• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

i'm really frustrated right now, with this game and mafia in general.

if i don't make reads i'm killed, if i do make them i'm killed. if i make reads they "suck", if i lynch scum i still suck and i got lucky or i bussed and i'm mafia. if i don't lynch scum or don't die i'm mafia. if i joke around in the thread and don't make wall length text posts, i'm mafia. if i lynch confirmed scum fmpov, i'm called a ****ing *****, accused of cheating and de-modded from the discord chat.

i don't normally get this emotional, but it sucks because i used to really enjoy this game and playing with everyone, but it became to the point where i'm expected/pressured to post a certain way and even if i DID, i was nightkilled for it. i tried to change it with this game and i made someone that was actually town modkill themself and de-mod me for literally no reason.

i'm fine with being pressured, i do get heated but it's seriously all in fun and good spirit and i never mean to directly attack someone personally. even when someone insults me, idc, but i don't take what cory said to me in his last posts lightly at all.

that said, i'm sorry but i've lost most of my motivation for the time being. i'm gonna try to take a break the next two days and refresh myself, if i live then i'll try to contribute but yeah i just need to step away for awhile

make reads, it doesn't matter who dies at this point because it will narrow down the scum team greatly. if tardis doesn't get a shot in tonight we lynch him because he claimed vig

who did he shoot and what stopped it? i haven't read the thread since d2

iirc he shot cad and cad was saved by a mafia doc (if everyone is being truthful)

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I did not get the shot back so the shot is not refunded.

here it is

i didnt know that was a thing though, thought you always got the shot back

Meow, Clam, Trundle, Jacob, and Alexi.

This is my thoughts about the players so far.

Cory

Cadbberry

Shiida

Alexi

Dolby

Heyden

ClamEatsCurry

Trundle

Crys

Ashtot

Ayaya

Call Me Daniel

Entropy

Kevinnn

Wild Blue Yonder

Sataric

taesaek

Miharu

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Pretty interesting reads from him on D1 and then later in the game. He has Ayaya, Cad, and Alexi down for scum reads so he is either mega bussing or is town.

t5p6ivt.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh shoot my bad

didn't tardis say his shot wasn't refunded?

- - - Post Merge - - -

would u explain why kevinnn is clear?

also does no one find this shady

Hayden said in his will that Kevinnn returned as town

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Tardis's shot wasn't refunded because Cadbberry was saved

I feel like tardis is mafia :T Out of all the people left, I find him the most suspicious xD I will provide an explanation when I get off work or maybe during my lunch break if I finish my lunch fast enough haha XD

I forgot to make my reads was very busy but I'll make a will and post my will if I don't die.
Sooo what happened to this? From the sound of this, it sounded like you were working on your will and was going to post it if you weren't lynched. Time stamp of this was at 3:39pm yesterday, yet there was no will posted from you yet. Then we get your post about working on your will tomorrow (quote posted below and was posted by tardis at 10:33pm yesterday.) It seems like you are trying to drag out posting your will. I don't even think you have posted your will at all throughout the entire game. This isnt the only thing that makes me suspect you though, when I get home I will make a case. :3 But anyways, how is that will coming along and why haven't you posted your will yet when you said you would if you didn't die? o:

Going to work on my will Tommorow.

Sooo what happened to this? From the sound of this, it sounded like you were working on your will and was going to post it if you weren't lynched. Time stamp of this was at 3:39pm yesterday, yet there was no will posted from you yet. Then we get your post about working on your will tomorrow (quote posted below and was posted by tardis at 10:33pm yesterday.) It seems like you are trying to drag out posting your will. I don't even think you have posted your will at all throughout the entire game. This isnt the only thing that makes me suspect you though, when I get home I will make a case. :3 But anyways, how is that will coming along and why haven't you posted your will yet when you said you would if you didn't die? o:

I said if I don't die I'll post my Will but if I do die you can see my will and I'm still working on my will.

I said if I don't die I'll post my Will but if I do die you can see my will and I'm still working on my will.

Yes, but thing is you didn't die. You weren't lynched. As I said, from the timing of that post and your wording, it seems to me like you meant if you weren't lynched, you will post your will xD Also have you sent in ANY wills at all to minties throughout this entire game? o:

Yes, but thing is you didn't die. You weren't lynched. As I said, from the timing of that post and your wording, it seems to me like you meant if you weren't lynched, you will post your will xD Also have you sent in ANY wills at all to minties throughout this entire game? o:

Yes, but I don't save a coppy of it because my mailbox gets full very quickly sent items takes up space in your mailbox and I get tired of getting rid of old Pm's.

Yes, but I don't save a coppy of it because my mailbox gets full very quickly sent items takes up space in your mailbox and I get tired of getting rid of old Pm's.

...xD This is so suspicious omg... And how much mailbox space do you have? How often do you clear them out? Also how many wills have you sent in to minties and which days/nights have you sent them in on?

...xD This is so suspicious omg... And how much mailbox space do you have? How often do you clear them out? Also how many wills have you sent in to minties and which days/nights have you sent them in on?

I don't clean my mailbox that much I have about 15spots open in mailbox. I sent in a will each night.

I don't clean my mailbox that much I have about 15spots open in mailbox. I sent in a will each night.

loooooool xD Silly I meant how much mailbox space do you have in TOTAL. xD Also you say you dont clear out your mailbox that much yet "coincidentally" you ended up clearing out the wills you have sent in to minties. Why did you never post your will when Dolby posted a while back asking everyone to post their wills?

Also please make the case on entropy, I would love to see why you decided to vote for her even though you had her as townlean or town lock (dont remember which one), yet you were always suspicious of Alexi since the beginning when Heyden asked you to list your top five scum leans. I wont take "Oh entropy is still alive so shes mafia!!" as a valid reason. c:

loooooool xD Silly I meant how much mailbox space do you have in TOTAL. xD Also you say you dont clear out your mailbox that much yet "coincidentally" you ended up clearing out the wills you have sent in to minties. Why did you never post your will when Dolby posted a while back asking everyone to post their wills?

Also please make the case on entropy, I would love to see why you decided to vote for her even though you had her as townlean or town lock (dont remember which one), yet you were always suspicious of Alexi since the beginning when Heyden asked you to list your top five scum leans. I wont take "Oh entropy is still alive so shes mafia!!" as a valid reason. c:

I don't need to make a case on her cause I already explained and I still kinda think she is bussing all of her teammates also Heyden asked the 5people who I would cook. It is really hard to tell if Alexi is using her town meta or scum meta because they are almost the small mailbox can only hold 100 Pm's I have the small mailbox.

I don't need to make a case on her cause I already explained and I still kinda think she is bussing all of her teammates also Heyden asked the 5people who I would cook. It is really hard to tell if Alexi is using her town meta or scum meta because they are almost the small mailbox can only hold 100 Pm's I have the small mailbox.

Before I reply to everything you just said, please also answer my other question which was:
"Why did you never post your will when Dolby posted a while back asking everyone to post their wills? " xD

WOO!! I'm homeee XD Okay making my case <:

Back