TBT Collectibles Pricing Guide (DEAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sold many peaches since 2017, and never gotten a price over 300.

I got 300 for one peach at one point, the rest (about 15) averaged between 150 and 250 TBT.

I've sold many peaches since 2017, and never gotten a price over 300.

I got 300 for one peach at one point, the rest (about 15) averaged between 150 and 250 TBT.

i think it fluctuates depends on how easy a collectible is to find? like i paid 525 for my peach back in jan 2019

Sold a hot feather for 1.7k.

Sold a dreamy party popper for 2.5k.

Traded a red balloon for a green feather, pikachu egg and 500 TBT.

sold a red balloon for 1.7 k tbt
sold Coco for 120 tbt
sold Christmas Candy for 300 tbt
sold a Kirby egg for 950 tbt
sold Leif for 100 tbt
sold a Sakura Egg for 500 tbt
sold Ruby for 120 tbt
bought Waluigi Eggs for 600 tbt and 725 tbt
sold Easter Egg for 225 tbt

That's all I can think of right now
Thanks for this thread Will! It's very helpful ^^

BUMP!!

the spreadsheet is now available!
if you'd like your data to be recorded, once again simply comment your sales data!

thanks everyone!
if you have any concerns feel free to pm or ask here!

Let's see...in the last few days

Pumpkin Cupcake - 100TBT
Spring Sakura - 160TBT
Cool Feather - 1.7K TBT

Hi will!! Thanks for posting the spreadsheet! <3 I think for the collectibles that haven't been sold recently or doesn't have any data, maybe instead of estimated prices, we can keep it consistent and within range according to mog's guide! O:

I feel like if a collectible hasn't been sold, it should be left blank under the "recent sales" section, instead of an *(estimated price). People can use mog's guide in accordance. :3

Hi will!! Thanks for posting the spreadsheet! <3 I think for the collectibles that haven't been sold recently or doesn't have any data, maybe instead of estimated prices, we can keep it consistent and within range according to mog's guide! O:

I feel like if a collectible hasn't been sold, it should be left blank under the "recent sales" section, instead of an *(estimated price). People can use mog's guide in accordance. :3

i’ll consider that!! i might go back through there and recheck the prices to match mogs list exactly, but for the most part, thats where the estimates came from! especially considering that people are allowed to price however they think is fit, i think an estimated range is nice to see! also i linked mogs list so that people could use it!

i’ll consider that!! i might go back through there and recheck the prices to match mogs list exactly, but for the most part, thats where the estimates came from! especially considering that people are allowed to price however they think is fit, i think an estimated range is nice to see! also i linked mogs list so that people could use it!

Yeah! I definitely agree that an estimated range is nice to see! That's mainly why I suggested to keep the "recent" sales empty or have it with an estimated range like with mog's guide so it doesn't feel like people are getting ripped off/overpaying if they see a set estimated price. An example would be the estimated price of the Pinwheel which is listed on your OP as an estimated 20k tbt, the Disco Egg 8k tbt , White Feather 12k tbt, and Black Feather 10k tbt. There's no range for those, so I feel like people would be more inclined to think that's the actual pricing of them when I don't think any has sold according to your spreadsheet so far. O:

I'll probably suggest either leaving the "recent" sales empy for those with no recent sales or "looking for new sales"! :blush:

hope its ok to chime in but i think a big issue is listing an *estimated* price under the title of "recent sales". it's a bit misleading, especially if the estimates are based on sales that are 2-3 years old. if there's no recent sales then it doesn't make sense to have any data

o miharu sniped me lol

Last edited:
definitely agree with you there!!! i’ll make some changes so that it’s clear that those aren’t recent sales and estimates ranges aren’t totally correct!

thanks jas!! these suggestions are definitely appreciated <3

definitely agree with you there!!! i’ll make some changes so that it’s clear that those aren’t recent sales and estimates ranges aren’t totally correct!

thanks jas!! these suggestions are definitely appreciated <3

No problem Will! <3 Thanks for taking the time to create this thread! :blush: I'll let you know if I have any more suggestions :blush:

Sold:
Dreamy popper : 3K plus light blue house

Trades:
January birthstone for a christmas candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back