• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I don't have time for a full case but basically the summary of the one I was typing up was this:

early in the game, I had some playful banter/light testing with Hayden. I told Hayden to strongarm me and self vote. Then Tom jumped in and said:

****ing savage here (real talk do it Hayden)

side note: I remember tom saying "real talk" a couple times last game when he was 3rd party. he is actually really repetitive when he's scum (there was a game when he was mafia, I think it was Tarot, when he made a case and literally said the word "honestly/tbh" a total of around 15 times in one post lmao)

and I thought he was also just rxn testing/playing along but he dug his heels in and started pushing for hayden. haydens usually extremely easy to push, because he doesn't towntell unless you meta-analyze him and he also doesn't defend himself really. I.E. scum in Trump mafia pushing for him when he was vig

*Tom uses evidence for Scum!Hayden like the fact that he "PR hunts" which I've only ever seen him do in Trump, which I later put together was because he was vig and didn't want to accidentally shoot a PR

*Tom accuses me of ****posting at a point in the game where I purposefully did so, and stated intentions of doing so even pregame, which reminds me a LOT of Xeno: because ironically, I was still posting more substance than he was

*Tom accuses Hayden of sheeping in his original FOS here:

Ayy Sataric bby, better yet what are you wearing? ;)

Also lmao get rekt Daniel

Hayden is your sheep vote a joke or should we get your wishy-washy sheep ass out the way now

when hayden wasn't sheeping lmao. The only person that voted before him was Cory, who SELFED. how is Hayden sheeping a self vote? and why are you pretending it wasn't a joke or rxn test? also do you understand the phrase "wishy washy" or were you just throwing words together?

*Tom literally calls Hayden bad town here:

I agree, it's more bad town.

but still proceeds to try to push him as scum. ??????

*Tom switches his vote when the majority started to vote Trundle. the only reason I could give as to why is because he wants to blend in more / because trundle is also town and he doesn't want to be the leader of the ML.

*Tom responds to my pushes on him by ad hominem which IIRC he did in Xeno as well. He also deflects by asking me what my other suspicions are, (when I have already stated them) and tells me to stop tunneling him. honestly, I wouldn't expect this behavior from him in any scenario as he's a really experienced player, like I mean if you're town here come the **** on.

*Along with meta: D1 as scum he either lays entirely low and posts barely anything, or coasts by ****posting and making empty posts asking questions he usually knows the answer to. in this game he's doing the latter. so far this game he's only made weak and contradictory reads and went for the easy lynches (AKA Hayden + Trundle, both who are known to be pretty scummy town)

it is unfortunate that he isn't around to claim but oh well, I would assume if he is a PR that he would've stated something along the lines of "give me time to claim".

I'm Eren Yeager, Jack of all Trades. One reason I mentioned that I couldn't read Dolby is because I figured that if he was scum, then he would just leave me alone and bluesnipe me. Due to him pushing me, I can't tell if he was townie reading me or if he is just reading me poorly as town.

I feel like in that game, he was outright trolling, whereas he's tried to be more serious here (he only really had one serious post iirc there). In this one, it sounded like he was legitimately trying to pin suspicion on Jacob with talking about his tone. It felt like he took this one a lot more seriously than scummies.

My main problem with Trundle's post there is that he attacked using the same line of logic that he used in BOI

i don't want to vote tom even though I just did because
1) he is not here
2) we always lynch tom when he is afk and he's usually town

Good job guys, you managed to out the most important blue role.

When will town learn to just ****ing sheep me.

Jacob mentioned he was changing his playstyle after I called him, as far as I know

Nope o: He posted this on page 2 (I highlighted it in bold for you):
Extremely excited for this game. Haven't watch AoT in many months but I think I remember the gist. Welcome to the new players, excited to be playing with you all.

Expect some game behavior changes from me this game. (Also I have been told to expect some changes with other players like Tardis2016 and Crys ? I will keep that in mind.)

Let's get this game started!

Lawful Good
Neutral Good
Chaotic Good
Lawful Neutral
True Neutral
Chaotic Neutral
Lawful Evil
Neutral Evil
Chaotic Evil

*Wasn't sure which meant what, so I looked up so references on google.*

Back