• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I don't buy it but we can test it

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait no we can't ****

I don't wanna change my vote tbh, not that I trust tardis in the slightest

I'm Erwin the Veteran. I'm not scum and please give me a chance next day to prove my innocnese.

IJnxZ3w.gif

Here are my reads this is not a colored read so I’ll explain why I think they are town or scum.

Cory- At first I felt like he was sheeping between Trundle and Heyden but when D1 was almost over he asked what Trundle’s role was and I feel like he is town. Because if Cory didn’t ask Trundle town was going to mislynch.

Heyden- He is being very active and I feel like he is town as well because in Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia he wasn’t active and he was being very quiet.

BingoTheElf- I believe his Jack Of All Trades so putting him as town.

Shiida- I felt like hideing her claim looked very scummy but I feel like I believe her claim as a Vt.

Entropy- For leading a lynch on Tom. If she was mafia I think she would lead town to do a mislynch.

BangoTheElf- Still null on her.

Ayaya-she has been very quiet in this game when I look at BoI she was scum and I’m feeling like she could be scum in this game so putting her alittle sus.

Dolby- I feel like if he was scum 2 of the blue roles would die on night1 and he is trying to be more active.

Cadbberry- I already explained why she is looking very sus.

Ashtot- I feel like he is putting more effort in the game and not trying to joke as much and being more active so putting him as town.

Taesaek- I feel like he is popping in but makes no reads. And how he is being very defensive when people called him scum.

Call Me Daniel- I’m not really sure so null on him. All I can say is he isn’t being very active and making a lot if filler posts.

Kevin- He is hopping on a lot of bandwagons and really didn’t say good reasons why he voted for Heyden at the last few minuts on D1 voting. I think he is hideing so he doesn’t look scummy. And he isn’t being that active so I’m alittle sus of them.

Alexi- I feel like her meta is different when she is town I feel like she isn’t using her town meta so alittle sus of her.

Miharu- I like how she is trying to scumhut asking people a lot of questions and I feel like that is helping town so going to put her as town.

Wild Blue yonder- I don’t really know they need to post more.

Sataric- I feel like he is helping town find scum. And he has reasons to back up his cases .

ClamEatsCurry- This post makes me alittle sus of them.

Sheeping and changing my vote so Trundle doesn't get killed. Saying it now before I get called out for it. I'm more sus of Tom than Heyden.
I don’t really like how he wants to sheep just to make Sure Bingo doesn’t get killed sheeping isn’t good. Also the lack of posts from you.
That is my reads.

i think he's telling the truth tbh, he inspected dolby who returned town

Well, if he really is jack, that does line up with who I'd expect him to inspect.

Alright so what I'm getting is that Tardis and Tae are vigs (unconfirmed for both?), Trundle is a JoaT who inspected Dolby (believable), CMD is a veteran (unconfirmed), and y'all are thinking there is no roleblocker and there's a mafia doctor.

How did we come to the conclusion that there's no maf roleblocker and there is a mafia doctor?

Ayaya-she has been very quiet in this game when I look at BoI she was scum and I?m feeling like she could be scum in this game so putting her alittle sus.

Something tells me you haven't read the thread recently.

I still believe Alexi is scum. Unfortunately I am getting up early tomorrow so I need sleep for the work day. I'm keeping my vote, good luck town.

Well, if he really is jack, that does line up with who I'd expect him to inspect.

Alright so what I'm getting is that Tardis and Tae are vigs (unconfirmed for both?), Trundle is a JoaT who inspected Dolby (believable), CMD is a veteran (unconfirmed), and y'all are thinking there is no roleblocker and there's a mafia doctor.

How did we come to the conclusion that there's no maf roleblocker and there is a mafia doctor?

Something tells me you haven't read the thread recently.

Trundle wasn't blocked last night, that's what led them to the conclusion. I personally disagree with it, because I can see how the Jacob kill could've have been trying to make Trundle waste an action, rather than using a roleblock, which just prevents it

Have a cop inspect me, a vig shoot me, or qhatever it takes to prove my claim. I dont have time to read the thread, only a quicknlook at my BW. Im literally using my 3ds for this bc i dont have acess to my computer and my phone is broken. i can try answering qhatever cases anyone has on me tomrrow, but now is a baf time

Note to self: never party and mafia again.

Well what now, I would prefer a Tardis lynch but Daniel is essentially useless as well bc they won't hit him so

Back