• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

are you the godfather? jw...

No I'm vanilla town you ass

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or scum could just be using my scumreads to kill people since they know that I'm good at picking out who has PRs compared to being townies. Wouldn't be the first time. I had a scumread on Trundle during D2 and I mentioned Heyden as someone who I was feeling iffy about

You posted scumreads this game?

actually no. I watched you last night, and it seems you had a fun sensual and deadly night with Heyden.

i thought you were jester, shush.

Or scum could just be using my scumreads to kill people since they know that I'm good at picking out who has PRs compared to being townies. Wouldn't be the first time. I had a scumread on Trundle during D2 and I mentioned Heyden as someone who I was feeling iffy about

this actually isn't all that unbelievable in my opinion. it's the perfect frame, and you even voted for ness to be lynched, and i still feel like tom's way more of a scum candidate than you because they didn't jump onto the ness lynch train.

Vote tom I saw him seduce then kill Heyden.

Also would it be possible for tom and Dolby to me on the same scum team? Thoughts?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@tae im the watcher lol

i thought you were jester, shush.

this actually isn't all that unbelievable in my opinion. it's the perfect frame, and you even voted for ness to be lynched, and i still feel like tom's way more of a scum candidate than you because they didn't jump onto the ness lynch train.

How is me not voting Ness to 100% scummy exactly? I never disagreed with the lynch and the case was flawless in my opinion. Honest to god I'm vanilla town, unless my role is hidden from me. Hell I could be an unaware town drunk that had the misfortune of visiting Heyden last night or Heyden visited me?

actually no. I watched you last night, and it seems you had a fun sensual and deadly night with Heyden.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you didn't vote for ness and that's already scummy.

I honestly find Tom scummy, but if you really watched Tom, then you would have seen who visited him, not who he visited

Well Crys' watches/ trackings were right last time on Ness, so I'm more susceptible to believe you now.... sorry I was all over you yesterday. but I mean can you blame me?

Also would it be possible for tom and Dolby to me on the same scum team? Thoughts?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@tae im the watcher lol

i don't read dolby as scum.
i honestly think they could have just been framed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well Crys' watches/ trackings were right last time on Ness, so I'm more susceptible to believe you now.... sorry I was all over you yesterday. but I mean can you blame me?

you really believe crys is the watcher?

I honestly find Tom scummy, but if you really watched Tom, then you would have seen who visited him, not who he visited
well it's not like that in this game cause I also watched ness kill panda.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@tae im the watcher lol

idk heyden was spot on with the dolby read - that being dolby was high suspicious most of day 1/2, but hes so confusing atm idk.

ness saying dolby is town is weird to me. idk what to make of it right now.

Ya know this is true, what Crys has been describing is a Tracker. Though honestly I think those roles have blended in TBT Meta.

I was going to believe after the Ness lynch, but I have doubts now. :( I'm town.

ness saying dolby is town is weird to me. idk what to make of it right now.

It's a WIFOM thing. At that point, Ness said that he read me as town, knowing full well that he was going to be lynched, just to confuse town

i don't read dolby as scum.
i honestly think they could have just been framed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just saying.... He said he tracked ness and he was scum and that turned out right, whether its bs or naw, you don't try to fix what aint broke

Ya know this is true, what Crys has been describing is a Tracker. Though honestly I think those roles have blended in TBT Meta.

I was going to believe after the Ness lynch, but I have doubts now. :( I'm town.
only mafia would say they're town :(

crys most likely isn't the watcher, and they are just spouting nonsense to rile up people into believe they are.
if you honestly for a second believe that crys can be the watcher, i really have little hope for town pulling though.

i'm pretty sure that crys is better off being believed as a jester/ third party role or maybe mafia hiding in plain sight.

what rubs me the wrong way is how easily ness set up dolby, where lots of people who are inactive / aren't contributing much to the discussion other than recapping what other's have said.

i'll admit, dolby had my sus the first couple of days, but after seeing the kills from last night, i don't think he's mafia, i think he's being framed because he lined up two easy safe kills for scum and they saw that, and they are acting on it.

It's a WIFOM thing. At that point, Ness said that he read me as town, knowing full well that he was going to be lynched, just to confuse town

Fair/good point.

okay since everyone is literally all over the place PLEASE do this:
null | town | slight sus | high sus | scum

Tom
Dolby
inkling/Tina
crys
Xine
Tardis2016
jacob
mother of all llamas
taesaek
toadsworthy
- rly dont know what to think of toads right now.

crys most likely isn't the watcher, and they are just spouting nonsense to rile up people into believe they are.
if you honestly for a second believe that crys can be the watcher, i really have little hope for town pulling though.

i'm pretty sure that crys is better off being believed as a jester/ third party role or maybe mafia hiding in plain sight.

what rubs me the wrong way is how easily ness set up dolby, where lots of people who are inactive / aren't contributing much to the discussion other than recapping what other's have said.

i'll admit, dolby had my sus the first couple of days, but after seeing the kills from last night, i don't think he's mafia, i think he's being framed because he lined up two easy safe kills for scum and they saw that, and they are acting on it.
tae are u kidding me I'm literally the watcher, I saw two scum so far and I'm not gonna let town down. Trust me, unless your scum. Xine's read on me is good u should read it.

Back