• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

oh I see. I might be wrong but from when I've seen Crys as scum they play more srs

I think there's at least one maf in toadsworthy/taesaek for sure

explain please. your reasoning behind why you feel I'm so suspicious. ♡
I wasn't defensive, I just told you to relax. if that makes me defensive, okay then.

am i being defensive?

ya a little.

crys and inkling possible w/w?

inkling why are you defending crys so hard?

honestly this is the most I've ever seen inkling play a game before. wow. I guess maybe it does make sense for them to maybe be scum. ?\_(ツ)_/?

also, sorry I'm on my phone now.
I've gotta wake up early so I'll be on a little now and I'll (try) to check in as much as possible tomorrow.

how do you know Jacob is "laying back" hes on invisible.

tbh I wish it was a rule to turn invisible off (i really cant say this since I use it too) but it would help.

im talking about amount of posts in this thread.

@inkling your claim for "scum will be the least inactive and lay back" isn't really valid given you were barely in the last game we played yet you were townie. ?\_(ツ)_/?

yeah but.. some people go to school, work

you werent that very active at all up until now, so thats kinda invalid.

what exactly is invalid? you throwing stuff back in my face, nice. we obviously have different time zones but its been almost 24 hrs. you don;t get what im saying. we've had a **** ton of posts so far the most of the least have been cory and jacob. close dolby but i feel he doesn't express opionions too much. like for example tom has been neutral. which i dont see as town i just see as nothing at this point. tae ..i donno..she likes to go after me, again.

you can't just refute what you said by saying its a hypothetical. You had to of checked your role before saying that.

@inkling your claim for "scum will be the least inactive and lay back" isn't really valid given you were barely in the last game we played yet you were townie. ?\_(ツ)_/?

i disagree. i didnt vote the first day but i was plenty active. i freaking won the game for us wtf

im talking about amount of posts in this thread.

also, if you wanna scum read people based on that i can give you a few others
Tom
Panda
heyden
shiida
sugarella
and the 2 who havent checked in: mothers
bluedox

most, if not all, are town.

also, if you wanna scum read people based on that i can give you a few others
Tom
Panda
heyden
shiida
sugarella
and the 2 who havent checked in: mothers
bluedox

most, if not all, are town.

how can you be so sure their town if they posted minimally

how can you be so sure their town if they posted minimally

exactly this.

honestly right now i've got no solid reads on anyone, but im about to go re-read over some **** i might have missed on my phone.

Back