• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

RENEE IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"When it happens, you'll be like, "Man, I'm glad I took care of those little flower dudes!" Yo yo yo!"

? Ren?e, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Ren?e (おさい,, Osai?) is an uchi rhino villager who first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. As of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, she is the only uchi rhino.

Appearance

Renee is an entirely lavender rhino with a white horn and hooves. She has a mop of bright, pink hair and wears pink blush. Her eyes appear half-lidded with eyelashes only on the bottom. Her initial clothing is the sailor's shirt.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the uchi personality.
Ren?e is an uchi ("big sister") villager. She will have a tendency to be blunt with the player, teaching them how to "always win at fights" and ways to relax. She will also act like a caring big sister to the player once they become close friends. Ren?e may get along with jock villagers who share her love of sports, and lazy villagers for how laid-back they are. However, she may conflict with snooty and cranky villagers, who spread rumors about others.

House

On her Red Boombox, she has Surfin' K.K. playing.

PUCK IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"That's poor, <Player>. You gotta occasionally read a book, or you'll fall behind the times."
? Puck, Animal Crossing
Puck (ホッケー,, Hockey?) is a lazy penguin villager in the Animal Crossing series. His name refers to a "puck," used in hockey games, which is played on ice, and ice is the habitat penguins live in. He is absent in Animal Crossing: Wild World, but returns in Animal Crossing: City Folk.

Appearance

Puck from Animal Forest.
Puck is a light pink penguin with a yellow beak. He has a white stomach that extends up to the bottom of his beak. Puck initially wears a BB Shirt, a black shirt with two big white "B"s on the front. He appears to be wearing a blue hockey helmet on his head. He can be mistaken for a jock villager because of his sporty look and relation to hockey or cranky due to his irritated looks. In Animal Forest, Puck has no difference, only that more pink is added on his face.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the lazy personality.

As a lazy villager, Puck will enjoy sleeping, eating, and comics. Cranky villagers will admire his laid-back lifestyle. He gets along well with other villagers, but may conflict jock villagers due to his lack of exercise and he may also conflict with snooty villagers, asking them if they could make dinner or lunch. But therefore, he is easy to befriend.

House

Puck's house largely consists of furniture from the Blue Series, and has all of the Blue Series, as well as countless items from it, such as the Blue Clock, Blue Wallpaper, Blue Flooring and the Blue Bed. He also has all the Gyroids from the Plinkoid Family. If Puck is given a Stereo, K.K. Casbah is played on it.

MOTT IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"DUDE! MY FACE! Not cool, <player>, I saw that look in your eye, you're totally enjoying this, cagey!"

? Mott after getting hit with a net, Animal Crossing: City Folk
"I'm looking for clothes that can contain my massive muscles!"

? Mott in Able Sisters, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Mott (リック,, Rick?) is a jock lion villager in the Animal Crossing series. His name is a reference to the 70's band Mott the Hoople, who later reformed under the name British Lions. His initial phrase is a play on the word "cage", which is usually what lions are kept in at zoos.

Appearance

Mott wears reading glasses and a charming outfit, and so he resembles more of a sophisticated gentleman than an exercise-obsessed jock. His initial clothing is the pirate's coat.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the jock personality.

Mott has a jock personality, which means he will have a keen interest in sports and fitness, making him appear competitive and in some cases rude when talking to other villagers, usually criticizing their fitness. He will appear slow-witted and absent-minded when talking about deep, meaningful things. He will get along well with peppy villagers, but gets confused by the choice of lifestyle followed by lazy villagers, who appear opposite to the jock personality. He may offend and upset snooty and cranky villagers.

Mott in the GracieGrace
House

His house has a bathroom theme, with two wash basins, a bath tub, and two showers, from the same theme. He also has a gyroid. Mott plays Marine Song 2001 when given a stereo. In New Leaf, he has many items from the Sloppy Series.

MARGIE IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"I hope that one day, people all over the world will be able to wear the clothes I create. There isn't anything I want more!"
? Margie, Dōbutsu no Mori
Margie (サリー,, Sarii?) is an elephant villager with a normal personality from the Animal Crossing series. As well as appearing as a villager in Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk, she appears in Dōbutsu no Mori by the name of Sally (Japanese name), who is an aspiring fashion designer and is best friends with Ai. She reappeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Her initial phrase is a reference to the sounds an elephant makes. Her Japanese name refers to the Indian dress, Sari, and there are elephants in India, which relate to her species. She appears on the album cover of Mountain Song and K.K. Oasis.

Appearance

Margie is a white elephant with yellow hands and feet. She has yellow and orange hair, which is also on the tip of her ears. She has pink blush on her cheeks and blue eyes above slightly. Margie's initial shirt is a Hot Spring Shirt which she wears when she first gets into town. She resembles a parade/carnival elephant because of her colorful headdress and elaborate eyes. She has a slight resemblance to Tia, another elephant.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the normal personality.

Margie is a normal villager. She is often nice, sensitive, and caring. She's often open-minded and is seen outside of her house doing bug catching, fishing, fossil hunting, and the others. She will also give her picture to the player (Wild World only) after talking to her frequently, telling the player they are "the best friend ever." She may mention an unseen friend called Moppina, an imaginary friend which comes from her hygiene and cleanliness concerns. Margie will get on well with other villagers, appearing nice to them. She can sometimes become sensitive when she talks to a cranky or snooty villager.

House

Margie has many pieces of Cabana, Classic, and Exotic Series furniture in her house. She also has 1 fish, the Puffer Fish. She uses the Equistique Wall and the Equistique Rug. K.K. Bossa plays on a Turntable to fit the relaxed feel of her house. In Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Margie's house is identical to Chico's, only that she has used the Equistique Wall and the Equistique Rug. K.K. Bossa is played on a Reel-to-Reel with one gyroid, the Timpanoid.

Appearance in Dōbutsu no Mori

Margie appears in the movie as a friend of Ai, and she aspires to become a fashion designer. She later moves away. Margie appears thinner in the movie than in the game, as well as "smoother," due to animation. Also, her requesting K.K Rhythm (K.K. Bossa) at K.K. Slider's performance could possibly be referencing how it is the song played in her house in the game series itself.

MARGIE IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"I hope that one day, people all over the world will be able to wear the clothes I create. There isn't anything I want more!"
? Margie, Dōbutsu no Mori
Margie (サリー,, Sarii?) is an elephant villager with a normal personality from the Animal Crossing series. As well as appearing as a villager in Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk, she appears in Dōbutsu no Mori by the name of Sally (Japanese name), who is an aspiring fashion designer and is best friends with Ai. She reappeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Her initial phrase is a reference to the sounds an elephant makes. Her Japanese name refers to the Indian dress, Sari, and there are elephants in India, which relate to her species. She appears on the album cover of Mountain Song and K.K. Oasis.

Appearance

Margie is a white elephant with yellow hands and feet. She has yellow and orange hair, which is also on the tip of her ears. She has pink blush on her cheeks and blue eyes above slightly. Margie's initial shirt is a Hot Spring Shirt which she wears when she first gets into town. She resembles a parade/carnival elephant because of her colorful headdress and elaborate eyes. She has a slight resemblance to Tia, another elephant.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the normal personality.

Margie is a normal villager. She is often nice, sensitive, and caring. She's often open-minded and is seen outside of her house doing bug catching, fishing, fossil hunting, and the others. She will also give her picture to the player (Wild World only) after talking to her frequently, telling the player they are "the best friend ever." She may mention an unseen friend called Moppina, an imaginary friend which comes from her hygiene and cleanliness concerns. Margie will get on well with other villagers, appearing nice to them. She can sometimes become sensitive when she talks to a cranky or snooty villager.

House

Margie has many pieces of Cabana, Classic, and Exotic Series furniture in her house. She also has 1 fish, the Puffer Fish. She uses the Equistique Wall and the Equistique Rug. K.K. Bossa plays on a Turntable to fit the relaxed feel of her house. In Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Margie's house is identical to Chico's, only that she has used the Equistique Wall and the Equistique Rug. K.K. Bossa is played on a Reel-to-Reel with one gyroid, the Timpanoid.

Appearance in Dōbutsu no Mori

Margie appears in the movie as a friend of Ai, and she aspires to become a fashion designer. She later moves away. Margie appears thinner in the movie than in the game, as well as "smoother," due to animation. Also, her requesting K.K Rhythm (K.K. Bossa) at K.K. Slider's performance could possibly be referencing how it is the song played in her house in the game series itself.

may I lurk for Zucker, Chief and Biskit please and you can take me off the lurker list for ankha

Last edited:
FRANCINE IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Francine ( フランソワ,, Furansowa?) is a snooty rabbit villager in the Animal Crossing series. She originally appears in Dōbutsu no Mori e+ and later reappears in Animal Crossing: City Folk, after not appearing in Animal Crossing: Wild World. Her initial phrase "karat" is a homophone on the vegetable, carrot - a typical food item for rabbits and karat/carat - a way to measure gold purity. She and Tiffany are the only two snooty rabbits so far.

She is possibly the "inverted" version of Chrissy and also appears on the album covers for Bubblegum K.K. and Caf? K.K..

Appearance

Francine from Dōbutsu no Mori e+.
Francine is a white rabbit with a blue polka dotted hood, blue tights and wears blue eye liner, blue and white polka dotted eyeshadow, and pink blush. She also has a lemon-yellow fringe to match her soft cloudy appearance, and a green nose which stands out from her cloudy complexion. Her only differences from Chrissy is her color, eyes, and initial shirt. Her initial shirt is the dark polka shirt, which matches her dark and rude personality. On rainy days, she carries a ribbon umbrella. She and Chrissy are both on the cover of Bubblegum K.K..

Personality

Below is a brief description of the snooty personality. For more information, click here.

Francine from Animal Crossing: City Folk.
As a snooty villager, Francine will first appear rude and arrogant towards the player, often talking about herself and her fashion, but will be nice and pleasurable if the conversation is mature and non-insulting. She may also talk about the style and appearance of other villagers, usually female villagers such as normal, peppy, and other snooty villagers. She will soon warm up to the player, confiding in them about her own feelings but still keeping subtly rude. Francine will find it hard to get along with other villagers, specifically lazy and jock villagers who have conflicting lifestyles compared to her own. She may get along with cranky villagers, who also enjoy gossiping about the appearance and lifestyles of others. Like normal and peppy villagers, she reads a magazine called Ms. Nintendique, an unseen magazine featured in Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk.

House

In Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Francine's house is identical to Midge's, only that she has used the parlor wall and the ceramic tile. I Love You is played on a Lovely Stereo with 2 dingloids, 4 umbrellas, and 3 shirts. She has items from the Regal Series and Lovely Series such as a lovely chair and a regal bed.

In Animal Crossing: City Folk, Francine's house almost has the whole set of the Blue Series, such as the blue dresser and the blue bench, including many furniture from the Regal Series as well, such as the regal bed and the regal table. She also has a daisy umbrella. Francine does not have a stereo at first, but if she gains one, I Love You is played.

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Francine's house still has some furniture from the Blue Series such as the dresser and wardrobe, but she also has some furniture from the Minimalist Series such as the sofa and vanity and also has a pinewood table and a daisy umbrella. She has a turntable that plays I Love You and has both the blue wallpaper and flooring.

I want Francine, but I'm not sure if my cycle for her is over.. I can offer 300 TBT for her, and talk to her. If she won't move out, you can just refund to me ^^

Back