TBT Collectibles Pricing Guide (DEAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized this, but is the Zipper Sakura on this list anywhere? I just traded one for a Peach! :)

Yesterday I bought a Zipper Sakura for 100TBT!

Let's see...

I sold a
Red Balloon - 1.7KTBT
Ancient Candle - 60TBT
Green Candy - 40TBT

bought a dark egg for 1.5k a few days ago
sold it for 700
bought red balloon for 1.5k tbt + blue balloon
pretty sure thats it for now. thank you, this thread is very helpful!:D

ive just sold my red balloon for 3k tbt if that helps

I sold my Dreamy Party Popper for 3k TBT!

I have traded the following things for red balloons (three different red balloons):
-Fresh feather
-Cool feather
-Dreamy popper

hey will! just an observation but haven't dreamy poppers been typically going for 2.5-3k? and flower wands for like 4-5ish?

i'm kinda curious how you're determining prices, even moreso with older collectibles that you don't really see like black/white feather

Can I suggest an open spreadsheet that shows actual sales noted down? O: I feel like that would be easier to keep track of as well as show what has been bought. (I think panda did something like that in the past).

That would be a good idea! It is better than all of these comments!

hey will! just an observation but haven't dreamy poppers been typically going for 2.5-3k? and flower wands for like 4-5ish?

i'm kinda curious how you're determining prices, even moreso with older collectibles that you don't really see like black/white feather

yes sorry i meant to update dreamy poppers today! and with older collectibles, i’ve had help from the discord along with where they’re placed on the tier list - but also the prices marked with * aren’t up to date yet and so they aren’t solid data. for the collectibles that are currently being sold a lot and also being recorded on this thread, i have a side spreadsheet going with all the prices laid out and then i take high and low values from the past however many weeks! if you have any corrections, please let me know so i can change them and so this can become a good resource for everyone ♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I suggest an open spreadsheet that shows actual sales noted down? O: I feel like that would be easier to keep track of as well as show what has been bought. (I think panda did something like that in the past).

sure i’ll link to what has actually been sold! i was discussing it in the discord and we decided it would be easiest for everyone to see the data if it were just on a thread, but for transparency and like credibility, i’ll link the spreadsheet soon!!!

sure i’ll link to what has actually been sold! i was discussing it in the discord and we decided it would be easiest for everyone to see the data if it were just on a thread, but for transparency and like credibility, i’ll link the spreadsheet soon!!!
Sounds great!! The spreadsheet will be so much easier to navigate too compared to searching through the entire thread XD Thanks will!~

yes sorry i meant to update dreamy poppers today! and with older collectibles, i’ve had help from the discord along with where they’re placed on the tier list - but also the prices marked with * aren’t up to date yet and so they aren’t solid data. for the collectibles that are currently being sold a lot and also being recorded on this thread, i have a side spreadsheet going with all the prices laid out and then i take high and low values from the past however many weeks! if you have any corrections, please let me know so i can change them and so this can become a good resource for everyone ♡

lol no worries i was just like ??? have poppers really gone up that much in a day

and ohh ok i didnt remember seeing em mentioned on discord so i wasnt sure

on that note i added up my recent trade for a black feather and it's about 7-8kish in collectibles

Last edited:
I bought a gold candy for 950 if that means anything! (600 + 7 cherries) I may have been slightly misguided :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back