• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

yes but crys is being so careless it's kind of annoying & not helpful to town.

it is a little upsetting that crys is a bit all over the place.
i'm not sure how to read it, honestly.

it's not really helping town, but i'm not sure it's helping them either.

I did apply the phrase hypocritical in some places where you contradicted yourself, but the points are still valid

you quoted me and then stated "hypocritical". I am saying, no not hypocritical. you did not explain what i am saying and contradicting. like i have no idea what you're talking about. alexi agreed with you but i guarantee what you did made no sense. you have to explain why & how im being hypocritical. what is my action that is going against my statement?

you quoted me and then stated "hypocritical". I am saying, no not hypocritical. you did not explain what i am saying and contradicting. like i have no idea what you're talking about. alexi agreed with you but i guarantee what you did made no sense. you have to explain why & how im being hypocritical. what is my action that is going against my statement?

You are being hypocritical because you are voting with suboptimal evidence avalible, which you advocated against last game. You are attacking Cory specifically for scumreading Crys while ignoring others who displayed that behavior, which goes against your stated value that people scumreading Crys were exploiting poor play, which you yourself participated in earlier

no i think its good evidence. its good enough for me atm. im looking for possible motivations behind actions. like why react that why or say that thing?
you are wrong. last game i said, or meant to say, if im not convinced then i won't vote. but as soon as im convinced, well then ill vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i alread quoted him and explained my read, to me crys was not exhibiting poor play. i already explained that. to me it made sense for cry to go after me, considering play style/personality. like cry isn't being subtle and i already explained we had a very odd exchange. like did anybody read this at all? jacob even quoted this and asked. and when i wrote it i knew it would "wtf" if i wasnt i knew i was being ignred bc it was a wtf moment for me too

no i think its good evidence. its good enough for me atm. im looking for possible motivations behind actions. like why react that why or say that thing?
you are wrong. last game i said, or meant to say, if im not convinced then i won't vote. but as soon as im convinced, well then ill vote.

You're grasping at straws here and implied that you were uncertain when you stated that you were stuck between voting for me and Cory. You are looking for every possible excuse or out

i'm still not buying the whole tequila = more responses and activity in the game though, it's not a great excuse. idk how many times i drank during daycare mafia tho, so i kind of understand.

honestly though, i'm still in awe at the 180 of game play change from you, inkling.

You're grasping at straws here and implied that you were uncertain when you stated that you were stuck between voting for me and Cory. You are looking for every possible excuse or out

i think youre mafia too. i said it was more ethical to go after cory with the info i had. lol no im not grasping for straws at all. LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm still not buying the whole tequila = more responses and activity in the game though, it's not a great excuse. idk how many times i drank during daycare mafia tho, so i kind of understand.

honestly though, i'm still in awe at the 180 of game play change from you, inkling.

youre a drama king srsly dude

i think youre mafia too. i said it was more ethical to go after cory with the info i had. lol no im not grasping for straws at all. LOL

And what do ethics have to do with this...and you still don't explain why you think that I am scum

ok this confirms things, not changing my vote for u as of now
also what do u mean by ethical ive been wondering about that

i don't see how this makes me a drama king, but alright.

i have more to work with, thus i play more. also inspiration. i am not being that different. i am just literally brunt out fridays and saturdays my weekend is sunday monday so its different.

- - - Post Merge - - -

youre a drama king srsly dude

wow youve literally gone from
mothers to cory to dolby to jacob
while also stating youll vote for anyone who isnt that active.

Ok, Inkling is weird, but I have a question for Crys.

@Crys if you're being so open to being a Jester/fool, what is your rolename?

Is the only reason you think I'm scum is because I was pushing you?

ok this confirms things, not changing my vote for u as of now
also what do u mean by ethical ive been wondering about that

like the nicest most reasonable one. i felt bad about choosing cory in the first place

Back