• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

it was exceeding over 3 pixels did they seriously remove it
anyway unvote me ur all stupid

Some reasonably scummy vibes from Tom. Not sure about Hayden, especially not since Tom suggested them as today's lynch target and I scum-read Tom much stronger at this point. But it's day 1 and I admit that I've never really been a player that pays enough attention to the little details in the start of a game. Rather, I just try to encourage conversation to take place and reads to be forwarded so that we can all then later go back and analyze things as the days go on by and we actually have some serious suspicions and some information to work with.

Furthermore, I dislike that Dolby has not posted yet. It's not fair to really give him a hard time for it since he joined as a replacement but him being "inactive" is perhaps his most telling scum trick.

I town-read Shiida at this point. Everything is subject to change.
I suggested him as a lynch target too, but you didn't mention anything about me. How come?

Greetings proud Arstotzkan human comrades. I believe that one of us has betrayed us to Kolechia the Titan race. And that someone is Trundle/Bingotheelf. Now let's take a look at the elf himself

The most recent game where Trundle was scum was BOI mafia, as the third party mafia faction. While the two most recent games where he has been town are Tarot mafia and Xenoblades mafia.

What orientated me to thinking that Trundle is scum originally is that he's making up a bigger presence in the thread than in recent games as town, which he seems to do as mafia, as well as the extreme confidence that he has in his reads.

BingoTheElf BOI as scum said:
Now that I'm caught up, I actually agree with Ness' arguments. I also have something to add about behaviour.

- When Call Me Daniel plays as town, he plays a lot less serious. You often see jokes, memes, or just more lighthearted wording of posts.
- When Call Me Daniel plays as scum, he plays more serious. He is down to the point (even if his point isn't very good), direct, and actively searching for "scum".

There have been a few games with small exceptions to this. The only issue with the whole scenario is that I am currently reading his posts as town regardless of how he is playing.
BingoTheElf Current game said:
Actually I just looked at Xenoblade vs Tarot and your Xenoblade posts are more care free, less serious, while your Tarot posts are more formed and thought through. It is very apparent that you are mafia right now.
These two quotes here are so similar that they literally make me think that you went back to BOI and copied the tone of his post in that game.

BingoTheElf Current said:
i'm actually pretty concerned about how Tom isn't attacking me yet, he usually does this promptly
BingoTheElf in BOI said:
Because Minties always pushes me if she's scum no later than D2. I know I'm town, and if she was town she would know I'm town.
Again, Trundle's posts this game are following the same tone that they do as when he is scum

What concerns me more is his non-reaction to shiida's townie claim, what we see here in Tarot, when he is town doctor is his reaction to unnecessary claiming

So why did you do the whole role claim thing?
So why did you do the whole role claim thing?
WHY DID YOU RANDOMLY CLAIM SO MANY TIMES

And in this game, he doesn't even bat an eye, which is certainly off.

Furthurmore, a town Trundle has absolutely no reasoning to post what follows. In fact, he would avoid stating this openly.
The only uncertainty that really comes is that it's slightly possible that he is a blue role. He's either blue or mafia. But I'm quite certain he is mafia.

I would also like to point out that Tom wants to lynch Hayden for bluesniping for mafia as town, where, if Trundle is town, he is doing it right here.

Trundle's accusations are completely unsubstantiated as well. Many of his posts are filler, and he is not acting like a town Trundle would

I'm focusing on Trundle first because he is my strongest read, town or scum.

I suggested him as a lynch target too, but you didn't mention anything about me. How come?

Because the question I was asked was "what is your opinion of Hayden and tom?" and you're not Hayden or Tom. ;)

Well, if Dolby thinks Trundle is scum and I clearly feel that's very likely as well, and we both picked up on very similar things for being suspect of him on top of that, that's enough for me to vote for him today.

@dolby, did he attack anyone in particular d1 in BoI?

Then what's your opinion on Cory?

Cory's a cool cat, but I don't yet know if you're scummy or not. You are actively participating in many conversations and sharing your views on various different topics so right now - Even if you ARE scum - You might be helping town nonetheless. I have not forgotten that you had a very similar playstyle in BoI when you were Mafia, though.

He mentioned both me and Call me Daniel briefly in that game before focusing on Beardo for the remainder

can you get some quotes of him attacking beardo if you don't mind.

@dolby, did he attack anyone in particular d1 in BoI?

If I recall correctly, he was pushing quite strongly for Beardo on day 1. As mentioned previously, he rarely pushes as strongly (or at all) on Day 1 as town because the risk of being wrong is simply too great, and he's a very clever man. Do not underestimate him.

I haven't really read much from this game so far, but this post kinda seems weird to me. I'm pretty sure Kat was reaction testing for the vote.

I bolded what stuck out to me. It kinda reads scummy to me, although I'm not exactly sure. I feel like there is an underlying tone of a mafia trying to keep composed even though attention has been brought to them so early in the game for literally no reason.

I also think her answer to #2 was a bit indicative. If I read it assuming she is town, it heavily implies that she isn't a townie. She would have worded it differently, I believe, if she were a townie. That hints at blue or scum. Overall, I am going to place my vote on Beardo for the time being, just to show indication that I believe this person may be scum.

I'm pretty sure if I was trying to not get killed I wouldn't have put out my suspicions at the time. I liked Sarasa's reaction test to Beardo and I believed (and still do) that Beardo acted pretty defensively to something so small.

I used what you said in order to defend myself because I agreed with your point. I have made posts in the game on what I believed was scum, and I still am pushing for Beardo. Although I have a few others in mind now. I've been fully caught up to the thread so far but I am not commenting on everything happening so as to not appear scummy by "regurgitating" aka agreeing with someone's points. If I die tonight I'll just let you know I sent in a kill on someone in this game, not going to say who though.

Here Cory

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I recall correctly, he was pushing quite strongly for Beardo on day 1. As mentioned previously, he rarely pushes as strongly (or at all) on Day 1 as town because the risk of being wrong is simply too great, and he's a very clever man. Do not underestimate him.

Quite true, I remember him stating on multiple occasions that Day One lynches are overwhelmingly likely to hit town and he generally stays away from getting to involved in Day One

ok, i'll lay off hayden for a bit, ill put my faith in both of you

where the **** is ashtot.

I would also be very happy to hear Ashtot's opinion on Trundle currently, and his actions so far in this game. I feel like it could be of very high importance in getting today's lynch right.

honestly, they might be scum together

I personally don't think that Ashtot is scum simply because he's being more rational and less emotional. Then again, there are only seven posts from him

Looks like everyone's taken notice of my initial top sus read aka trundle.

I'd like to hear his thoughts on the votes before I place mine though.

Back