• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tae [1]: shawo, Trundle, Heyden, f11
Harbour [3]: Geoni, Heyden, panda
Geoni [5]: glow, DinoTown, oath, trundle, shaebae
Shawo [1]: tae
Locket [1]: amazonevan19
PunchyDaHufflepuff [3]: Antonio Locket, Antonio, mog
F11: punchy
oath: harbor

that is absolutely not true

Yeah it is. Lmao.

You think the first thing I did wasn't go through a lot of Tae's content and reads? They barely have an opinion on today's lynch besides omgus'ing the three people who voted them.

When I say better content I mean it in effort/just putting in reads, rather than something like "quality of content."

Tae's frozen dude. That's the best way I can describe it. They're clearly here and the best they can do is the omgus on ME. They haven't even flipped to a potential f11 lynch that you started.

Tae [2]: shawo, Trundle, Heyden, f11
Harbour [2]: Geoni, Heyden, panda
Geoni [2]: glow, DinoTown, oath, trundle, shaebae
PunchyDaHufflepuff [0]: Antonio Locket, Antonio, mog
you didn't change the numbers......

Yeah it is. Lmao.

You think the first thing I did wasn't go through a lot of Tae's content and reads? They barely have an opinion on today's lynch besides omgus'ing the three people who voted them.

When I say better content I mean it in effort/just putting in reads, rather than something like "quality of content."

Tae's frozen dude. That's the best way I can describe it. They're clearly here and the best they can do is the omgus on ME. They haven't even flipped to a potential f11 lynch that you started.
shaebae has like

10 posts

tae's made reads with substance

do you guys actually think shea has good content.
i honestly think that's a joke, they pop in every now and then and give very short reads. in comparison to tae, i believe shea's posts are worse.

I believe shea's trying their best. Quality of content low, but I can genuinely imagine a completley new player, who reads through all the posts and gives their opinion every once in a while. A lot of new players tend to want to participate but feel really stifled on giving reads. This is pretty common in my opinion.

They're literally doing more than Tae.

That's what I mean.

Effort isn't a basis of scumreading someone, but Tae's reaction to being scumread and everything afterwords has been pretty terrible. A lot of the people who are lurking are fine in my opinion, but Tae isn't Doing Anything.

gonna drop this bombshell

Townlocks:

Punchy

Townread:

Mog -
might have been a little pre-emptive on the lock, but in time bomb/veteran game she didn’t make a post with content a while after the RQS, this game she’s done the opposite and made a lot of contentful posts.
Evan - had good effort early, tone felt natural
Geoni - i initially thought he was wolfy but over time he's not pushed any agendas (scumtell, trust me on this one) and had an overall towny tone.

Townlean:

Shawo -
His advocation for no lynch is towny especially considering that I think the wagons were v/v.
Trundle - he could go either way, his tone reads as he’s hiding something, but this could just be him repressing yelling at the whole town. My scumreads generally mostly wanted to lynch him, so I believe he’s town for this.
DinoTown - I like his thoughts. I think that they come from a towny pov. Weak read.

Null:

Oath -
hasn’t posted that much. Will turn to a scumread soon if he doesn’t pick it up.
Harbour - honestly don’t feel like they’ve done anything much this game even though they’ve posted quite a bit
Glow - honestly have no idea tbh

Wolflean:

Locket -
This is a gutread, something about her posts make me want to scumread her. Weak read. Will be scummier if she doesn’t pick it up. Vote on me was ???.
Shaebae - Who?
Panda - don’t have a single reason or her to be town at all, they’ve been quiet so far. Their posts give off a wolfy tone tbh. They feel slightly angry but Panda hasn’t done much to defend herself. The wagon had little momentum and people wanted to change to oath over panda. I honestly believe this is mafia.
Tae - not aligned with F11. I don’t feel like their reaction came from a town standpoint. I thought it was really scummy tbh.
Heyden - feels like they haven’t even tried this game. Haven’t memed either tbh. Kinda wolfy.

Wolfread:

F11 -
hasn’t been memeing as much, their tae bandwagon is really scummy, their no lynch shenanigans are wolfy, and they seem to have an aggressive thread presence.
Antonio - his read on trundle really read as faked, the reasoning doesn’t seem real. His mason claim isn’t real and it’s for the sole purpose of protecting Panda.

Wolf!:

Yeah it is. Lmao.

i literally posted my reads before y’all voted me?????!?!

Tae [2]: shawo, Trundle, Heyden, f11
Harbour [2]: Geoni, Heyden, panda
Geoni [2]: glow, DinoTown, oath, trundle, shaebae
PunchyDaHufflepuff [0]: Antonio Locket, Antonio, mog

YOU DIDN'T CHANGE THE NUMBERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back