TBT Fair Discussion

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
i want WW but i don't really want to give my address....

:unsure:
Uhm, we wouldn't do anything with it. -___-

And you can give me your friend's address if that makes you more comfortable, and we'll mail it there.

Well if you worried about giving your address... dont worry... only one person will know the address (probably Bulerias since our account of money is in his name). And he's definetly trust worthy. Out of all the people I have know on any forums, I trust him the most. :yes:

By the way, the staff are splitting the payment fi you are wondering, and we'll probably get next day shipping for the winner.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well if you worried about giving your address... dont worry... only one person will know the address (probably Bulerias since our account of money is in his name). And he's definetly trust worthy. Out of all the people I have know on any forums, I trust him the most. :yes:

By the way, the staff are splitting the payment fi you are wondering, and we'll probably get next day shipping for the winner.
Aww, thanks Storm.

^_^

Uhh, about that... Next-day shipping on Amazon is, like, 30 bucks extra. 0_o

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

Aww, thanks Storm.

^_^

Well then why dont we use Gamestop or something?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

Aww, thanks Storm.

^_^

Well then why dont we use Gamestop or something?
Because I don't think Gamestop allows the same thing, as in, We pay for the game, and it ships to another address.

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
I'm not interested in getting the game...

a: I have one reserved already.

b: It'll probably involve giving my address, which I'm not doing.
Same with me.I'm not giving my address to you guys and I'd actually rather pay for it and get it the day it comes out rather than getting it for free a day or two after it's released.

But the fair sounds like a lot of fun!

Bulerias said:
Also, guys, advertise as much as possible for this, only in appropriate manners.
FREE* ACWW**! CLICK HERE!

<small><small><small><small>*Grand prize in contest. You have to win it, and only 1 person can
**Will not receive before ACWW's Release date
</small></small></small></small>

I don't find a problem with giving out an address, what are they going to do start sending you unwanted mail?

Only worry if they want a social security # or something like that.

SPORGE27 said:
I don't find a problem with giving out an address, what are they going to do start sending you unwanted mail?

It's not like they're going to come to your house or anything, and even if they did, what's gonna happen? You'll play games together or something.

DarthGohan1 said:
SPORGE27 said:

It's not like they're going to come to your house or anything, and even if they did, what's gonna happen? You'll play games together or something.
Or get murdered..... >_>

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
SPORGE27 said:

Or get murdered..... >_>
I'm not going to murder you. : \

Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
SPORGE27 said:

Or get murdered..... >_>
I'm not going to murder you. : \
Suspisous I should be lol J/K Bull.

^_^

yeah, guys, im totally sure bulerias will sneak into your house in a few years... what's he going to do... pet your dog

:p

Back