• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tattoos

I've always thought about getting tattoos but I don't feel like there would be any real good spots to put them (got t-rex arms) but I'd love to get a celtic cross

I have a triforce with blue hydrangeas coming out of the pieces on my ribcage. First and only tattoo so far, but I want a lot more.

i only have a forearm tattoo, it's a large piece. like it's basically a half sleeve haha, i got it so i would not be tempted to self-harm in that area anymore!

would love to get more, i actually have an idea already

I have 3. I hate needles, in terms of medically receiving it. But I quite enjoy getting tattoos, and the fact that the WHOLE needle isn't going inside my skin, I guess I'm okay with it.

Initially though, because it was a tough time for me when I got my first tattoo, this is going to be a little dark, but for transparency... I enjoyed the feeling because it hurt. So that's where it started. Things are better now, but it is nice to see the piece of art that you've thought about for a long time and having it come to life is fulfilling.

I would love to get some, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. The one I've known I want for the longest in my mind is a pretty difficult design that I'm very particular about, and I'm not sure about the placement of it (I need to be able to hide them). And there are some small, easier ones that I would like, but I'm not as passionate about them yet. Honestly I will probably get something tiny if a friend wants to get a new one too, and see from there.

i have a ton but here are some notable ones in an album!
my most recent one is my junji ito / caterpillar tattoo, it’s my fave one!
edit: i just counted but i have a total of 14 whole tattoos lol
Oh, I love this one so much!

I do like tattoos but I would never have one. I did have a henna tattoo of a butterfly ~ which did hurt really bad, I’m glad it wasn’t a permanent tattoo.
Be careful with henna like that! If it hurts there is probably something wrong with it. I got some henna tattoos as a child and they never hurt at all as far as I remember, so you might have had an allergic reaction or something.

I would love to get some, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. The one I've known I want for the longest in my mind is a pretty difficult design that I'm very particular about, and I'm not sure about the placement of it (I need to be able to hide them). And there are some small, easier ones that I would like, but I'm not as passionate about them yet. Honestly I will probably get something tiny if a friend wants to get a new one too, and see from there.

Oh, I love this one so much!

Be careful with henna like that! If it hurts there is probably something wrong with it. I got some henna tattoos as a child and they never hurt at all as far as I remember, so you might have had an allergic reaction or something.
it was okay~ it just hurt when I had it done, I was happy to get rid of it

NOTE: really long and I don't even have a tattoo to contribute :, )

I have thought about having tattoos ever since I was young, but I have so many fears about them!
I'm 22 and cry when I have to get something as simple as a flu shot, and I have a very low pain tolerance so I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to sit still and would end up with wobbly lineart stuck on me for the rest of my life. And I can't think of anywhere I would want a tattoo permanently either. My arms are pretty thin so there's not much surface area available on them as well which I feel limits me further! Additionally, I am very picky about artists. If I had to travel very far for a great artist, I would (but that's another expense, you know?)

In the past, I really wanted a tattoo of the Halo of the Sun from Silent Hill, but I feel it's very intricate and if I wanted the design to not end up all muddled, it would have to be very large and I don't feel good about that! I have also thought about the Horde logo (WOW), and something related to deer, or bats! I would also love some occult symbols or runes or something of the sort, but I would feel I am invading somebody else's space by not practicing what those are related to.

My friends all wanted to get matching D20 tattoos which I am afraid to do even though they're so small. On one hand, I feel left out that they will all have it and I won't. On the other, I would rather be safe than sorry.

Luckily, my interests are pretty set in stone since I was a kid (Silent Hill, witches, animals, WOW, etc.) so it's less likely I would regret something like that because I no longer like it, and more likely that I would just get sick of looking at the same art on my body every day. But I suppose it becomes a part of you!

I just have my little bee :giggle: This was right afterwards which is why it's all red.
cid_54-1.jpg

i have a little four-leaf clover on the back of my left ankle, matching with my other three friends who got the same tat, except we each have a different leaf shaded in 🍀

I wanna get a few (I have a couple in mind), but it's a very big very permanent commitment so I'm making sure to think about it for a good long while. I wanna get a lucky cat and maybe a strawberry.

Back