• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I hope I get Mafia...

Fufufufufufu....

If I get a Mafioso role, I will make sure Gandalf dies the first night.

Now, we all watch as Gandalf dies the first night, and I get framed for it.

I hope I get Mafia...

Fufufufufufu....

If I get a Mafioso role, I will make sure Gandalf dies the first night.

Now, we all watch as Gandalf dies the first night, and I get framed for it.

I don't recommend being scum. You'll hate it. No offense or anything, but I have more experience (game-wise, I played 3, you played 1) and to tell you the truth, BEING SCUM IS AWFUL. It's hard to act as Town when you're faking it.

That was my amazing experience anyway. Could be different for you.

Last edited:
I don't recommend being scum. You'll hate it. No offense or anything, but I have more experience (game-wise, I played 3, you played 1) and to tell you the truth, BEING SCUM IS AWFUL. It's hard to act as Town when you're faking it.

That's precisely why I don't want to be one. I'm prone to slipping up, so... ;v;

For me there wouldn're be much of a difference. DIE MUNCHKINS!!!!!!

This is entirely true. I hated being scum.

Meh.
The prospect of it entices me.
I guess you can say I like the idea of going around, saying, "Oh, hai thar best friend!"
Thus, you shoot them in the back.
It just seems to be like a really fun thing to do.

Meh.
I guess you can say I like the idea of going around, saying, "Oh, hai thar best friend!"

It is a very fun thing to do.

Meh.

It's more serious than that. I guess that's why you don't take the game seriously as much as someone like Karla. Night 1 is AWFUL. Too many people to choose to kill. It's not just build friendships and betray. It's build friendships with the right people and betray. The people you befriend with could betray you back (perhaps a Vigilante will shoot you.).

BlueLeaf, I know.
It's really just a game, though.
Yeah, you have to choose the right people to kill.
If one person is accusing another of being Mafia, and they are right, then you don't go off and kill the guy/girl.
If one is contributing, and anywhere they make an accusation, then you don't kill the person unless if they are wrong.
I bet Night 1 is awful. I know it is.
It's build great friendships, then betray once you get the chance, or maybe after a roleclaim or something.

It's more serious than that. I guess that's why you don't take the game seriously as much as someone like Karla. Night 1 is AWFUL. Too many people to choose to kill. It's not just build friendships and betray. It's build friendships with the right people and betray. The people you befriend with could betray you back (perhaps a Vigilante will shoot you.).

I'll roll Mafia one day. Killing is easy. Kill the ones making sense. Do some simple analysis to snipe the blues. The amount of blue tells people drop is amazing.

It always seemed so intriguing. Is it really that bad?

To be frank it wasn't all too bad. Probably because I act the same way I act town as I do when I am scum, simply because I don't post much. It isn't too hard to slip up if you haven't been posting much in the first place. Just ensure that your posts make sense and can lead your team the right way.

Back