• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Splatoon TBT Gaming Week: Splatoon 2 FFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now available to host a splatoon PB session for EU timezone! But if you guys wanna freak out over the ACNH Direct I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND because I am too!
Please ping me on the #game-night channel to get my attention or like my post!

In Game Name: ketchappu
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 6825-5260-3809
Best Available Time For Participation (session):
i should be available for the session this evening at 7:30pm pst! i'll see if i can make the sessions for the coming days as well!

I hope it’s not too late to sign up for the one on Feb 23rd because I’d love to join a session. It’s been a few months since I’ve played Splatoon so it would cool to be play with a bunch of people from here.

Last edited:
I'll be available to host Splatoon soon! Join us on the #game-night channel on the TBT dischord server for easy communication

5800 is the pw

In Game Name: Wist
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 5031-4991-8232
Best Available Time For Participation (session): Whichever I can make it to! The thursday session is the one I'll play the most probably.

In Game Name: krissy✦ŞP
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-3751-1228-4807
Best Available Time For Participation (session): fri/sun

In Game Name: Rio
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 5093-8793-0612
Best Available Time For Participation (session): Sunday, hopefully!!

I hope it’s not too late to sign up for the one on Feb 23rd because I’d love to join a session. It’s been a few months since I’ve played Splatoon so it would cool to be play with a bunch of people from here.

Anyone can join in whenever! Sign ups are just so we know for interest when to open the lobbies. Hope to see you soon :)

Question: Will there be a European session on the 28th or 29th? 'Cause I can't be part in any of the current sessions. Would love to be part in at least one game to earn that one ticket. ;-;

Does the European time for Sunday equate to 12pm noon EST? I can likely make that one if that’s the case. The later North American time I *might* be able to make but it depends as it’s fairly close to bedtime for me.

Added new sessions!

Question: Will there be a European session on the 28th or 29th? 'Cause I can't be part in any of the current sessions. Would love to be part in at least one game to earn that one ticket. ;-;

I'll make sure to put one or two more GMT sessions in week 2, but a lot of my past GMT sessions in week 1 were empty/unattended so I'm not planning on doing many more. GMT times are harder for me because I work nights. I will edit later today once I know my schedule and if I can work around it.

Does the European time for Sunday equate to 12pm noon EST? I can likely make that one if that’s the case. The later North American time I *might* be able to make but it depends as it’s fairly close to bedtime for me.

Yep the GMT+1 time starting at 6pm would be noon in EST.

Playing tonight just for fun to practice a bit before the next sessions ha, down to play with anyone for a little while! ill be in the discord

There will be an EU session tonight start at 6pm EST. We will only start once we get a lobby of at least 2v2 so hope we can get more people joining.

In Game Name: Holla
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 2290-9467-5806
Best Available Time For Participation (session): After work (7PM - 10PM EST) Hopefully at least one of the sessions will lineup with this time...

I will be joining the next session for sure and possibly the one after that. I just sent out my friend requests to the hosts now which is why I?m quoting my old post. Should be fun! ^_^

In Game Name: Azrael
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8542-8175-3516
Best Available Time For Participation (session): Sunday 23rd, 6pm - 8pm GMT+1

There will be an EU session tonight start at 6pm EST. We will only start once we get a lobby of at least 2v2 so hope we can get more people joining.

Is it 6pm EST or 6pm GMT?

Last edited:
In Game Name: Azrael
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8542-8175-3516
Best Available Time For Participation (session): Sunday 23rd, 6pm - 8pm GMT+1

Is it 6pm EST or 6pm GMT?

Oh sorry that was my bad in that post. Yep, it's 6pm GMT+1 like it says in the OP! :)

Sunday night splatoon will be starting in approximately 10 minutes. Join us in the #game-night-splat channel on discord for easy communication! PW will be 5800 for private lobbies.

Also, if we get a small amount of players with no one else joining, we could move to a public turf lobby or do league instead of private lobby sessions, although I will count it as a session regardless of what we do. EU sessions have always been quiet so I want those who do join us to be able to get participation tickets! We'll discuss this more in the discord channel ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back