TBT Collectibles Pricing Guide (DEAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump! updated prices from the market! i’ll catch some of the more recent ones tonight !

I used this guide to price some collectibles. If they sell I will post their prices here.

Is it okay if I suggest something to this thread?

A white violet picture is missing. :}

Maybe put in parentheses next to the houses explained what their name is in Japanese, "do" or "mori" since there are some people who don't know that.

Some text is enlarged like in the eggs section and the second word past love ball. I think you mentioned your computer was acting up so maybe something happened?

Well, these were just in the back of my mind.

Is it okay if I suggest something to this thread?

A white violet picture is missing. :}

Maybe put in parentheses next to the houses explained what their name is in Japanese, "do" or "mori" since there are some people who don't know that.

Some text is enlarged like in the eggs section and the second word past love ball. I think you mentioned your computer was acting up so maybe something happened?

Well, these were just in the back of my mind.

i’ll keep these in mind! i’ve checked on my desktop and phone, as well as my siblings computer, and nothing seems to be wrong with the text size? if anybody else sees this, feel free to let me know, but i can’t see a problem to be fixed!
regarding the house names i can add them in but i think the names are sufficient right now!
also, thanks for pointing out the white lily picture being missing. i’ll change it when i’m home!

huge bump! just updated all the marketplace sales from february and the very end of january. if you have any sales that didn't happen publicly, feel free to add them here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back