• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Hey guys! Just got home from work! :3 Going to be reading what I've missed since last night when I went to bed. Does anyone know how long we have until voting ends? o:

3 hours(8PM Pst)

Can you tell us your reads and opinions on the current things happening in the game?

I don't agree with trundle/bingo vote or where it came from. I think Mafia is hoping that bandwagon as a counter wagon to hayden. I think Heyden is mostly repeating his meta from previous games, reminding me of xenoblade Mafia. I think Heyden is Mafia and will be keeping my vote there.

I definetely have Hayden in mind as possible. They're day one behavior so far is definetly deviating from Trump mafia (last official game where I remember that they were town), but I feel that my read on Trundle is stronger

3 hours(8PM Pst)

Can you tell us your reads and opinions on the current things happening in the game?

Thank you so much!! Phew I have time to eat LOL!~ XD

And of course!!! I will do that once I catch up reading! It was hard for me to give out my opinions prior before since I honestly didn't know too much and like I mentioned before, I don't know anyone's playstyles or "metas" (is what I think you guys call it?) ; v ; so it's harder for me to find out/pin point who might be mafia. The only thing I recall is about Jacob. Where someone pointed out a very valid point, but Jacob did mention earlier in the first or second page? That he was planning on changing his playstyle, so I was confused and didn't know what to say or think. xD

lol actually this is how trundle plays as town. when he's scum he posts with an extremely serious posting style, I've been scum with him before and he seems to try to ~lead town~ with a preachy tone. and when he's town he is notorious for using little to no arguments with his reasoning on why he thinks someone is scum. which makes him an easy mafia lynch push.

so it's not surprising to me that Tom flipped from Hayden to trundle.

when I get home I will make a Tom case, it's sad I even have to cause he's fitting into his scum meta like a puzzle piece.

@blue yonder how many games of mafia have you played?

- On my first readthrough I was really pro-Bango and thus anti-Jacob but I think that was less due to his posts sounding townie and more that he was giving clear explanations of how the meta here affects his reads. cuz like now that Dolby's here doing that I'm pro-Dolby. Mostly unrelatedly I like Cory. Everyone else is boring.
:)
What do you mean by like? You think I'm town or you like me in general?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh I'm unvoting, I feel that there are 2 wagons going on and I'm stuck in the middle

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh the hayden wagon died?
I'm still unvoting

lol actually this is how trundle plays as town. when he's scum he posts with an extremely serious posting style, I've been scum with him before and he seems to try to ~lead town~ with a preachy tone. and when he's town he is notorious for using little to no arguments with his reasoning on why he thinks someone is scum. which makes him an easy mafia lynch push.

when I get home I will make a Tom case, it's sad I even have to cause he's fitting into his scum meta like a puzzle piece.

I agree. I feel like Aiden is different as Mafia trying to be town leader, I don't get the same vibe from him rn.

My town reads are only Cory and Entropy rn.

I agree. I feel like Aiden is different as Mafia trying to be town leader, I don't get the same vibe from him rn.

that came out of nowhere...
why me?

What about Jacob? You've seem pretty defensive over him. Especially with this post
Not liking this Jacob bandwagon :/

That and explaining how lack of tone is not something that someone should be scum read for.

I'm curious about your town read on Cory though, as I'm still stuck at null for him.

I think Cory is just bad town, I don't think he would be brave enough to lead a BW so early into the game on someone as mafia. I would definitely support a Tom lynch over a Trundle lynch, one or the other they should be looked into anyway depending on the flips

that came out of nowhere...
why me?
you seem to be actively scumhunting and actually read/looking at what others has posted, like considering all opinions and not tunneling someone.

This is not how Trundle plays at all as town. He is not confident in his day one reads as town, nor was he at all serious in BOI when you were scum with him. He does posts with little to no arguements as both town and mafia. The tone in his posts are similar to BOI mafia, and he is making a larger presence in the thread than in recent games when he was town. Just like in BOI.

My arguments are based around his Day One behavior, which I actually find most telling, as it takes time for players to adjust to their town meta(e.g. why I shot Ender so early in GOT mafia).

He is tunneling in a similar fashion to what he did in BOI mafia

Let me ask you this, do you consider these Trundle scum posts as serious?

no I am not but here is something to help you out with your ineffective drawing to conclusions
fuDpw7i.png
I am used to really poor play and poor quality meme posts from you so I didn't even notice.
LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i'm literally not. stab Minties and if she's not scum then i'll eat 4 hats
i still have no votes on me because my username is BeaverMan2016 now not Trundle

And to an extent Trundle has been making serious posts between his filler this game like this, as well as his tunnel vision.
welcome to the family
I don't understand how it isn't already incredibly obvious that Jacob is scum
I mean, if Jacob is actually scum it doesn't really matter haha, which he probably is
The only uncertainty that really comes is that it's slightly possible that he is a blue role. He's either blue or mafia. But I'm quite certain he is mafia.

Trundle isn't this confident in his Day One town reads, I fail to see why you are so confident that he is playing as town

I think Cory is just bad town, I don't think he would be brave enough to lead a BW so early into the game on someone as mafia. I would definitely support a Tom lynch over a Trundle lynch, one or the other they should be looked into anyway depending on the flips

just because i think you are scum you don't have to call me bad town

What about Jacob? You've seem pretty defensive over him. Especially with this post

That and explaining how lack of tone is not something that someone should be scum read for.

I'm curious about your town read on Cory though, as I'm still stuck at null for him.
jacob vs trundle is town v town imo. There really hasn't been real evidence for Jacob except tone, so if i get evidence I'll look at him again, but rn he's null.

if Cory if is bad town than what would that make you?

Trundle isn't this confident in his Day One town reads, I fail to see why you are so confident that he is playing as town

It's never too early to catch scum!

this says it all

- - - Post Merge - - -

in all seriousness dolby, you are taking quotes from his scum meta out entirely of its context. this was when he was literally guiltied by cop aka minties by an entirely solid case, there was basically no coming back from it. none of his team (including myself) were gonna defend him from it so he was basically rolling over (which he tends to do as scum)

this says it all

- - - Post Merge - - -

in all seriousness dolby, you are taking quotes from his scum meta out entirely of its context. this was when he was literally guiltied by cop aka minties by an entirely solid case, there was basically no coming back from it. none of his team (including myself) were gonna defend him from it so he was basically rolling over (which he tends to do as scum)

The quotes explaining why he isn't following his town meta are still valid, as well as the quotes I provided up until early Day Two in BOI mafia explaining how he is following scum meta

Back