also @ whoever was saying using meta from 2 years ago was bad

that was the last time many people played

its the most recent meta

Bye @Emolga59 and @Damniel , hope you had fun! <3
Post automatically merged:

also @ whoever was saying using meta from 2 years ago was bad

that was the last time many people played

its the most recent meta
I agree, you are a pretty good player no matter town or mafia. So why aren't you pushing your opinions from day 1.

Heyden - I mean, did you see the reaction for when I stated that Shawo wasn't my partner. I understand if you think my claim is stupid but why didn't he quote my actual claim and why wasn't he mad when I actually claimed. Same applies to punchy.

My opinion is that they were mad that they couldn't use shawo to fake being my partner.
Shawo - I mean, literally barely anyone has put any pressure on him and he plays with tons of confidence. Plus, with the latter stated above, I think he's a possible partner.

Also, maybe Trundle/Heyden/Punchy pushed for the blue snipe. They were obviously here to believe my bull**** lie that my partner was inactive. THAT'S WHY THE MESSAGE WAS UPSIDE DOWN, IT WAS BULL****!!! YEAH!!!!

I wanted to ensure both my partner safety and mine or atleast insure their safety.
i was telling you to shut up and stop claiming prs because that means either you or your partner is going to die. i wasn't mad about shawo

the confidence is towny

lol

you aren't doing that. by continuing to talk about your parter you're making it REALLY ****ING OBVIOUS who it is

so shut up pls <3

omg rip dan and emolga : ( u guys both played rly well, i'm sorry we lost u <33. also i'm sorry i haven't been active at all today, have been setting up work from home (i had to move everything near my modem), it's 3am, i am caught up on everything and i hope that work is quiet enough to pop in to do some reads tmrw. i think i will take a new approach and take a look through everything dan/jacob/emolga have said to work things out

Ok.

I am in fact, not dead.

So my first question is this.

Did ANYONE here kill either damniel or emolga.

I think it's a fair assumption that mafia has two kills, but I need to sort out what I think happened last night.

Ok.

I am in fact, not dead.

So my first question is this.

Did ANYONE here kill either damniel or emolga.

I think it's a fair assumption that mafia has two kills, but I need to sort out what I think happened last night.
don't bait pr claims

we can figure this out without them

i was telling you to shut up and stop claiming prs because that means either you or your partner is going to die. i wasn't mad about shawo

the confidence is towny

lol

you aren't doing that. by continuing to talk about your parter you're making it REALLY ****ING OBVIOUS who it is

so shut up pls <3
Then why didn't you say that when I claimed rather when I mentioned shawo? Why do you think my partner was gonna be at risk when i lied about my partner being inactive? I think you too the bait tbh.

Like removing shawo from the list of possibilities for my partner still left up to 18 possibly people, how would that have led to my partner to be voting off? 1/18 is a pretty big probablity

Finally, who do you think my partner is?

Also, I don't think mafia is that smart if they attempted to blue snipe, just my opinion.

don't bait pr claims

we can figure this out without them

I was trying to sort out how many kills happened during the night. If there's a multishot vig they should probably claim right now.

I also don't believe there's a roleblocker in this game.

Also bluesniping isn't all that much of an indicator of it being someone super experienced, I think intermediate players are fully capable of doing it. We still have no red flip or check (atm?) to read spew from so we're back where we left off essentially.

Also bluesniping isn't all that much of an indicator of it being someone super experienced, I think intermediate players are fully capable of doing it. We still have no red flip or check (atm?) to read spew from so we're back where we left off essentially.
hey

who are you scumreading

if we're assuming 2 kills mean 3 or 4 mafia the

i'm not even going to engage honestly
Please don't. It makes you look more sus when you state things than can't even answer a question about clarifying your claims.

I still don't understand why you didn't block me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back