• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob [7]: tae, amazonevan19, Damniel, Geoni, f11, mogyay, Trundle
Trundle [6]: Antonio, DinoTown, Locket, Emolga59, Sheabae, Shawo

this is the poe

pls tell me ur dumb about timezones and not just dumb in general

this made me eyes hurt... I'm not reading it...

jk... I honestly wish I would be that talented as mafia Daniel, but sadly I don't think I would be.

talented as mafia that you could follow your town meta? But you're one of the most sussed players so you wouldn't be talented. you say you'd try to follow your town meta but that doesn't mean its actually working
Post automatically merged:

i like that shes talking. not that i like what shes saying. i miss panda. shes barely talked, gotta poke her a bit
you literally said "I like this". She's talking but its all unsubstantial filler

If i survive till day 2, I'll explain why my ****in claim wasn't stupid. Ok? :)

Otherwise, I'll post it in the obs chat.

whats poe

antonio == fool btw

talented as mafia that you could follow your town meta? But you're one of the most sussed players so you wouldn't be talented. you say you'd try to follow your town meta but that doesn't mean its actually working

you literally said "I like this". She's talking but its all unsubstantial filler
huh ? seriously you just went in circles like two times... how many times do you have to flip something to get it to work in your favor ?

whats poe

antonio == fool btw

process of elimination ?

shes still talking tho?
doesnt her talking bring more to light? unsubstantial filler = not a good look. its still something.

whats poe

antonio == fool btw

accurate. fool makes sense.
POE is process of elimination.

Here's something
whats poe

antonio == fool btw
process of elimination

also why would he do this as fool, there's no way in hell town will lynch him after a Mason claim lmfao

oops, I was writing a theory but tossed it in the mental trash. Disregard the "here's something"

Here's something

process of elimination

also why would he do this as fool, there's no way in hell town will lynch him after a Mason claim lmfao

no but hes loud and obnoxious enough that im sure some ppl want him dead so he'd shut up.

I mean I guess if the other team member never shows up and he can't produce the chat then we would lynch him

no but hes loud and obnoxious enough that im sure some ppl want him dead so he'd shut up.
Just being loud and obnoxious doesn't mean that town would be smart to lynch a MASON claim though and I fail to see how he operates as a fool otherwise.

Before his pointless spats with Trundle could have been fool bait but now with this claim, I heavily discount that possibility. The one way to not get you lynched is to claim Mason and so Antonio would be the worst fool if that was his goal

i actually have antonio on ignore if you guys didn't pick that up
I was hoping you were memeing as that's a pretty silly and childish thing to do. In order to figure out this game you gotta be able to, y'know, read everyone's posts, so no matter how much he may annoy you, I'd suggest not being that petty.

Also stop diverting the thread with useless information

you know how ppl say not to claim because it dwindled down the pr pool

Are we gonna notice that tae claimed townie >_<

super messed up :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back