• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Based on what? his predecessor? thats a ****ty reason

Hold on, why would it be a bad reason to hold Oath accountable for Ayaya's actions? He has the same role as whatever she had before him. Everything she's done in this game that made her look bad now adds onto Oath's suspicions. Looking at him as some completely new player with a blank slate is not particularly wise.

Also, regarding Daniel, it's pretty obvious that myself and Dolby and perhaps a few other players would have been very okay with switching our votes before it was too late, but then he essentially gave up and voted for himself. That's incredibly scummy and pretty much sealed his fate. I doubt he'd have made the same choice if he was sober, to be honest.

tom doesn't usually get lynched d1

Maybe it's time we change that! ;)

Hold on, why would it be a bad reason to hold Oath accountable for Ayaya's actions? He has the same role as whatever she had before him. Everything she's done in this game that made her look bad now adds onto Oath's suspicions. Looking at him as some completely new player with a blank slate is not particularly wise.

Also, regarding Daniel, it's pretty obvious that myself and Dolby and perhaps a few other players would have been very okay with switching our votes before it was too late, but then he essentially gave up and voted for himself. That's incredibly scummy and pretty much sealed his fate. I doubt he'd have made the same choice if he was sober, to be honest.

In xeno I was sure ness was scum day 1. when Tina replaced him I dropped that and turns out she was a townie.

Also in Tarot I was sure inkling was scum and when Tina replaced, she was another townie lol.

You're right, we totally should change that.

Wait.

Anyways yes, that is good point for your first paragraph

In xeno I was sure ness was scum day 1. when Tina replaced him I dropped that and turns out she was a townie.

Also in Tarot I was sure inkling was scum and when Tina replaced, she was another townie lol.

I fail to see your point. Of course it's possible that Oath is town but that doesn't mean that whatever Ayaya did previously shouldn't affect him whatsoever - It should definitely be taken into account. Now that a new player has taken over the role they hold, we get to look at it from from another angle, which can give us valuable insight. Doesn't mean that whatever we have seen before suddenly isn't relevant.

I fail to see your point. Of course it's possible that Oath is town but that doesn't mean that whatever Ayaya did previously shouldn't affect him whatsoever - It should definitely be taken into account. Now that a new player has taken over the role they hold, we get to look at it from from another angle, which can give us valuable insight. Doesn't mean that whatever we have seen before suddenly isn't relevant.

hmm. okay fair enough

I'm voting either oath or Hayden tomorrow.
If the vigs are smart and kill both of them then we Lynch miharu

I'm voting either oath or Hayden tomorrow.
If the vigs are smart and kill both of them then we Lynch miharu

Please explain to me why exactly you think I'm scum outside of your ****ty reasoning that the Daniel vote is scum-worthy and "oath is only ever blue or scum".

I'm not sure about Chrys really. I'll look into some posts later when I'm not busy.

Back