• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Taylor swift just broke up again + do you think she'll ever find a solid relationship

Do you think she'll find a solid relationship?

• Total voters
so you're saying the only reason her albums sell is because of her breaking up with men and not the fact that she can sing? way to devalue women lol

Way to take comments out of context.

My point was that she uses her relationships to help write her songs. Hence, album sales.

why doesn't anyone care about my love life

I'm not a swiftie, but honestly, does it matter? She's had what? 6-8 boyfriends? I've known teenagers with more exes than that. I wish she finds the right guy soon; all of the gossip and hate is getting annoying

so you're saying the only reason her albums sell is because of her breaking up with men and not the fact that she can sing? way to devalue women lol

Taylor Swift has devalued herself by being such a whore.

I voted I don't really care because I don't really care. Celebrity relationships are so often shallow and for the cameras, and even so, they shouldn't be anyone's business except for the people involved.

Would you react the same to a friend of yours as you're doing right now towards Taylor Swift? Like other people said, she's just a human being, there's no need to make a big drama about her having ended a relationship like any other person.

I don't really get why people are even interested in this. Even if I would be interested in her music, then that doesn't mean I'm interested in her private love life. Or at least a love life that should be more private than it is now with the insane media coverage on celebrities. I've 0 desire to know about this kind information of a person I don't even personally know.

Last edited:
Back