, and she initially wears the Hot Spring Shirt.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the normal personality.
As a normal villager, she will appear hospitable and friendly towards the player and will give useful tips to new players, such as the camera feature (City Folk) and looking up at the sky (also in City Folk). She likes to share her clothes with other villagers, as well as her initial quote. She is very rarely annoyed or angry, although she may leave arguments with other villagers looking upset.

House

Pekoe's house is somewhat similar to Genji's or Kabuki's house. Her house has an exotic theme, with a bamboo floor and a red vase, matching with her Asian appearance. She has a phonograph that plays Imperial K.K. This also gives off the idea of her being Chinese oriented.

BOB IN BOXES

latest

Bob (ニコバン,, Nikoban?) is a lazy cat villager who has appeared in every game of the Animal Crossing series. His name is most likely based off the bobcat. Many believe he is the first Animal Crossing series character because he was born on January 1st , has a clich? name, and he appears in every game. His initial phrase, "pthhhpth," may be a reference to the sound a cat makes when coughing up a hairball (this is further supported by the information on the e-reader card which indicates he tends to spit often while speaking). His picture phrase in New Leaf is a feline spin on the memetic phrase "You only live once".

Appearance

Bob is a purple cat with darker polka dots and half-closed eyes, making him appear sleepy. He initially wears the Blossom Shirt, which clashes with his deep-purple fur. The inside of his ears are pink, and his tail has two darker stripes on it. Despite being male, he has a rather feminine appearance.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the lazy personality.

As a lazy villager, Bob will be easy to get along with due to his laid-back lifestyle. Like all lazy villagers, he shares a love of food and relaxing. He will enjoy partaking in the usual hobbies, usually for relaxing reasons or for food, such as fishing. Bob often asks the player to get him common fish such as sea basses, which he says he's going to 'study.' He will get along well with other villagers, but may offend or confuse jock villagers, who have a conflicting lifestyle of exercise and fitness, opposed to the lazy lifestyle of relaxing and food.

House

Bob's house includes the whole set of the Kiddie Series including the Wallpaper and Flooring. K.K. Ragtime is played on a Kiddie Stereo.

Has diana been spoken for yet, If not i offer 150 tbt :)

Last edited:
BOB IN BOXES, current high bid is 50 TBT

latest

Bob (ニコバン,, Nikoban?) is a lazy cat villager who has appeared in every game of the Animal Crossing series. His name is most likely based off the bobcat. Many believe he is the first Animal Crossing series character because he was born on January 1st , has a clich? name, and he appears in every game. His initial phrase, "pthhhpth," may be a reference to the sound a cat makes when coughing up a hairball (this is further supported by the information on the e-reader card which indicates he tends to spit often while speaking). His picture phrase in New Leaf is a feline spin on the memetic phrase "You only live once".

Appearance

Bob is a purple cat with darker polka dots and half-closed eyes, making him appear sleepy. He initially wears the Blossom Shirt, which clashes with his deep-purple fur. The inside of his ears are pink, and his tail has two darker stripes on it. Despite being male, he has a rather feminine appearance.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the lazy personality.

As a lazy villager, Bob will be easy to get along with due to his laid-back lifestyle. Like all lazy villagers, he shares a love of food and relaxing. He will enjoy partaking in the usual hobbies, usually for relaxing reasons or for food, such as fishing. Bob often asks the player to get him common fish such as sea basses, which he says he's going to 'study.' He will get along well with other villagers, but may offend or confuse jock villagers, who have a conflicting lifestyle of exercise and fitness, opposed to the lazy lifestyle of relaxing and food.

House

Bob's house includes the whole set of the Kiddie Series including the Wallpaper and Flooring. K.K. Ragtime is played on a Kiddie Stereo.

Hello! Just wanted to let you know I've gotten all the villagers I was looking for, thanks so much for the help and putting me on the list, you may remove me now :3

HENRY IN BOXES

latest

Henry (ヘンリー,, Henrii?) is a smug frog villager in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Despite being a smug villager, his picture quote may make him seem like a lazy villager, who commonly portray gluttony. His appearance and initial phrase may also make him mistakable for a lazy villager.

Appearance

Henry is a frog villager. He is lime green in color, with yellow patches on the tips of his hands, feet, and his face. His cheeks are pinkish brown, and his eyes are half closed when not expressing specific emotions. His eyes are large with black pupils, and he has a large mouth that is stereotypical of frogs.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the smug personality.
Henry has a smug personality. This means he will appear kind and gentlemanly when in conversation with the player. On numerous occasions, he will flirt with the player and admire them. Henry will occasionally talk about being into niche hobbies, like being a train fanatic or collecting plastic bottle caps. He will be very interested in fashion and will mention it often in conversations and letters.

House

Henry has K.K. Soul playing on his Golden Stereo. He has some of the furniture from the Stripe Series and the Blue Series.

Thank you so much for Rosie!!! I TT'd ahead cause I was so excited and now shes living in my town!!! THanks!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again!!! Could I possibly have Marina??? I love her too!!! XD Plus you seem to be the only person my 3ds is compatible to go visit!!! How much???

MARINA IN BOXES

latest

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"I think I'm the only sane one in this town."

? Picture quote, Animal Crossing: Wild World
Marina (タコリーナ, Takorīna?) is a normal octopus villager whose debut appearance was in Dōbutsu no Mori e+ as an islander. She later reappeared in Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk, where she was a villager. She probably was named after marinas, which are sheltered harbors where boats and yachts are kept in the water, or she may have been named after the Latin origin, the meaning of "Marina" is "from the sea." It may have also been from the word marine, a general term for things relating to the sea or ocean. Her initial catchphrase is a reference to how video games and cartoons interprit the sound an octopus makes when spitting up ink.

Appearance

Marina is a strawberry pink octopus with eight tentacles altogether for arms and legs. She has a "jet," relocated to mimic a mouth, and black eyes with a single eyelash on each. Her cheeks are light yellow and she has a quiff of hair above her eyes. On the back of her head, there is a small pink bow, which is barely noticeable, since her head is pink too. In Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Marina wears the Red Aloha Shirt, and in Animal Crossing: Wild World, Animal Crossing: City Folk, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, the Bubblegum shirt.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the normal personality.
As a normal villager, Marina will appear friendly and hospitable towards the player and other villagers. Like other normal villagers, she will have an unseen obsession with hygiene and cleanliness, which she mentions when the player visits her in her home. Other than her hygiene interests, she will appear neutral and open-minded when discussing hobbies, such as gardening, bug catching, fishing and so on. Like other villagers, she will, from time to time, ask the player for favors feeling sorry for having to ask for help, but appearing very gracious once the task has been complete. She will get along easily with other villagers, but may conflict with snooty or cranky villagers when they say something weird or hurtful to her. She is easy to befriend.

House

Marina's house consists of many furniture items from the Lovely Series, such as a lovely bed and the lovely lamp, along with the matching lovely wall and lovely floor. Other items include a claw-foot tub; in New Leaf, she also has a toilet, a sunflower, and a lovely wall clock. Her turntable plays Soulful K.K..

Back