• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Poor tsundere. Beaten to death is such a terrible way to die.

I agree, Justin could be a part of the mafia. If he brings attention to himself, it distracts us from looking at the other mafia members. I don't see why people were suspicious of BBG. Never understood that, myself.

I do understand the suspicions for Kuma though. Kuma, you've got to work better to prove your innocence :p

It's hard to decide on a vote. I'll probably have a decision later tonight.

Well, well, it's about time you showed your face.

Poor tsundere. Beaten to death is such a terrible way to die.

I agree, Justin could be a part of the mafia. If he brings attention to himself, it distracts us from looking at the other mafia members. I don't see why people were suspicious of BBG. Never understood that, myself.

I do understand the suspicions for Kuma though. Kuma, you've got to work better to prove your innocence :p

It's hard to decide on a vote. I'll probably have a decision later tonight.

.-. It's hard to prove that I'm innocent since no body freaking believes me! .-.

I believe you. Right now Justin keeps blaming random people ( ACE!) Maybe it's him after all. Still, I don't want to change my vote again xD

Well, well, it's about time you showed your face.

I wasn't aware that being absent constituted suspicion. If I recall correctly, YOU were one of the last people to start posting. If absenteeism is cause for suspicion, then you would be prime suspect number one.

Granted, I'm not suspicious of you, and I don't believe you're mafia.

Since Justin was bringing a lot of attention to himself like everybody has said hes been doing, wouldn't the mafia kill him off if he wasn't mafia..

I'm surprised people actually bandwagoned. Come on you guys, it was just a thought of mine. Now I started a bandwagon and it feels useless now with three people voting for him. There's nothing wrong with that, but everyone needs to think of theories as well, not just copy others.

There's nothing wrong with bandwagoning, but in truth if people aren't taking different risks, it'll be easier to die. Maybe everyone should bring up a suggestion and work from there?

WOW! So much more people are actually on the Justin bandwagon! I think this will be a bit interesting now.

Why are you calling it a bandwagon if there is evidence that supports peoples votes?

Thats the thing. We've discussed stuff hes posted, and people have come up with their own ideas and thoughts around that so they voted for him and its still early in the day to tell where the vote lies.

I think we should all focus on finding somebody working in the mafia before we lose another valuable player for our side.

How are we supposed to find who's working for the mafia? That's the most difficult thing to do on the second day of the game DX

Oh, OK. I thought we couldn't so thanks for letting me know. It's still a bad idea because you could be wrong and everyone will look at you strangely :p
Yes, conventional smart town play is to lynch/shoot all liars, because liars rarely ever benefit the town, and when they do, they benefit scum more. I'll elaborate why, when the game is over.

Back