• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

Now that I'm thinking about it, Psychopath safe-claim is an indirect confirming method for Mafia, so I don't think it can exist.

If Psychopath is in a situation where Town and Mafia numbers equal each other, and they're stuck in the middle, not voting with the Mafia is foolish, because that gets them killed in the end. So, if this situation were to arise, then Mafia would be unable to make majority at all, therefore the Psychopath safe claim would be confirmed Mafia by LYLO.

I prefer plurality over majority after what happened in Miraculous Cultist.

granted he did that in paper mario too though, I was looking at the differences between his roleclaim and tone there compared to here. There was a noticeable difference to me so thats what I posted about... mostly for myself to overcome the fact that I was voting for a claimed detective lol

true but I didn't notice is much in paper mario

- - - Post Merge - - -

*it

I prefer plurality over majority after what happened in Miraculous Cultist.
giphy.gif

That game was legendary, but I could totally understand why you feel like that lmao

"You send in kills along with your mafia team. Once in a game at night, you can send in a strong kill, meaning it cannot be stopped by anything."

i dunno just the way its worded my mind read it as "you send kills in WITH your mafia team, Once in a game at night, you can send in A STRONG KILL" meaning its a separate strong kill... if i wasn't a separate added kill i feel like it would say " once per game you can make one of your teams kills strong" or something more along those lines.

Omg I just remembered that I got my scum games mixed up!

Thought so. Anyway I've only been scum twice, first is Miraculous Ladybug (pm game so I don't know it it'll help) and second is Overwatch.

the pm game was actually Murder Mystery Mafia. I always got them mixed up for some reason smh. @ Zendel

giphy.gif

That game was legendary, but I could totally understand why you feel like that lmao

lost an in game day because of it :///

the silence now that we are all on Apple is scaring me, makes me feel like mafia is ok with who we are voting for, and makes me wonder if we are lynching town Detective.... ffs.

if apple is maf i will hate myself cuz ive had him scumleaned since early d1, but like always i back down from pushing due to self-doubt

smh

"You send in kills along with your mafia team. Once in a game at night, you can send in a strong kill, meaning it cannot be stopped by anything."

i dunno just the way its worded my mind read it as "you send kills in WITH your mafia team, Once in a game at night, you can send in A STRONG KILL" meaning its a separate strong kill... if i wasn't a separate added kill i feel like it would say " once per game you can make one of your teams kills strong" or something more along those lines.
But then that implies each goon carries an extra KP with them onto the team
Goon Description said:
Being mafia, you send in kills along with your team at night.
Which is the exact same wording. The only difference is the "it can go through anything" bit which doesnt imply that.

Idk i dont see it :/

But then that implies each goon carries an extra KP with them onto the team

Which is the exact same wording. The only difference is the "it can go through anything" bit which doesnt imply that.

Idk i dont see it :/

@Kat how does that imply each goon as their own extra KP... goons never have their own KP... that I've seen.

Back