• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

i know sugarella is new to the game, but given that layla is usually all over the forums, their lack of posts here sparks my interest because they usually love to spam endlessly so i'm kinda sus of that?

i mean, i understand that some of this game's players are 100% new and this is their first game but i mean, shiida is in here talking and playing but the kid who loves to spam isnt? that's odd to me.

i disagree. i didnt vote the first day but i was plenty active. i freaking won the game for us wtf

oh i missed this

LOL. what?

im sorry but toads really did that game by coming out with his claim. you never claimed.

everyone please post their top town and scum read.
My reads still stand as it was before

is layla sugarella? thats a pretty good point though

yeah sorry, sugarella = layla. my bad. i use first names often i need to not. oops.

but yes. i think it's really odd. esp from my previous game with helloxcutiee where they were pretty new (first game right?) and they weren't active at all. like we all pretty much thought she forgot she was even playing it was that bad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lynch cory d1.

yeah sorry, sugarella = layla. my bad. i use first names often i need to not. oops.

but yes. i think it's really odd. esp from my previous game with helloxcutiee where they were pretty new (first game right?) and they weren't active at all. like we all pretty much thought she forgot she was even playing it was that bad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lynch cory d1.

well theyre teams and can talk to each other so i would assume experienced players would be all like "dont talk too much or say the wrong thing" something like that so that makes sense.

sigh I dont have any definite reads. ): ive been back and forth with crys and inkling as scum.

everyone else is null or town.

Ok, lets simply this
name one person who you think is town and one person who you think is mafia

well theyre teams and can talk to each other so i would assume experienced players would be all like "dont talk too much or say the wrong thing" something like that so that makes sense.
i usually like communicating in the thread more than the chat.

scummy scum: idk, maybe sugarella. maybe someone who hasn't really checked in just yet.
frownie townies: me ofc. crys is all over the place but they don't peg me as scum so much as they peg me as someone who just likes to strip up the dust.

how do you know there are new players on the scum team?

Why I think that Inkling is scum

Inkling is for more aggressive in this game than in newbie mafia 5, where he was a one-shot bulletproof, meaning that he had night immunity. I believe that this change in behavior comes from him having a different alignment, specifically scum, as he feels more motivated to help his scum team. He's made more posts by now than in the entirity of his most recent game

What tipped me off to compare inkling's meta to this game was this:

mothers seems to be inactive. i know who im voting for, ive decided!

inkling said:
##Vote:Cory

damn girl u quick... well i did my little list and did process of elimination mixed with gut feelings. i am not 100% sure but i this point i am just going for it. to me, there are many that scream town 100% and a few not really. Cory has seemed very reasonable but went after crys right away...which was opportunistic. it was done in a very subtle way. And the thing is Crys didn't go after me randomly, we had a very odd exchange, and their play style is reminding me a bot of tae's though more goofy
This is very hypocritical, moreover, why are there so many people that you are townreading? At this point, something like 40% of the playerlist has only had one or two posts checking in. There are many of us who pointed out Cry's odd behaviour

Anyways, my read on you is that you're just jealous or something weird. You attempted to make me a target for no reason. At first I thought you were acting suspicious and I would have voted for you. But after reading through all your posts, in all honestly, I think you are just not thinking at all. I'm not convinced you're mafia, so I can't justify voting for you. But if I site here and ponder for a bit and hear from others my mind might change.
Hypocritical much?
i figured the most quiet careful ones are mafia so i started there. and i don't know anybody well so i gotta go with feelings of personality too or whatever
There are like, at least 7 people more quiet than Cory

wel ill go through the posts again and pint out what stood out. i am not going off of much but i dont have paitence so whatever

Still Waiting for this

tbh i had a hard time deciding between cory and dolby
Wtf man, you are giving absolutely no reasoning
i might change my vote to you lol
obvi target, opportunistic. why have't you defended yourself at all? im disappoointed. you link to past games but thats a lot to ask and you have to know nobody is going to read that. and i did read one you were accuded of pring which is what crys just accused you of. you literally have not referenced anything in this game to denfend yourself. not even an emotional appeal. why?
Why haven't you made a case? All that you said was that Cory was opportunistic regarding Crys

Moreover, Inkling is far more willing to post, like I said earlier, than last game when he was town-aligned and had night immunity. I think that he is trying to derail the thread so that suspicions work with the scum agenda. Let's see some of his posts from last game

Sorry we did this to you Qwerty!
keep in mind there's about 2-3 scum and we lost 2 vanilla townies already :/

i hope you also realize every time you kill a town it works against you so you shouldnt vote irresponsibly
Oh the irony
i am just stating my thoughts. tbh i don't want to vote for anybody at the moment. i would like to hear from the others

This is a large behavior change from his behaviour as town, another reason why I suspect him.

Back