TBT Fair Discussion

Even if you'd rather buy the game yourself... the prize will still be the biggest prize at TBT yet, even if you take out the game. If you win, but want to buy it yourself, you can always have two for two towns, give it to a freind, or a give it to a girl... easy way to get a girlfriend.

^_^

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Even if you'd rather buy the game yourself... the prize will still be the biggest prize at TBT yet, even if you take out the game. If you win, but want to buy it yourself, you can always have two for two towns, give it to a freind, or a give it to a girl... easy way to get a girlfriend.

^_^

:p

i haven't seen many women with DS's... yet...

in fact... i haven't seen anyone with a DS at my school...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:

^_^
If that was a way to get a girlfriend, I'd have hundreds by now.

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

^_^
If that was a way to get a girlfriend, I'd have hundreds by now.

Or would you? ;__;

Things at TBT:

Contests
Features
Promotions (just a few)

Exact Date:

It's probably going to start on the 5th, but I'm still not 100% sure. Expect it for this time though.

Promotions:

If anyone could make banners, sigs, etc for TBT Fair, that would be great. I'll give bells out to people who make some of that for us.

Bulerias said:
Don't forget Camp Redd, Storm! You should've included "Activities"

Well I considered that more of a contest, but I guess you're right. It's more of an activity than a contest.

Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
SPORGE27 said:
I don't find a problem with giving out an address, what are they going to do start sending you unwanted mail?

Only worry if they want a social security # or something like that.
It's not like they're going to come to your house or anything, and even if they did, what's gonna happen? You'll play games together or something.
Or get murdered..... >_>
I'm not going to murder you. : \
And I have proof of that how? :|

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Bulerias said:
Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
SPORGE27 said:
I don't find a problem with giving out an address, what are they going to do start sending you unwanted mail?

Only worry if they want a social security # or something like that.
It's not like they're going to come to your house or anything, and even if they did, what's gonna happen? You'll play games together or something.
Or get murdered..... >_>
I'm not going to murder you. : \
And I have proof of that how? :|
Storm is a trustworthy person, and whoever he considers trustworthy is so.

Besides, ACO, PH, and some other AC forums have done the same thing, everyone trusted them.

well, i'd trust you guys, but i dont want to make you spend money on my game...doesnt feel right.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
Don't forget Camp Redd, Storm! You should've included "Activities"

Well I considered that more of a contest, but I guess you're right. It's more of an activity than a contest.
Don't forget "games" too. :yes:

Back