• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

If i inspect someone with the contacts and sloth redirects my action will i be notified that i actually inspected someone else ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you can't give it away to me or haydenn for that exact reason. Damn.

why would i give it away to one of you anyways ?

So...Sloth can use an item?

Honestly smartest Sloth play is to not kill

Sloth cannot use any items that they may have in their inventory. But the Hourglass works on them. It works on all of you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If i inspect someone with the contacts and sloth redirects my action will i be notified that i actually inspected someone else ?

No. You would only see the new results of your inspection. AKA the redirected targets result.

I'm trying to confuse Sloth. Mention as many possible ideas to make them question what action people actually take tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although.

Alexi do you still have teleporter did you ask sat about it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although.

Alexi do you still have teleporter did you ask sat about it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sat if someone gifts an item and the receiver dies that same day/night, does that cancel out the gifting

Panda can easily win if she happens to be 3rd party because she has the power in her hands... who are you gonna inspect?

FIRST OFF ! i never said i was cleared... i meant about the inspection item i have.

Secondly... why would scum get an item to see scum? even though i guess it doesn't matter cause their were two scum teams in this game and the items are given randomly, so doesn't matter.

It actually doesn't matter who you inspect, just inspect me and you'll know it's not me

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait... but sloth will almost definitely redirect...

Well depending on the inspection you guys gotta work it out between panda alexi/meow (depends on report) cos im probs dead next

it doesn't even matter who i insect really cause Sloth is gonna redirect my action and we aint gonna know jack s*** it might actually just confuse us more.

it doesn't even matter who i insect really cause Sloth is gonna redirect my action and we aint gonna know jack s*** it might actually just confuse us more.

is the item a one time use?

Back