• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will literally die before geoni is lynched honestly
Post automatically merged:

which of the wagons

(Geoni, Harbour, me) are you voting and why

Why are you being a Geoni try hard rn? Seems sus. I trust Harbour is town. Im sus about u as well Punchy

god **** this

idk how to play the game when Antonio f11 and panda are all omgus'ing you and you can't do anything about it because they're too stubborn to move their votes

and then mog follows them

lol I'm sorry mog

Harbour - honestly don’t feel like they’ve done anything much this game even though they’ve posted quite a bit
so you're going to say this in the midst of the whole geoni iso and us two being the wagons? your read kind of contradicts itself.
i'd love for evan/geoni to come back and go into more depth about punchy's playstyle.

Yo this punchy bw is sketching me out. I really feel like it came out of nowhere, and it's now what? 40 minutes before the end of day.

so you're going to say this in the midst of the whole geoni iso and us two being the wagons? your read kind of contradicts itself.
i'd love for evan/geoni to come back and go into more depth about punchy's playstyle.
this one is an old read i will give you that

but my sentiment is the same

you haven't really pushed for a lynch unless you pushed for geoni and i don't think that you did

Punchy I really don't care how much you townread Geoni, vote them to save yourself.

Honestly? If you guys are -this- hung up on me I need to be solved for you somehow or the rest of the game will go to ****. I think Trundle should be solved via actions tonight because there's people who look really bad if Trundle really was scum after all, namely f11. And Oath is right in saying it and f11 is wrong for being opposed to it just because there 'could be a framer' in this game.

Heyden's move onto Harbour with me is really sketchy and if Harbour is town I was just completely wrong on then Heyden's changing his mind about him as I gained more and more heat just looks bad. Hell, it looks bad even if Harbour -is- scum.

Punchy shouldn't even be considered now but I'm not sure I think any votes on Punchy are scum trying to get him lynched. Scum could be hiding on that, sure, but like I said before his playstyle just rubs people who don't know him the wrong way.

I honestly don't understand why Evan isn't working with the town more on what they want to be focused on as day approaches its end but I think if Evan is scum it doesn't absolve Locket since it could just be a bus but Locket has the 'I'm lost' excuse at the moment and that shouldn't last the entire game. If there's a towny out there that has the energy and wants to be helpful they should summarize the game so far during the night phase for people who haven't caught up still.

Tae could go either way at this point because I feel they really dropped off in terms of giving any reads as day 2 has gone on but I'm almost in a similar boat out of being pissed. Still, that shouldn't be ignored, especially since I didn't have the greatest first impression of them.

glow felt like she was in the least being considerate of me and my Harbour case for a moment even if she disagreed with some of it but she moved onto scumreading me and her EoD isn't the greatest but this could all just be a reflection of her playstyle and personality.

Shaebae seems lost but is sheeping both me and dead town and that shouldn't continue to be excused just because they also come across as lost.

Mog's hammering of Jacob yesterday felt towny enough and if she's scum she's doing a great job but she hasn't provided much in terms of reads outside of seeming to agree with me and I have the right to feel paranoid that this is coming from a place of being TMI. Save her for later though because she can still be set up for a mislynch over this if town.

If tae is also town then don't trust shawo anymore. Don't give the dude any semblance of a lead. But don't just vig shoot him tonight either.

DinoTown just feels there. I'd need the time to reread again but they seem like they're trying? I'm still kind of null on her.

The sudden and recent Punchy train just feels gross idk.

Harbour is just...ugh. My points in the ISO stand but she feels so rand! in joining the Punchy wagon she's tunneled all game and seemed kinda derpy in response to me when I was last around.

Idk about Panda voting Harbour right now and not just wanting to work with town, if she's off wagon on Harbour again by the end of the hour she deserves the sus she gets but I'm just not sold on her yet, maybe because I'm tilted about Heyden.

Those are my legacy reads like I'm sorry but I'm too tired and depressed and it's hard for anyone to trust me for me to have towned good enough here. I'm going to swtich to Heyden though but I'd be willing to resolve Trundle with a lynch if people just want to feel sure about d1, it's really up in the air with him though because I've been so conflicted about him. Typically that's a tell that the person is town but idek. He's def better solved with a check or shot by the vig though if there's one. f11 seemed derpy about the KP but has been on Jacob and now me.

One thing I'm noticing about these legacy reads of mine is that I really shouldn't have townread the Jacob wagon after all and feel **** for wanting to.

look antonio is town and locket is prob town who rly knows, i'm town so mafia isn't on this. if mafia decide to use u then i'll jump off

so if shebae jumps on then i'm sus but as of rn i'm ok sry

Punchy wagon is just all town imo it’s not sketchy it’s misguidance, bar Harbour (idk what wagon she’s on though)

Iv only really had like 4 or 5 people in my lynch pool and haven't really added anyone since. I read Jacoba as town and was leaningg Daniel and emo as town already. Im still sus about U

I kinda like this for shaebae for some reason.

Right now 2 people have basically announced their desire to jump on Punchy. As much as I like your confidence about the people you're voting with mog, it still looks like Punchy's about to get a majority vote by a lot of people, I should probably be checking the voting thread more, but I think I have reason to be alarmed.

Harbour is just...ugh. My points in the ISO stand but she feels so rand! in joining the Punchy wagon she's tunneled all game and seemed kinda derpy in response to me when I was last around.
i didn't join the punchy wagon? and what does 'derpy' in response imply?

Whatever Harbour flips someone will find a way to make me look bad but idc I’m sticking with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back