• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I haven't done anything pro-town, I generally make reads d2/3
If i'm lynched then look into Crys/Tom bc they tried to continue the bw on me
I want Tom to be lynched

Are you slightly sus of me? Can I get an explanation or is it because I have a vote on you

The vote on me had nothing to do with it directly in actuality. I'm just getting a certain feeling from you - I like to play by gut a lot. You're yellow because the way I am reading you is on a thin line between scum and town, but I am reading something.

In short tho, the bandwagon-ness that you generally pursue seems a little less present here. I know you're a cautious player, and voting me while most people aren't is something that grabs my attention. Could be because you have played a couple games by now and are developing a better sense of the confidence in yourself, but you don't seem as nervous as you normally do.

Also I will not be here for a large part of Sunday. But I will be here for end of day then. Just putting that out there.

In short tho, the bandwagon-ness that you generally pursue seems a little less present here. I know you're a cautious player, and voting me while most people aren't is something that grabs my attention. Could be because you have played a couple games by now and are developing a better sense of the confidence in yourself, but you don't seem as nervous as you normally do.

shes got scum guidance this time. *wiggles*

If you don't make good reads in 48 hours I will push you harder.
no can do my friend. My brother is graduating, can't really be on my computer for a couple of day while we're out of town.

The vote on me had nothing to do with it directly in actuality. I'm just getting a certain feeling from you - I like to play by gut a lot. You're yellow because the way I am reading you is on a thin line between scum and town, but I am reading something.

Well I did want to be known this game for working on my bad sheeping and making opinions of my own. I am trying to be more confident in my posts and be more methodical then my past games.

Oh **** I quoted the wrong person. I didn't even notice. That was for Hayden.

Does arsetotzkian think I'm scum?
Of course. Kolechian scum is always aiming for ways to destory glorious country.

Tbh, I'm neutral on you, but I haven't seen you make any reads so I fully endorse that pressure. That being said, if you're gonna be gone, that's cool, but if you could leave at least a few opinions behind that'd be sweet.

I still think Trundle is town, he's playing similarly to scummy mafia where he's a bad town and just say someone is scummy with little to no reason.

Not sure about the rest. I hope it'll get clearer in D2 :(

(Finally done re-reading thread LOL)

A little late on these, but after re-reading the thread about a total of 3 times (not consecutively), here are my thoughts/questions that kind of popped out/seemed iffy to me XD (Note: Some questions I had, have already been asked and answered by someone else haha! So I don't feel the need to repost/reask the same question unless you guys really want me to XD As for my thoughts/opinions on everyone, I'll post them in a separate post )

I'm kind of iffy on the bold because either he doesn't want us to know how he reacts under pressure or he really doesn't know XD

What's the "same as always?" Can you elaborate for me please? :3

This post is kind of iffy to me. Honestly Bingo's early post about Jacob almost made me lean towards Jacob being maf, but when I re-read this post after catching up to the recent posts (especially Sataric's post about Trundle post #422 on page 43 & Dolby's post about Trundle post #443 on page 45), my question for you,Bingo, is how could you read Jacob as being mafia when he also stated that he would be changing his playstyle?

Tardis: I feel slightly suspicious of mainly due to his answer to those 5 questions where Daniel pointed out why he switched to town when he apparently said he liked mafia more in a different game? xD

Sorry, I wasn't caught up with everything during the time you posted this because I was working from 9am to 5pm today haha ; v; As I explained when I got back home from work today, I couldn't do any reads prior before because I'm still new to this haha xD It was very confusing for me at first. ; v ;

(Also I did post an update at 10:41am saying "Hey guys, I will give what input I have when I read what I missed (*?v`*) Currently working and won't be able to be on until 5-6pm ish PST time." while I was at work today XD )

Yeah, at first I was very hesitant on giving any opinions because I wasn't sure what to think or how I could find out who was mafia. I had very little to work with and I found myself at a disadvantage because I didn't know anyone's playstyles, so it's very hard for me to give like concrete evidence/opinions on someone I thought who might be mafia. Also, in the beginning I was confused about how this game worked because all the posts to me seemed just normal and just people spamming/talking in the thread until it got intense during Jacob's/Trundle's post. (Not to mention a lot of abbreviations you guys were using were confusing me to death LOL Like D1/N1/N1'd/Meta/etc, though after reading the whole thread I get the gist of it now haha!) I started to understand the game A LOT more today after reading everything, so now hopefully I can be helpful XD As for Jacob and Trundle, I posted a small view/question regarding that above. Right now I'm more suspicious of Bingo then Jacob. As for Daniel, he's null for me as of now. :3

Jacob mentioned he was changing his playstyle after I called him, as far as I know

I still think Trundle is town, he's playing similarly to scummy mafia where he's a bad town and just say someone is scummy with little to no reason.

Not sure about the rest. I hope it'll get clearer in D2 :(
I feel like in that game, he was outright trolling, whereas he's tried to be more serious here (he only really had one serious post iirc there). In this one, it sounded like he was legitimately trying to pin suspicion on Jacob with talking about his tone. It felt like he took this one a lot more seriously than scummies.

I honestly don't know who to vote and out of the people on my radar, you're the one who showed signs to be likely scum. I also have another reason but I'll elaborate on that later.

oh, okay. Fair enough.

Back