• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

CHERI IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

This article is about the peppy cub villager from the Animal Crossing series. For the uchi dog villager, see Cherry (Villager).
"GO! GO! GO, tralala!"

? Cheri, Animal Crossing
Cheri (アセロラ,, Acerola?) is a peppy cub villager from the Animal Crossing series, making appearances in Animal Crossing and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Her name is based off the word "cherry," which defines her personality and is her color. Her initial catchphrase is a reference to her personality, as it makes her seem light-hearted and cheerful when she speaks. Her English name is related to the fruit cherry. Her birthday is on Shamrock Day. She appeared in the early games of the series, was absent in Wild World and City Folk, and returned in New Leaf. She appears on the album covers for I Love You and K.K. Faire.

Appearance

Cheri is a cherry red color. She has golden yellow inside of her ears, and her eyebrows look mischievous. She has white markings on her paws and feet, and a cream color surrounding her nose and mouth. Her hair is very short and colored dark red. Cheri initially wears the Yellow Bar Shirt in Animal Crossing and Sunflower Shirt in New Leaf.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the peppy personality. For more information, click here.

As a peppy villager, Cheri will have the tendency to over-react in conversations about trivial subjects such as appearing in competitions and the chance of her losing. This sometimes triggers her to ask for a certain item of clothing or furniture which she needs to enter a competition. She, like other peppy villagers, will rarely be discouraged from doing anything, including the usual hobbies. She will also have a short attention span, which means she will soon forget arguments or tasks given to the player which were not completed. She may ask the player; "Sooo, how am I dressed today?" The player is presented with a slide-bar indicating Kinda slobby... and Super formal! Moving the bar close to Super formal! will make her happy.

House

From Dōbutsu no Mori + to Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Cheri's house does not have a specific theme to her house, with random furniture, with two Djimbe Drums, one Timpano Drum, three pieces from the Totem Pole Set, two Oil Drums, the red and brown Oil Drums, and a Red Sofa. She has a Retro Stereo playing K.K. Samba. She has the Kitchen Flooring and the Groovy Wall as her choice of flooring and wallpaper.

In New Leaf, Cheri's house portrays a futuristic theme with furniture mostly consisting from the Astro Series like the bed and the clock. She also has a Couch and the footrest.

Although it is not seen in the picture provided, a little further up on the left wall is a surveillance camera pointed straight at the shower. She also as three plants, the aloe, sunflower, and cactus along with an Astro Stereo playing K.K. Synth. Her choice of flooring and wallpaper are the Kitschy Wallpaper and the Common Flooring.

WALKER IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"Perhaps you know me as my superhero alter ego, Fashion Lad."

? Picture quote, Animal Crossing: Wild World
Walker (ベン,, Ben?) is a lazy dog villager in the Animal Crossing series. His name relates to walks, or walking, which dogs are known to enjoy. His initial phrase, "wuh," which is dazed expression, relates to his personality type, as well as to the sound a dog makes while barking. Walker first appeared in Dōbutsu no Mori e+ and every game after it.

He appears on the cover of Mr. K.K..

Appearance

Walker is a black and white dog with blue eyes, a black nose, and a large smile. He has white-tipped paws and an entirely white face and stomach. He initially wears the Number 67 Shirt. When it rains, he will initially carry the Yellow Umbrella.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the lazy personality. For more information, click here.

As a lazy villager, he will enjoy napping and talking about food, as well as appearing calm and relaxed through most circumstances. Like other lazy villagers, he will share the same interests such as clothes, fishing, bug catching, and fossil hunting. When he talks about clothes, he may mention his alter ego, "Fashion Lad", a made-up hero by lazy villagers who tackles fashion disasters. Snooty and cranky villagers will find it difficult to get along with him, due to his relaxed lifestyle which may cause offense to these villagers. He will get along with all other villagers in the town. He gets along well with the player and is easy to befriend.

House

Walker has no specific theme in his house. He claims to have written Walker all over his furniture, and called it the Walker set. If talked to again, he asks the player if he/she is going to name a set after themselves. His house initially comes with a weight bench, a retro TV, two red sofas, a classic clock, a cabin bookcase, old brick wallpaper and old flooring. When he gains a stereo, it plays Two Days Ago.

In Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Walker's house has the same furniture styling as Biskit's house only that he has changed the wallpaper to the stone wall and the flooring to the old flooring.

In New Leaf, his house has the same theme as the past games, although his floor is now the alpine flooring.

Alright. I'm guessing you really have no way of knowing this, but… any clue as to when she'll move out? :'D

But, if I pay the holding fee, you'll keep her in boxes for at least 24 hours, yes? '.'

yes, it's 20 TBT + 50 TBT. when she's in boxes I'll message you & I'll hold her for 24 hours. if you're able to pick her up immediately you won't have to pay the holding fee...

Thanks to the very uncommon generosity of one Milly, I now have what I need =D I'll send you the bells right away :) So… that's 70 bells, yes? And you,ll give me back the 50 bells if I happen to be there when she moves? '.' Or something? XD

WALKER IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"Perhaps you know me as my superhero alter ego, Fashion Lad."

? Picture quote, Animal Crossing: Wild World
Walker (ベン,, Ben?) is a lazy dog villager in the Animal Crossing series. His name relates to walks, or walking, which dogs are known to enjoy. His initial phrase, "wuh," which is dazed expression, relates to his personality type, as well as to the sound a dog makes while barking. Walker first appeared in Dōbutsu no Mori e+ and every game after it.

He appears on the cover of Mr. K.K..

Appearance

Walker is a black and white dog with blue eyes, a black nose, and a large smile. He has white-tipped paws and an entirely white face and stomach. He initially wears the Number 67 Shirt. When it rains, he will initially carry the Yellow Umbrella.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the lazy personality. For more information, click here.

As a lazy villager, he will enjoy napping and talking about food, as well as appearing calm and relaxed through most circumstances. Like other lazy villagers, he will share the same interests such as clothes, fishing, bug catching, and fossil hunting. When he talks about clothes, he may mention his alter ego, "Fashion Lad", a made-up hero by lazy villagers who tackles fashion disasters. Snooty and cranky villagers will find it difficult to get along with him, due to his relaxed lifestyle which may cause offense to these villagers. He will get along with all other villagers in the town. He gets along well with the player and is easy to befriend.

House

Walker has no specific theme in his house. He claims to have written Walker all over his furniture, and called it the Walker set. If talked to again, he asks the player if he/she is going to name a set after themselves. His house initially comes with a weight bench, a retro TV, two red sofas, a classic clock, a cabin bookcase, old brick wallpaper and old flooring. When he gains a stereo, it plays Two Days Ago.

In Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Walker's house has the same furniture styling as Biskit's house only that he has changed the wallpaper to the stone wall and the flooring to the old flooring.

In New Leaf, his house has the same theme as the past games, although his floor is now the alpine flooring.

Hi there!

Now, as you might recall, I had placed a reservation fee and a holding fee for Bianca but, as it turns out, I managed to nab a Flora, who was my first choice for a tenth villager before Bianca! I woooould like to get my Bells back buuuut I'd understand why it wouldn't be so simple ^^' Just… let me know which way you choose to go :)

Err? my message above got posted twice, so umm?

Here's a picture of a cute cat with some chicks.

Cute-cat-random-20510739-1024-768.jpg

Last edited:
Back