• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Well, if he really is jack, that does line up with who I'd expect him to inspect.

Alright so what I'm getting is that Tardis and Tae are vigs (unconfirmed for both?), Trundle is a JoaT who inspected Dolby (believable), CMD is a veteran (unconfirmed), and y'all are thinking there is no roleblocker and there's a mafia doctor.

How did we come to the conclusion that there's no maf roleblocker and there is a mafia doctor?

Something tells me you haven't read the thread recently.

yep. tae/tardis are easily confirmable therefor I'm not switching my vote to either of them

it's just imo, I don't see why else trundle wouldn't be roleblocked. if there's no RB I think there has to be a maf doc because of balances sake (especially because of the vig+joat claim). I'd like to hear your opinion of the maf composition though

Have a cop inspect me, a vig shoot me, or qhatever it takes to prove my claim. I dont have time to read the thread, only a quicknlook at my BW. Im literally using my 3ds for this bc i dont have acess to my computer and my phone is broken. i can try answering qhatever cases anyone has on me tomrrow, but now is a baf time

Note to self: never party and mafia again.
are u the godfather with a mafia doc on ur team

Have a cop inspect me, a vig shoot me, or qhatever it takes to prove my claim. I dont have time to read the thread, only a quicknlook at my BW. Im literally using my 3ds for this bc i dont have acess to my computer and my phone is broken. i can try answering qhatever cases anyone has on me tomrrow, but now is a baf time

Note to self: never party and mafia again.

we can't have a vig shoot you though

Hey guys just keeping you updated p(?⌒`。q) I thought I would feel better by today cause my fever dropped down to 99s in the morning,but around 6pm today I started shaking nonstop and felt really cold for about 30mins, when I checked my fever it was at 105.5. Luckily it dropped down when I took a cold shower to 103.4/103.1, and my boyfriend got home from work at 7:10ish so hes bursing me now ╰(*?︶`*)╯♡ My fever is now currently in the 102s and im just resting in bed. I already sent minties a PM as I dont think I can contribute today with my condition. Food poisoning sucks, I wont go into anymore details than that cause it's disgusting :'D

Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow so I can contribute more! For now as for voting goes, I will vote for whoever entropy votes for cause I trust her the most due her D1 lynch. v(?∀`*v) Good luck everyone!!!

What the actual ****...three ****ing blue claims in one night. Well this throws a whole wrench in my post...whatever I'm just changing it to a case on Tardis because I don't believe his claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

One night real time, one day in game time.

Vigilante is a fairly common safe-claim given to Mafia and I have a hard time believing it, but if you guys prefer we could start with lynching Daniel - It might be a safer choice for today, and Tardis could then prove themselves by shooting a target that we've agreed to. I would suggest Ayaya.

Ayaya? Isn't she getting a replacement? I'm pretty sure that's kind of void until Minties finds a replacement, but idk.

Y'know, that is a fair point Alexi makes here, I'd expect you to be more on top of things Sat ;)

I still believe Alexi is scum. Unfortunately I am getting up early tomorrow so I need sleep for the work day. I'm keeping my vote, good luck town.

You know, we lynched Ness a game or five ago when he referred to town as the other team, and I see you are doing so here.

yep. tae/tardis are easily confirmable therefor I'm not switching my vote to either of them

it's just imo, I don't see why else trundle wouldn't be roleblocked. if there's no RB I think there has to be a maf doc because of balances sake (especially because of the vig+joat claim). I'd like to hear your opinion of the maf composition though

That's a fair point, although he could have just been lying and actually have been blocked or something.

If the mafia team started with 5 people, then I think they could easily have had one of each role.

If the mafia team started with 4 people, then I think they could have no godfather, and just one of each of the others. There seems to be a focus on killing roles this game, I could see the potential for there to be 2 vigs, the JoaT, the strongarm, and 2 KP.

Hey let's vote Alexi and defeat isis

Why Alexi?

I've been acting off because i was hoping the maf would lowkey notice my change in meta and waste thwir shot blue snipping me. I didnt soft blue because i was scared id be lymxhed for randonlh softing.

U guys aren'y making much logiv here, do yiu think that essentially 3 town vigs with a mafia doc is cool but a vet and strongman is unbelievable. If im lymched, i at least hope yiu guys realize that one of the shooter claims are bs, but id rather not have a mislymch

just think abiyt the set up you guys are buying into pls

What the actual ****...three ****ing blue claims in one night. Well this throws a whole wrench in my post...whatever I'm just changing it to a case on Tardis because I don't believe his claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

One night real time, one day in game time.

Just on pure newbie observations, this is the second post I've seen where someone says they trust tae's vigilante claim over Tardis'. Which I find interesting.

Y'know, that is a fair point Alexi makes here, I'd expect you to be more on top of things Sat ;)

>Implying you do not take over the same role, scum lord.. Rawr!

This is Mafia: You are guilty until proven innocent, not the other way around!

My vote for Daniel honestly was just a sheep vote and looking through his meta, he seems to try to establish more of an in thread presence earlier as scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just on pure newbie observations, this is the second post I've seen where someone says they trust tae's vigilante claim over Tardis'. Which I find interesting.

Tardis was the person who was set to be lynched before Daniel.

daniel is on crack

seriously. reading that post from him was cringe worthy.

@Daniel I really don't believe your claim, only because of your entire play this game and the reasoning youre justifying your bad town play makes 0 sense.

trundle and crys can scumread me all they want, first it was because I wasn't contributing anything, now I honestly have no clue, and would love to hear why.

Back