• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

Well I couldn't really do anything to save myself... It's hard when you're confirmed by the dead and pretty much only town that has been receiving items... oh well

Waiting for op like

1262055260350.jpg

nHLRQtY.png

Night 4:

"Although a Panda, perhaps sly as a fox..
Fearful of Voodoo and evil within..
Yet somehow they've chosen to open the box..
And inside they'll find some hope for the sin..

Jacob has lost a life due to the curse of the box. They only had one remaining, and are thus now dead. Their role is revealed to be Guppy the Cat. Seems curiosity literally killed the cat.
Mother of all Llamas has been lynched. Their role is revealed to be Gemini. This marks the end of the Horrors.

dtUy2eX.png
YBlO3PN.png

Their role descriptions:
Guppy The Cat
Passive Ability: They say that cats have nine lives. Unfortunately, you have already been in plenty of terrible accidents. You still got one extra night-life remaining, at least.

Gemini
Passive Ability: At the start of the game, Gemini can select another player to be their "twin". Any night actions taken against Gemini will then be used upon the "twin" instead, but NOT vice versa. Lynching Gemini does not affect the "twin".

Looting the boss, you acquire the..

lVhq9ck.png

Hourglass.

Item information: We shall turn back time. This item is used automatically, and will be active for exactly one phase. (This night) Tonight, you can send in multiple actions - Item gifting, item usage, active powers, KP, etc - With no limits except 1 usage per item/power. Furthermore, items with a limited number of charges or uses will NOT be consumed if used tonight.

EDIT: This item will not be distributed to anyone - It will be in effect tonight for everyone.

You now have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Night ends tomorrow at approximately 20:00 CET.

Last edited:
You know what

At least he's confirmed and that's out of the way. Downside is Alexi can't be confirmed.

Haydenn confirmed.
I'm confirmed.

We just have meow Panda and Alexi to figure out. In Jacobs dying message can he tell us if he got the teleporter Jacob plz

The hourglass is interesting since Sloth can't use an item no matter what.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait but jacob died what

which means i stilll have the teleporter
whaaaat.

ask SATARIC to confirm

"This item will be distributed to a random person within the game before the end of the hour. (Victim, Horror, or Sin)"

Does this mean the box brought back a horror? i thought they all died.

also i have no idea what you mean mothers @ the twin thing but okay.

You know what

At least he's confirmed and that's out of the way. Downside is Alexi can't be confirmed.

Haydenn confirmed.
I'm confirmed.

We just have meow Panda and Alexi to figure out. In Jacobs dying message can he tell us if he got the teleporter Jacob plz

The hourglass is interesting since Sloth can't use an item no matter what.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ask SATARIC to confirm

he confirmed yesterday when i sent in my action

Back