• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panda give takes on EoD please

all I know is if I die tonight, town needs to look into that push on me it was completely unwarranted and I feel like it was a horrible attempt to remove someone mafia feels like they might have issues with later down the line, my playstyle has been nothing but my usual town play (at least for a long while now) and I don't think they should trust you so easily.

I do NOT care for people basing their worldbuilding on the idea that the host picks and chooses roles rather than being pure rand. If Ness' actually did that and I'm wrong I will not be joining his next game. That's a huge hosting no-no.

As it stands this line of thought can be used to cast doubt on players just for being experienced and unclear and it's scummy or bad townplay.
i've never hosted and don't take my word for much value then bc i didnt know that hosts would 100% random the game when its completely unbalanced and just kinda be like "oh well"

thats ignorance on my part for not knowing how worlds are built but i dont think it indicates that im scum bc of it. just dumb

Antonio deserves a reward as worst mason ever holy **** you need to shut the hell up please. If you are really trying to help us then continued talking will do us no good. I am legit pissed off at you rn.

Also thanks for breadcrumbing who your partner is, way to go.

I noticed that Ness liked Dad's comment about balancing the mafia team. I won't read too much into it but I assume that means that Ness very well could have just left a scum team the way it randomly came out to be, even if it was majority new players. Dad, I know that's usually not a good analytical path to go down, but I think with me suspecting two newer players and one old timer with limited experience, it was worth considering.

And just to touch upon your critique of my Locket ISO: Really, was sheeping your only major complaint against Locket? I also did not have a predetermined conclusion. Yes I felt Locket was scummy and that's why I ISO'd but do note the times I gave her credit for pro-town stuff she has said. I came into the ISO thinking she was scummy, sure, but I let the rest of her posts determine the outcome of my read, not the feeling I had beforehand.

all I know is if I die tonight, town needs to look into that push on me it was completely unwarranted and I feel like it was a horrible attempt to remove someone mafia feels like they might have issues with later down the line, my playstyle has been nothing but my usual town play (at least for a long while now) and I don't think they should trust you so easily.

i like this.
its nice to hear more from you.

Heyden I really wish you were town in this game I feel like it would have been a killer collab.

v_v

Gonna look at glow like I said I would, kinda wish night was given that 1 hour extension.

[

I wonder what goes through your brain honestly. Is it porridge slushing in circles in an anticlockwise motion????

No, you won’t be voted out, probably killed. There was no reason to claim mason, of course anyone would be pissed should they be delighted? Oh yes the masons have claimed town is saved~~~
Voted off by the mafia, I mean.

There's a reason for me to claim. I have a feeling one of us would've been voted off. My claim can not be confirmed unless i am voted off or my partner comes forward which i told them not too till day 2.

There's a reason for me to claim. I have a feeling one of us would've been voted off. My claim can not be confirmed unless i am voted off or my partner comes forward which i told them not too till day 2.
Literally all you did by claiming is give the mafia information.

Therefore, my claiming doesn't add anything useful till day 2. However, my claiming early means I can plant the seeds for my partner to claim when they feel like it.

TBH, if you were town then I wouldn't think you'll be as mad as you and punchy are. Plus, y'all became made when I stated Shawo wasn't the other person. I wasn't gonna let shawo falsely claim.

Reactions: tae
how do i block another player
Post automatically merged:

Therefore, my claiming doesn't add anything useful till day 2. However, my claiming early means I can plant the seeds for my partner to claim when they feel like it.

TBH, if you were town then I wouldn't think you'll be as mad as you and punchy are. Plus, y'all became made when I stated Shawo wasn't the other person. I wasn't gonna let shawo falsely claim.
SHUT

WHY CLAIM DURING THE NIGHT

IF YOU FEEL YOU'D BE VOTED OFF DURING THE DAY

NOW YOU'RE LETTING MAF SWITCH THEIR KILL

WHY CLAIM DURING THE NIGHT

IF YOU FEEL YOU'D BE VOTED OFF DURING THE DAY

NOW YOU'RE LETTING MAF SWITCH THEIR KILL
I MEAN I THOUGHT ONE OF US MAY BE VOTED OFF DURING THE NIGHT.
Post automatically merged:

I'M JUST LISTING A POSSIBILITY. JESUS CHRIST.

why do you keep saying "voted off" ? ... mafia doesn't "vote" (at least from my experience) they just kinda agree and send in kills... ?

and also this doesn't make sense... we would know you were mason when your role card is shown (if you die) ? unless it would stay hidden to protect your partner ?

Heyden I really wish you were town in this game I feel like it would have been a killer collab.

v_v

Gonna look at glow like I said I would, kinda wish night was given that 1 hour extension.
I’m sowwy :’3

My claim can not be confirmed unless i am voted off or my partner comes forward which i told them not too till day 2.
My claim can not be confirmed unless i am voted off DURING NIGHT TIME or my partner comes forward which i told them not too till day 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back