• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
give me all ur scumreads

who are you going to vote?

why is geoni town/scum

Okay, so why don't you do yourself a favor and read both threads? I have voted. I explained why I think Geoni is scum.
Post automatically merged:

I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP AND I WAS ATTACKED

it's okay we love you

I'm seriously hoping there's a Vigilante who kills oath tonight and corrects us if the #Oathislurky train is still going.

shaebae has like

10 posts

tae's made reads with substance
lmao i find it kind of silly that i get pressured to make a read by multiple people after i stated i had none on D1 bc i had nothing but gut feelings for no real readon, and then when i make the reads so people shut up about it i’m sus for my “out of no where full reads list” like if that makes me inherently mafia that’s ****ing funny. like y’all i really don’t know what to tell you.

Iso sucks, but #1111 is basically the most fleshed out post they've ever made.

I don't feel like they're following through with the reads they make and just all in all aren't doing as much as I would expect from anyone as town. I also think it's really difficult to compare to someone like Shea who's clearly a new player and still giving reads.

i’d prefer a heyden over an f11 lynch. honestly.
but i got nothing to say bc you’re just tunneling nonstop and i’m tired of you saying i haven’t tried anything. you’re as ******* and i hope you feel stupid if you do actually press the lynch and i die. lmao.

Tae [1]: shawo, Trundle, Heyden, f11
Harbour [3]: Geoni, Heyden, panda
Geoni [5]: glow, DinoTown, oath, trundle, shaebae
Shawo [1]: tae
Locket [1]: amazonevan19
PunchyDaHufflepuff [3]: Antonio Locket, Antonio, mog
F11: [1] punchy
oath: [1] harbor

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW

susing me for being "quite" still is weird.... feels like the scum team set their sights on me as an easy target and now that I've spoken up they have no reason to scum read me and they just feel like they need to stick to their guns....

I'm seriously hoping there's a Vigilante who kills oath tonight and corrects us if the #Oathislurky train is still going.

this is such a weird thing to say out loud considering there could be a roleblocker in play this game

Reactions: f11
theyre reads are kinda ???? like they havent changed at all rly despite everything going on
mine?

srsly mog use the reply button

susing me for being "quite" still is weird.... feels like the scum team set their sights on me as an easy target and now that I've spoken up they have no reason to scum read me and they just feel like they need to stick to their guns....
i literally do not remember a single one of your posts today

omg no i meant sheabae LOL

althooooooooooo punchys do too kind of lmao but i think he's quoting them from a while ago so makes sense

YES YOU ! your reads are s*** and don't pertain to anything current.
you have posted more I'll give you that

but you're still being lurky and i don't remember a post with substance of yours

i've laid off of you because Antonio hinted at you being his partner

DinoTown is GMT so their Geoni vote is locked in. Punchy wagon is so weird but it’s obvious what’s happening. This is a MESS.

Where the hell is Geoni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back