Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's a 2 point kill, I believe it's a 4 person mafia.

Trundle/Punchy/Heyden/Shawo

shawo townslipped on #654 and nobody but jacob caught it.

he didn't realise how KP is calculated.

shawo is NOT the type to play naive about numbers/dumbtell to try to towntell. as mafia he would probably have calc'd the amount of MLs that he needs to win very early on.

(this is also evidenced by him calc'ing the no lynch numbers)

he's just that type.

besides his posts are really towny and i fully believe he's an actual PR lol

Why Trundle and Heyden?

Also, why Shawo? Everyone else thinks he's town.
Trundle - I have stated my reasons for him before. He has been downplaying any pressure on him and town reading them. He's my least sus atm.
Heyden - I mean, did you see the reaction for when I stated that Shawo wasn't my partner. I understand if you think my claim is stupid but why didn't he quote my actual claim and why wasn't he mad when I actually claimed. Same applies to punchy.

My opinion is that they were mad that they couldn't use shawo to fake being my partner.
Shawo - I mean, literally barely anyone has put any pressure on him and he plays with tons of confidence. Plus, with the latter stated above, I think he's a possible partner.

Also, maybe Trundle/Heyden/Punchy pushed for the blue snipe. They were obviously here to believe my bull**** lie that my partner was inactive. THAT'S WHY THE MESSAGE WAS UPSIDE DOWN, IT WAS BULL****!!! YEAH!!!!

I wanted to ensure both my partner safety and mine or atleast insure their safety.

why tf did daniel and emolga die

they were sus af
Daniel was probably killed because he was nearly universally townread and probably generating good leads

Emolga was likely a bluesnipe attempt

I’ll have more thoughts later. G2G rn but I am a bit surprised at Emolga’s flip

So the first night has started...

I have a bad feeling about this
I mean this post could be interpreted as PR softing given his paranoia. It feels a little farfetched though to have this post warrant an attempted bluesnipe.

Emolga’s other posts tunnelled Trundle but I mean (no offence) he’s not experienced enough for him to lead a Trundle lynch. Flimsy frame? Idk

Also, ness stated in quicktopic after I made the claim that we can't copy and paste message, after I made the claim. He had a rule stated we couldn't share the link and then went on and said we couldn't share the quick topic. It confused me like why specify link if you mean the entire quick topic afterwards.

Maybe I'm too literal...

I mean this post could be interpreted as PR softing given his paranoia. It feels a little farfetched though to have this post warrant an attempted bluesnipe.

Emolga’s other posts tunnelled Trundle but I mean (no offence) he’s not experienced enough for him to lead a Trundle lynch. Flimsy frame? Idk
I find it funny that I’m surrounded by dead players on the player list. If it was a frame attempt I think it’s pretty funny

I'm sorry, how exactly is he confirmed town?

I said I believed his claim, but he's not confirmed.

If be was confirmed I would say locktown. Obstown = obvious based on meta and skar and the mason claim

Why Trundle and Heyden?

Also, why Shawo? Everyone else thinks he's town.

i am just wondering how caught up you are on the thread? and do you still SR hayden? honestly i don't see why hayden, as mafia, would be trying to lead away from trundle/jacob. unless you SR trundle too

like it took me hours to read it and i feel overwhelmed asf (fwiw i just started over from d1 so that could also be it)

Only Amazon claimed?

? what......... Antonio and shawo have both ~claimed~ PR

I kinda wanna know what the mafia(s) were thinking when they thought getting rid of me would do anything to benefit their games 😅
My gameplay was painful to watch but I had fun.

Also, side-note: I have so much respect for you guys just because you were able to deal with my lack of brain cells

Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back