TBT Fair Discussion

Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
SPORGE27 said:
I don't find a problem with giving out an address, what are they going to do start sending you unwanted mail?

Only worry if they want a social security # or something like that.
It's not like they're going to come to your house or anything, and even if they did, what's gonna happen? You'll play games together or something.
Or get murdered..... >_>
I'm not going to murder you. : \
And I have proof of that how? :|
Storm is a trustworthy person, and whoever he considers trustworthy is so.
Whatever....I really don't like getting in arguements, so I'm just going to drop it...

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Bulerias said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
i want WW but i don't really want to give my address....

:unsure:
Uhm, we wouldn't do anything with it. -___-

And you can give me your friend's address if that makes you more comfortable, and we'll mail it there.
if i can find a friend by then >_____> but i might give my address
Mr. Mayo!

:eek:

DSFAN121 said:
Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
SPORGE27 said:
I don't find a problem with giving out an address, what are they going to do start sending you unwanted mail?

It's not like they're going to come to your house or anything, and even if they did, what's gonna happen? You'll play games together or something.
Or get murdered..... >_>
Whatever....I really don't like getting in arguements, so I'm just going to drop it...
You obviously seem to like them, because you posted something as absurd as Bulerias murdering someone then going along with it. o__O

Anyways... on a brighter note.... well i dont know actually.

:p But things need to be brighter.

PikMino42 said:
DSFAN121 said:
Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
SPORGE27 said:

Or get murdered..... >_>
You obviously seem to like them, because you posted something as absurd as Bulerias murdering someone then going along with it. o__O
Heh...I post something none of us (with the exception of you, but then again maybe you can be lying) are sure about, and that's considered flaming.....do you even know what a flame is? If not, be quiet. :|

DSFAN121 said:
PikMino42 said:
DSFAN121 said:
Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
SPORGE27 said:

Or get murdered..... >_>
Heh...I post something none of us (with the exception of you, but then again maybe you can be lying) are sure about, and that's considered flaming.....do you even know what a flame is? If not, be quiet. :|
Hey, watch it. Mino is staff; watch how you talk with him.

Back