• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

I am looking for Moe, but I do not have any Bells on here, just Bells on my game. (;~; )

Last edited:
CARMEN IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Carmen (チョコ, Choco, Carmen?) is a peppy rabbit villager who was introduced in Animal Crossing: City Folk. Her name was used in previous versions of the game as a snooty mouse. Her initial phrase is a reference to a confectionery treat1, which is made with nuts. She appears on the album cover for K.K. March.

Appearance

Carmen is a dark brown rabbit with a white face and white tipped paws, a tail, and a nose. Her eyes are small and black. Her inner ears are a bright, aqua blue, and she has small, pink blush marks on her cheeks. She has a distinct gap in her teeth. There is a brown sweep of fur across her forehead that seems to imitate side-swept bangs. Her initial clothing is the blue retro shirt in City Folk, and the mint gingham shirt in New Leaf.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the peppy personality. For more information, click here.

Carmen has a peppy personality, which means that though she will be friendly and often over-excited to see the player, she is easily offended and can also overreact to the smallest things. She initially seems shallow or self-centered, but she will soon become more friendly toward the player the more she interacts with them. She fantasizes about being an idol, and will sometimes refer to fan mail she gets. Being a peppy villager, she will be open to all personalities and will get along with most villagers, but may get upset when talking to snooty or cranky villagers because they are often offensive toward her lifestyle.

House

Carmen's house in Animal Crossing: City Folk has a space theme, which may be a whimsical reference of the rabbit on the moon found in folklore. Her room features almost all of the furniture from the space theme series of furniture and her tape deck plays K.K. Technopop.

Carmen's house has been revamped completely in New Leaf. It now contains many pieces from the Alpine Series, as well as the Modern Wood Bed, an electric kettle, a flat-screen TV, and the normal sized Dekkoid from the Dekkoid gyroid family. She has K.K. Technopop playing on a Reel-to-Reel.

Hello ! May I lurk for butch please ? I think you might have miss my previous message.. >\\<

Last edited:
YUKA IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"It's nice that you have me as a friend."

? Picture quote, Animal Crossing: Wild World
Yuka (ユーカリ,, Yūkari?) is a snooty koala villager in the Animal Crossing series. She is the only koala to have appeared in every game to date. Her name "yukari" means "purple" or "violet". She may get her English name from eucalyptus plants, sometimes called yukkas, which koalas eat the leaves off of. Yuka's Japanese name is a shortened version of eucalyptus.

Appearance

Yuka is a blue koala with tipped light blue paws and light blue hair. The insides of her ears are white and she has a long, brown nose. Yuka also has pink eyeshadow, and her eyelashes seem to be bright blue. Her initial clothing is Citrus Gingham.

Yuka as she appears in Animal Forest.
Personality

Below is a brief description of the snooty personality. For more information, click here.

As a snooty villager, Yuka will first appear rude and arrogant towards the player, often talking about herself and her own experiences, rather than the needs and concerns of others. She may also talk about the style and appearance of other villagers, usually criticizing the females such as normal, peppy, and other snooty villagers. Yuka brings up her boyfriend every now and then. Yuka's boyfriend does not appear in the game, however. She will soon warm up to the player, confiding in them about their own feelings, but still keeping subtly rude. She will find it hard to get along with other villagers, specifically jock and lazy villagers who have conflicting lifestyles with her own. She may get along with cranky villagers, who also enjoy gossiping about the appearance and lifestyles of others.

House

Her house contains items from the Regal Series. She has a blue bench and a tea set in her house. She has the song Soulful K.K. on a stereo.

Do you message lurkers when you get the villager or when they're in boxes? If boxes, can you let me know when Walker is moving? I'd love to get him for my boyfriend :)

ANCHOVY IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Anchovy (アンチョビ,, Anchobi?) is a lazy bird villager that appears in the Animal Crossing series. His initial phrase, "chuurp" is the noise birds make, which is "chirping." His name, Anchovy, derives from the fact that anchovies make up the diet of some species of birds.

Appearance

Anchovy is a dark brown bird with brown, black, and tan feathers. He has a sharp, yellow, pointy bill. Anchovy also has thick, black eye brows, making his emotion look somewhat neutral, and he also has a small smile. He initially wears the Straw Shirt in Animal Crossing, but in Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk, he wears the Earthy Knit.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the lazy personality. For more information, click here.
Anchovy has a lazy personality, which means he will enjoy sleeping and food, and he will appear calm and relaxed throughout the game. Like other lazy villagers, he will share interests such as clothes, fishing, bug catching, and fossil hunting. Snooty and jock villagers will find it difficult to get along with him due to his relaxed lifestyle that will offend them.

House

Anchovy has the blue table, the parquet flooring, the modern wall, and a retro stereo that plays K.K. Ragtime. In Wild World, he has five pinball machines, while in the GameCube version, he has five slot machines.In New Leaf, he has four pinball machines, an ebony piano, a classic sofa, two billiard tables, and a pendulum clock.

CHERI IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

This article is about the peppy cub villager from the Animal Crossing series. For the uchi dog villager, see Cherry (Villager).
"GO! GO! GO, tralala!"

? Cheri, Animal Crossing
Cheri (アセロラ,, Acerola?) is a peppy cub villager from the Animal Crossing series, making appearances in Animal Crossing and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Her name is based off the word "cherry," which defines her personality and is her color. Her initial catchphrase is a reference to her personality, as it makes her seem light-hearted and cheerful when she speaks. Her English name is related to the fruit cherry. Her birthday is on Shamrock Day. She appeared in the early games of the series, was absent in Wild World and City Folk, and returned in New Leaf. She appears on the album covers for I Love You and K.K. Faire.

Appearance

Cheri is a cherry red color. She has golden yellow inside of her ears, and her eyebrows look mischievous. She has white markings on her paws and feet, and a cream color surrounding her nose and mouth. Her hair is very short and colored dark red. Cheri initially wears the Yellow Bar Shirt in Animal Crossing and Sunflower Shirt in New Leaf.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the peppy personality. For more information, click here.

As a peppy villager, Cheri will have the tendency to over-react in conversations about trivial subjects such as appearing in competitions and the chance of her losing. This sometimes triggers her to ask for a certain item of clothing or furniture which she needs to enter a competition. She, like other peppy villagers, will rarely be discouraged from doing anything, including the usual hobbies. She will also have a short attention span, which means she will soon forget arguments or tasks given to the player which were not completed. She may ask the player; "Sooo, how am I dressed today?" The player is presented with a slide-bar indicating Kinda slobby... and Super formal! Moving the bar close to Super formal! will make her happy.

House

From Dōbutsu no Mori + to Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Cheri's house does not have a specific theme to her house, with random furniture, with two Djimbe Drums, one Timpano Drum, three pieces from the Totem Pole Set, two Oil Drums, the red and brown Oil Drums, and a Red Sofa. She has a Retro Stereo playing K.K. Samba. She has the Kitchen Flooring and the Groovy Wall as her choice of flooring and wallpaper.

In New Leaf, Cheri's house portrays a futuristic theme with furniture mostly consisting from the Astro Series like the bed and the clock. She also has a Couch and the footrest.

Although it is not seen in the picture provided, a little further up on the left wall is a surveillance camera pointed straight at the shower. She also as three plants, the aloe, sunflower, and cactus along with an Astro Stereo playing K.K. Synth. Her choice of flooring and wallpaper are the Kitschy Wallpaper and the Common Flooring.

Back