Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
emolga is an interesting kill choice

it kinda makes me think someone exp is mafia that tried to blue snipe and failed

despite.....two blues claiming

Since it's a 2 point kill, I believe it's a 4 person mafia.

Trundle/Punchy/Heyden/Shawo

I meant to add Panda to the scumpool by answering Cry's but Mess closed it 2 minutes early.

Also I didn't want to say anything about Panda during the night after shawo said she softed and there's like no indication that she did so I figured saying nothing might help misdirect but eh, back to scumleaning her.

Not sure there's a hostile TP unless they forgot to kill or someone was protected or there was a doublekill on one of the deaths.

Emolga looks like a PR snipe attempt.

it kinda makes me think someone exp is mafia that tried to blue snipe and failed

Only Amazon claimed?

honestly yikes though, that's two of my townreads off my list.

don't see how emolga could've potentially been a power role (they didn't even hint at anything like that) so i feel like scum is incompetent or just trying to get at something else here.

honestly yikes though, that's two of my townreads off my list.

don't see how emolga could've potentially been a power role (they didn't even hint at anything like that) so i feel like scum is incompetent or just trying to get at something else here.

Low posting but not coming across as completely unsubstantial when they did.

Also shawo wouldn't kill Dan here if he were mafia
Post automatically merged:

Also why would they care enough to kill Antonio? Just a mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back