• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

i have more to work with, thus i play more. also inspiration. i am not being that different. i am just literally brunt out fridays and saturdays my weekend is sunday monday so its different.

but i don't see why you need to call me a drama king?
what relevance did this have to the conversation? you seem to be gr8 at not explaining your accusations, not just towards me but towards your claim for dolby as well.

Wait that is wrong I was the first to question you but you did not vote for me because of that.

what relevance did this have to the conversation? you seem to be gr8 at not explaining your accusations, not just towards me but towards your claim for dolby as well.

you called my gameplay a 180 im saying thats exaggerating

you called my gameplay a 180 im saying thats exaggerating

nope never accused mothers

Ummm

OKay props to Dolby for this, Im basically just re quoting what he quoted

mothers seems to be inactive. i know who im voting for, ive decided!

i figured the most quiet careful ones are mafia so i started there. and i don't know anybody well so i gotta go with feelings of personality too or whatever

- - - Post Merge - - -

i want to think somebody is scum and i decided on you!
Stop contradicting yourself, seriously.

dude, i never accused mothers. i was putting it out there he hasnt checked in at all so is null calm down. i might change my vote with cory but youre beginnng to annoy me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually thinking it through, Crys actually could be a jester with the card she has, but don't solidify it.

BZZZZZ. Wrong.

no i didnt misread

- - - Post Merge - - -

i never gave away my reads. take note i say specifically who im reading. so far i called cory, jake dolby. thats all.

Taesaek and inkling = lord and mets...

Actually rechecking my role days I can win with everyone.

dude, i never accused mothers. i was putting it out there he hasnt checked in at all so is null calm down. i might change my vote with cory but youre beginnng to annoy me

LOL me?
go for it, youve basically gone through half the player list on who to vote for. might as well go @ me too, right?

Taesaek and inkling = lord and mets...

Actually rechecking my role days I can win with everyone.

You just made yourself a threat to town congrats. It would have been better if you just lied.

also i meant *all of my reads*

- - - Post Merge - - -

well tae obvi has a power role..ill prob die soon so whatevs

Back