• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What's your experience? Played since TBT Mafia 2
2. What's your preferred alignment? Why? I have a lot of fun playing as mafia but I think I play better as town.
3. Name 3 people for the scum team right now. shawo (would love to see his mafia play, he seems like he would be good), oath2order (I love exposing him as mafia), glow (just a really good/interesting player imo)
4. Which player scares/concerns you the most? shawo, since he seems very intelligent from interactions I've had with him outside of the game
5. How do you react to pressure? I typically try to switch up how I react to pressure from game to game so I don't leave an easy scum trail, but more often than not I tell people why they're wrong about whatever they are saying.
6. (Optional) What're your pronouns? He/Him
Post automatically merged:

5. I rage.

Can confirm. He rages.

mostly drunk tho..

*puts down glass of wine* Respect

Can i play New Horizons and this game at the same time

I've been thinking of the maf/town ration and i think it's 3 mafia/1 SK or 4 maf. 4 maf feels like a lot to me so i think its 16:3:1. Anyone wanna correct me tho :lemon:

Reactions: tae
*puts down glass of wine* Respect

Can i play New Horizons and this game at the same time

I've been thinking of the maf/town ration and i think it's 3 mafia/1 SK or 4 maf. 4 maf feels like a lot to me so i think its 16:3:1. Anyone wanna correct me tho :lemon:

The town win condition is to eliminate all mafia, so I am questioning whether or not there is a third party in this game.

The town win condition is to eliminate all mafia, so I am questioning whether or not there is a third party in this game.

all mafia or anyone hostile to town?

also can you elaborate a bit on how you know shawo. have you played maf with them before?

1. What's your experience? (How long have you played mafia/town of Salem/anything similar) my first game was 3 years ago on here and i was a trainwreck, been playing on here and on mu since
2. What's your preferred alignment? Why? town because mu taught me i was bad at being mafia
3. Name 3 people for the scum team right now. mog oath and skarmory
4. Which player scares/concerns you the most? probably daniel or dad
5. How do you react to pressure? scream
6. (Optional) What're your pronouns? it

why would you spread yourself thin?
because i signed up for that 3 weeks ago

all mafia or anyone hostile to town?

also can you elaborate a bit on how you know shawo. have you played maf with them before?
I haven't played mafia with him before, but I have talked to him over Discord before when we were playing Smash Bros for the Arcade Week a little while ago on TBT. Just from the impressions I got from him, he seems like a smart guy who would be able to handle himself well in a game of mafia.

1. What's your experience? (How long have you played mafia/town of Salem/anything similar)
I've never played Mafia on TBT before, but I have played quite a few games with my friends. It normally ends up with me laughing my head off.

2. What's your preferred alignment? Why?
I'd rather be a townie because I feel like that's the role I'm best at. Normally when I'm mafia I'm really bad at hiding it

3. Name 3 people for the scum team right now.
Daniel, Trundle and Jacob I guess

4. Which player scares/concerns you the most?
Daniel? Idk but if he is the mafia then he'll definitely be a threat because he seems like he's really good at getting information

5. How do you react to pressure?
I start failing at everything and become flustered (also I become extremely unreasonable)

6. (Optional) What're your pronouns?
He/Him/They/Them

1. What's your experience? (How long have you played mafia/town of Salem/anything similar)
IDK a lot of games since 2015 on TBT probably like 50

Mafia, because it’s fun scheming and watching everyone go the wrong way

Oath, Punchy, Shawo

In this game, Glow/Geoni

Very well tbh

6. (Optional) What're your pronouns? lemon

Very experienced. Been playing mafia in some form or another for years. Doesn't mean I'm any good at it though

I like being mafia the best. It's fun having my own chat to plot with confidants and try to figure out what to do to survive.

No idea

Geoni or one of the new players. Geoni usually does a kick ass job of defending himself and making things confusing. I have nothing to really read into on many of the new players so it'll be harder for me to accurately gauge if they're acting sus or just letting nerves get to them.

Sometimes I can stay pretty calm and cool. Most of the time though I freak out, especially when I'm mafia or blue

6. (Optional) What're your pronouns? Chungussexual

I have a lame PR role ama

My pr role is actually cop and we're lynching hayden for calling me mafia, that's my cop report.

so multiple people have called me mafia, and I ACCIDENTALLY underlined my sentence. NEW forum HELP.

I have decided that some people know something I don't.

Vote: Shawo.

look I'm gonna be honest but I posted before I read the whole thread, for some reason I couldn't ~un-underline~.

If you want some genuine thoughts, I do think haydens snap scumread on me was bad, because I hadn't posted. Why bother replying to a bunch of questions if you won't put in the effort to answer them properly.

Especially since the other people I looked at ~probably~ gave good replies. I'm way too lazy to analyze everyones post, but someone like amazon who honestly said no idea, or even trundle who said he WANTED me to be scum, was way better than saying I'm in a scum team before I posted.

I'm not bitter or anything.

I promise.

Last edited:
I haven't played mafia with him before, but I have talked to him over Discord before when we were playing Smash Bros for the Arcade Week a little while ago on TBT. Just from the impressions I got from him, he seems like a smart guy who would be able to handle himself well in a game of mafia.

ok going back to what trundle said about there probably not being any TP. Town's wincon is to elimate any threat to town , however, Trundle states that it's just to eliminate mafia. this is a slip? he also seems to have ignored my follow up question on why he's so sure there can't be any TP

ok going back to what trundle said about there probably not being any TP. Town's wincon is to elimate any threat to town , however, Trundle states that it's just to eliminate mafia. this is a slip? he also seems to have ignored my follow up question on why he's so sure there can't be any TP

I lowkey want to metagame this and assume there's no TP in the first game in four months. I'd assume Ness would go with a less complex set up of just town v. mafia in order to reacclimate people to the game.

I ignored it because I assumed you just couldn’t read lol, it’s in the OP
“The Town's win condition is achieved through killing all the mafia through voting during the day.”

Oh I just realized that is just information about how to play the game to newbies lol. My role PM says all threats lmao

ayyy excited to be back playing some tbt mafia

1. What's your experience? I've played a few mafia games here in the past. I've also played Werewolf and Town of Salem.
2. What's your preferred alignment? Why? In all honestly I really enjoy being mafia despite not being mafia a ton.
3. Name 3 people for the scum team right now. Oath, Trundle, and Mog
4. Which player scares/concerns you the most? I haven't seen a ton of these people play mafia before so I'm not very scared of anyone?
5. How do you react to pressure? Depending on how I feel: I either avoid it or try to get out of pressure.
6. (Optional) What're your pronouns? She/her

I ignored it because I assumed you just couldn’t read lol, it’s in the OP
“The Town's win condition is achieved through killing all the mafia through voting during the day.”

actually if you read below the player list it says

Town Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town.
Mafia Win Condition: Equal or outnumber the town.

did you not read?

i mean of course i knew this, but why didn't you?

actually if you read below the player list it says

Town Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town.
Mafia Win Condition: Equal or outnumber the town.

did you not read?

i mean of course i knew this, but why didn't you?

I was reading the tutorial for new players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back