• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

ROBIN IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Robin (パーチク,, Pāchiku?) is a snooty bird villager in the Animal Crossing series. Her name comes from the type of bird she is, a robin. Her catchphrase, la-di-da, comes from a verbal interpretation of singing, an activity birds perform on a regular basis.

Appearance

Robin, like her name, is a robin, with a red jawline, a tuft of light blue hair and a white abdomen. Robin has a big yellow beak, and her initial shirt is the Kiwi shirt. Robin also has navy blue over her eyes. She is somewhat similar in appearance to another bird, Jay. The tips of her wings fade from dark blue, to light blue, to white. She wears no makeup and can be mistaken for a normal or peppy villager.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the snooty personality. For more information, click here.

As a snooty villager, Robin will first appear rude and arrogant towards the player, often talking about herself and her own experiences. She will sometimes talk about her boyfriend. She may also talk about the style and appearance of other villagers, usually other female villagers such as normal, peppy, and other snooty villagers. She will soon warm up to the player, confiding in them about their own feelings, but still keeping subtly rude. She will enjoy the usual hobbies, usually for reasons reflecting on beauty products or things written in Ms. Nintendique. She will find it hard to get along with other villagers, specifically lazy and jock villagers who have conflicting lifestyles with her own. She may get on with cranky villagers, who also enjoy gossiping about the appearance and lifestyles of others. In New Leaf she tells the player that she might have looked familiar when they first met because she used to be an actress, but gave it all up to live the small-town life.

House

Her house has a living room theme, made of mostly brown colored items; she is also noted to have more birdcages than any other villager, having three in the Animal Crossing, two initially in Wild World and City Folk, but only one in New Leaf. Robin has K.K. Bossa playing on a turntable.

Pepper you are so busy!
How do you get this all done in time?
You own two cycling towns and a shop, I could never do that.
Hope Robin gets a good home...one of my first villagers in wild world. She's adorable. ^?^

Last edited:
Pepper you are so busy!
How do you get this all done in time?
You own two cycling towns and a shop, I could never do that.
Hope Robin gets a good home...one of my first villagers in wild world. She's adorable. ^?^

lol! I'm actually really slow at cycling, so it's no big deal! robin is super cute, hopefully someone adopts her

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump gl with ur thread and for pietro also remember if u ever need anything ask me i am in ur debt

you don't owe me anything... glad I was able to help you get your #1 dreamie (✿◠‿◠)

ROBIN IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Robin (パーチク,, Pāchiku?) is a snooty bird villager in the Animal Crossing series. Her name comes from the type of bird she is, a robin. Her catchphrase, la-di-da, comes from a verbal interpretation of singing, an activity birds perform on a regular basis.

Appearance

Robin, like her name, is a robin, with a red jawline, a tuft of light blue hair and a white abdomen. Robin has a big yellow beak, and her initial shirt is the Kiwi shirt. Robin also has navy blue over her eyes. She is somewhat similar in appearance to another bird, Jay. The tips of her wings fade from dark blue, to light blue, to white. She wears no makeup and can be mistaken for a normal or peppy villager.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the snooty personality. For more information, click here.

As a snooty villager, Robin will first appear rude and arrogant towards the player, often talking about herself and her own experiences. She will sometimes talk about her boyfriend. She may also talk about the style and appearance of other villagers, usually other female villagers such as normal, peppy, and other snooty villagers. She will soon warm up to the player, confiding in them about their own feelings, but still keeping subtly rude. She will enjoy the usual hobbies, usually for reasons reflecting on beauty products or things written in Ms. Nintendique. She will find it hard to get along with other villagers, specifically lazy and jock villagers who have conflicting lifestyles with her own. She may get on with cranky villagers, who also enjoy gossiping about the appearance and lifestyles of others. In New Leaf she tells the player that she might have looked familiar when they first met because she used to be an actress, but gave it all up to live the small-town life.

House

Her house has a living room theme, made of mostly brown colored items; she is also noted to have more birdcages than any other villager, having three in the Animal Crossing, two initially in Wild World and City Folk, but only one in New Leaf. Robin has K.K. Bossa playing on a turntable.

AVERY IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"Maybe I should spread some rumors and watch the fun!"

? Avery, Animal Crossing: City Folk
Avery (クスケチャ,, Kusukecha?) is a cranky eagle villager who features in Dōbutsu no Mori e+, Animal Crossing: City Folk, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, being absent from Animal Crossing: Wild World. His name comes from "aviary," a place for keeping birds. His initial phrase sounds like the noise an eagle or another bird of prey makes.

Appearance

Avery is a gray eagle with lighter gray patterns across his body. He looks similar to native-American/Aztec design, where straight lines and block patterns were popular. He has average-sized eyes, and yellow feet and beak. He initially wears the Uncommon Shirt.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the cranky personality. For more information, click here.

As a cranky villager, Avery will seek amusement at the misfortune of others, usually normal, lazy, jock, or peppy villagers - for example, he will say to the player: "I wonder if now's the time to plant some ugly rumors about (normal or peppy villager) and watch the fun!" When you first meet him he will tell you that he is not trying to scare you, he just knows that he is a cranky villager. Like most cranky characters, he can seem rude and belittling towards the player at first, but he will soon warm up to the Player. He likes to collect fossils and furniture as a hobby. He acts kind towards other cranky and snooty villagers, usually sparking discussions about trivial things about habits, while jock villagers will comment upon his age. Normal villagers, however, will talk about his style.

House

In Dōbutsu no Mori e+, he has the same house as Lucky, with the only difference being his basement wall. In City Folk he has some tiki torches in his house and his house has a Native American or Mayan feel. He is also fond of desert-themed items, such as cactus and even wallpaper. In Dōbutsu no Mori e+, he has two Dingloids. When he gains a stereo, it will play K.K. Dirge. In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, when he gains a stereo, it will play K.K. Condor.

I would *love* Avery!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah! I got excited a didn't properly read. *-* I'm not sure what tier he is but I can offer all I have which is about 30 I think? If he is higher than that I understand <3

you can have him for 20 tbt. can you get him now?

CAROLINE IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Caroline (キャロライン,, Caroline?) is a normal squirrel villager in the Animal Crossing series. She originally appeared in the Japan-only release Dōbutsu no Mori + and made her international debut in Animal Crossing for GameCube as an Islander named Bliss. Following the release of Wild World she has collectively maintained the name of Caroline throughout the series. The name is frequent in real life. The link between the name and the character may have been adhered from sciurus carolinensis, the derived Latin name for the Eastern gray squirrel. She appears on the cover of Mountain Song.

Appearance

Bliss/Caroline
Caroline's appearance has been tweaked slightly since her earlier appearances. Caroline is a dusky red orange squirrel with yellow curly hair and big, blue eyes; her pupils are black and she has emerald eyeliner. Her arms and legs are also light orange and are slightly tipped with a cream white. She has a yellow swirling pinstripe on her tail. She has a tiny nose that is almost the same color as her face. Her mouth appears unhappy - although she is always very happy to see you. Her ears are bright red and a peachy, chalky orange on the inside. She wears the Gelato Shirt that is horizontally striped red, green, and white.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the normal personality. For more information, click here.

Caroline is a normal villager, like Sally and Hazel. She is very friendly, therefore, a great friend. She will often ask you for pink furniture as she establishes that she will leave room to walk, of course. She likes furniture from the Lovely Series, although there is none in her house when she first moves in. Sometimes, she will get naggy if you cannot find her any of the pink furniture she is asking for - she will just keep asking for some everyday but obviously not in a rude way. She gets along with most of the characters in the game, but most likely will only be acquainted with the snooty or cranky villagers. She prefers, most of all, the animals that are normal, lazy, jock and peppy since they seem to be a lot nicer. She is also very sensitive. She is another normal villager who mentions Moppina. She is a very kind and generous person (as her type states for normal can also be interpreted as sweet) who rarely gets angry. She often randomly states how much she loves her town and has a passion for nature as she is normally known to talk about flowers and gardening.

House

In her house, she usually has the Ceramic Tile flooring and the Ocean Vista Wallpaper. She fills her house with a Life Ring, a Surfboard, a beach chair, a basketball hoop, a candy machine, a red sofa, and a Kiddie Stereo that plays DJ K.K. She may eventually ask the player for some Lovely Furniture when she begins to clean out all of her original furniture, leaving her with a low HRA score that she may get depressed over if the player talks to her. Her house's theme might be a reference to what she used on the island in Animal Crossing.

Back