• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Among Us Sessions 👾

I haven't been officially signing up for a while since things come up and I never know from day to day which sessions I'm actually able to attend. I foresee myself probably/likely being there on the 27th and 29th for the 8:00 PM sessions if they occur. I don't often show up right on the dot, usually swinging by a bit past 8:00, for what it's worth.

That said, our personal well-beings come first, so if you feel you need to step away for a while it's perfectly understandable. In any case, I hope you feel better soon!

It might be good if any of our regulars feel comfortable stepping into the hosting role, even if temporarily. I'd volunteer, but between uncertain availability, routine tardiness and occasional technical issues, I'm not a good fit for the role. Anyone who thinks they might be able to do so could possibly discuss how these game settings work with Dun?

Not signing up officially is really not a problem; I figured that was the case for you. I’m happy to see people come regardless if they signed up 🙂. Just right now it’d help a little. I don’t want to take off too many sessions if a lot of people are interested in them.

Sorry if I’m not making sense in my reasoning; brain is mush right now 😅.

Thanks so much Halloqueen and for understanding 🙂. I might be up to hosting by then, but right now my mood is unstable so if anyone else wants to host in the event that I can’t, that’d be great and much appreciated 🙂.

I’ll let you all know if I feel up to it by then though 🙂; sorry for any inconvenience.

As for the settings, in the event that I can’t host, I can go over the settings whenever. Just dm me or reply here 🙂. I honestly haven’t tinkered too much with them except when someone suggests a change like turning visual tasks off.

Taking care of yourself is definitely more important!

I can do the 7pm session on the 26th. If you need one more, i can always ask birdie, but not a guarantee he would be able to play.

5pm is a really busy irl time for me, but i will try to make 7/8pm sessions.

I haven't ever hosted, but i would be willing to try if you need a break. However - i can't promise competency. 😂

Thank you so much for starting this and for hosting so many sessions already. It's been a lot of fun, but please don't feel any pressure. We're coming up on holiday times (its almost october! 🎃) and people are going to be so much busier anyway.

Take care of yourself, breaks are good, and don't worry about all the stabby fanatics here. Even if we end up only stabbing each other on weekends and/or holidays, we'll still have fun!

I've been in the same boat as Halloqueen where I haven't been officially signing up because I'm often not 100% sure I'll be able to make a session until 30-60 minutes before it, and the last thing I want to do is sign up for a session and then have to back out, or not say anything at all and then worry people when I don't show.

I should be able to make the later sessions on the 26th-29th if they still happen. However, please don't feel obligated to host sessions if you're not up for it! These sessions have been so much fun, and I'm so glad you've been having as much fun hosting them as we have been participating in them! I really appreciate you learning what all the settings mean so you can host these sessions for us, and how accommodating you've been to setting change requests, how patient you're been in spite of DCs and how quickly you always get a new room up! But your health and wellbeing are much more important than stabby time. It's not fun if you're not also having fun with us. If there are any sessions you aren't up to hosting, or you just don't want to play, it's okay to back out even if there's sign-ups. You wouldn't be disappointing any of us; it's wonderful of you to offer these sessions to us in the first place, but please don't burn yourself out in the process. Nobody wants you to sacrifice your wellbeing for our fun. 🫂

I don't want to volunteer as a host outright with how unpredictable my life is and how flaky I can be, but if you think you'll need a replacement for a 7-8pm session, feel free to let me know a few hours before and I should have a general idea then if I'd be able to do it that day or not!

Back