• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

@blue yonder how many games of mafia have you played?
Most of my games are from 2009-2010 in a very different format from here. Have played just under 10 games since 2014 tho, flitting around on various sites.

:)
What do you mean by like? You think I'm town or you like me in general?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh I'm unvoting, I feel that there are 2 wagons going on and I'm stuck in the middle

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh the hayden wagon died?
I'm still unvoting
I think both but it may be more the latter

jacob vs trundle is town v town imo. There really hasn't been real evidence for Jacob except tone, so if i get evidence I'll look at him again, but rn he's null.
^ Is he trolling? I'm confused

u have no right to laugh because u never delivered on even one of the vids u promised everyone

What the **** did you just say about me, you scummy mafia? I'll have you know that I'm top of the players on the Belltree forum, the mother****ing dingus, and I have over 50 confirmed games there alone. I am trained in meme warfare and I'm the top Vigilante on Belltree. You are nothing to me but just another gladiation target. I will vig you the **** out with the precision the likes of which has never been seen before in a mafia game. You think you can get away with accusing me of using ****ty WIFOM and OMGUS? Think again because you suck. As we speak I am reading your ISO and I am making note of numerous scum slips while sending the host a PM submitting my dayvig action so you better prepare for the day-end post, scum. The day-end post that flips you and the rest of your pathetic little mafia. You're dead, kiddo. I can read anyone, anytime, anywhere and I can lynch you in under seven posts -- and that's with my memes alone. Not only am I extensively trained in Photoshop and gimp, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the 4chan subreddit and I WILL use it to its full extent to meme your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you scum. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" accusation was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have town read me. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you pay the price, you newb mafia. I will **** vig shots all over you and you will drown in salt. You're lynched, kiddo.

Most of my games are from 2009-2010 in a very different format from here. Have played just under 10 games since 2014 tho, flitting around on various sites.

I think both but it may be more the latter

^ Is he trolling? I'm confused
theres bingo the elf and bango the elf, sorry for the confusion.

This line of Blue yonder makes me alittle Sus of them.

Anyway it's been like 3 hours so I'm gonna do a placeholder sheep vote and hopefully/probably come back later. I am interested to hear more thoughts on Artsotoakatzn given what Daniel just posted (opposite conclusion as me based on the same posts.)

I don't really like how they want to sheep when they do a place holder vote. Most people who do that I see they mostly vote themselves.

I'm going to voice my concerns regarding a Trundle - It's day one and I have very little to work with but I feel like there's a couple of things I want to put forward nonetheless:

In my opinion, this fine Gopher Gentleman's meta seems to be to always makes more of an effort on day 1 when he's scum, to really make sure that people notice that he's 'going to be trying very hard this game'. When he's town, however, he's normally worried about getting killed if he speaks too much and is therefore far less aggressive.

In this particular game he was one of the very first to really call someone out, with this post:

At this stage it seems almost like a reaction test, because he's saying it an assertive and confident way despite how little anyone's even been posting. People quickly people start asking him questions as for WHY he would think Jacob is scum, and he goes through some rather decent effort with explaining himself:

Personally, I felt that his points could be valid at this stage. However, since then he's been tunneling on Jacob with a certainty that once again seems very uncharacteristic of Day 1 Trundle - Many times he expresses that's he's "more or less sure" that Jacob is scum. That's the most worrying part for me, because although there's definitely a chance he's correct, day 1 reads are normally inaccurate at best and being so focused on a single person at this stage isn't much like town-Trundle at all. If Trundle is Mafia however, it would make sense, since he said that Jacob might also be blue pretty early on:

From a scummy viewpoint, he might feel that it's worth being fairly aggressive in planting suspicion onto Jacob if he thinks there's a large chance we might mislynch a power role.

Anyways, I do not think that this is enough to go on to push for a Trundle lynch on day 1 - But I am curious if other players who have played previous games with Trundle also feel similar regarding his meta being off this game, if he's actually town.

Some other quick notes:

Ayaya and Alexi are both clearly trying to seem very pro-Town so far. Either that's because they are in fact innocent, or it's because they strongly want to be perceived that way. Overall I think it's good to have a lot of information and reads put forward by a player as it tells a lot if/once they die and their role is revealed - But if either Ayaya or Alexi would be scum I can almost guarantee that they've hidden a Mafia teammate or two in their "case posts".

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, when exactly does the day end? How many hours do we have to vote? I'd really like a timer.

Also, if I was mafia and thought I found a blue, I would just kill them at night. There was no reason to bring attention to him at that time if I were mafia and it would have been an easy kill because there is a very little chance he would be protected. Unfortunately, D1 reads are always a bit weak but my initial reaction to Jacob's posts were definite scum. If he really did change his playstyle, then that is what could have thrown me off, BUT if he just said that to get people off of him, I highly urge you all to reconsider your D1 lynch. I haven't finished reading yet but I am okay with a Heyden lynch if he is really going to be as useless as he has been so far and if uselessness is an indication of him being scum.

jacob vs trundle is town v town imo. There really hasn't been real evidence for Jacob except tone, so if i get evidence I'll look at him again, but rn he's null.

This may just be me nitpicking but you just said town vs town, then he's null...?

Also @wild blue yonder -
BangoTheElf is Crys.
BingoTheElf is Trundle. Also saw someone refer to him as Aiden in another post, so just incase: BingoTheElf/Trundle/Aiden.

Best way to tell them apart is leave the option on for displaying signatures, that's pretty much the only way I can

Oh I see I have attention on me now. I'm going to say first and foremost that one reason some of you might be scum reading me is because I have not played mafia past D1 or N1 in quite a long time. It's been a few months and right now I believe my posting is most similar to my Transformers game on MU when I was a townie. I called out people based on their post style and their wording, which is why I noticed Jacob so fast. The red flags that came up were very sudden and if Jacob is not scum I will be very surprised.

My posting style has been wildly different as both town and scum in recent games. I figure though, that if you are quite certain I am scum, you will still know it by at least D2/N2. I am town and I am quite sure between the lynch today and the night that I can earn town's trust.

Oh I see I have attention on me now. I'm going to say first and foremost that one reason some of you might be scum reading me is because I have not played mafia past D1 or N1 in quite a long time. It's been a few months and right now I believe my posting is most similar to my Transformers game on MU when I was a townie. I called out people based on their post style and their wording, which is why I noticed Jacob so fast. The red flags that came up were very sudden and if Jacob is not scum I will be very surprised.

My posting style has been wildly different as both town and scum in recent games. I figure though, that if you are quite certain I am scum, you will still know it by at least D2/N2. I am town and I am quite sure between the lynch today and the night that I can earn town's trust.

o**** hes right
he tunneled this one player all of day 1

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright back to heyden

I also want to point out that I get scum reads from Alexi, but I get scum reads from her pretty much every game. Only difference now is that she is being less annoying than when she is town. Usually she has very blatantly bad reads, but now it's like she knows who is town and who is not and making sure she doesn't slip.

- - - Post Merge - - -

o**** hes right

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright back to heyden

this also is not the first time I've gotten a strong feeling D1 and pushed it through all day as town

- - - Post Merge - - -

also wtf Dolby what are you doing, i can't read you

- - - Post Merge - - -

o**** hes right

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright back to heyden

why don't we push jacob

I also want to point out that I get scum reads from Alexi, but I get scum reads from her pretty much every game. Only difference now is that she is being less annoying than when she is town. Usually she has very blatantly bad reads, but now it's like she knows who is town and who is not and making sure she doesn't slip.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this also is not the first time I've gotten a strong feeling D1 and pushed it through all day as town

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

why don't we push jacob

no vig can decide to shoot jacob or you

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol.
please explain when/where I've had a bad read, besides Ares in xeno. or are you just sus of me because I'm sus of you.

lol.
please explain when/where I've had a bad read, besides Ares in xeno. or are you just sus of me because I'm sus of you.

no actually i haven't paid enough attention to your posts to note that you're suspicious of me, but now that i know you are i suppose that puts you back into a town read for me

o**** hes right

Wow is that all it took for him to sway your opinion to town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

no actually i haven't paid enough attention to your posts to note that you're suspicious of me, but now that i know you are i suppose that puts you back into a town read for me

Wut

Back