• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

To get things back on point.. In this point in time, I believe that the person who should be lynched at the moment is Creeperhugz. Unless she's going to show up, and post, I'll believe she belongs on the mafia. Anyone disagree?

Distraction? What's more of a distraction, someone who posts a lot and will probably either prove themselves or slip up, or someone that barely posts so we have no idea about them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Enough with beary omfg why don't you guys figure out who to lynch

I'm still all for FN1 atm

Distraction? What's more of a distraction, someone who posts a lot and will probably either prove themselves or slip up, or someone that barely posts so we have no idea about them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Enough with beary omfg why don't you guys figure out who to lynch

Yeah, I think we can just drop it.
I think I'll settle on FN1, as he has only posted once, (didn't he say he was at the dentist? Not sure.).
Also I'm getting off in an hour.

To get things back on point.. In this point in time, I believe that the person who should be lynched at the moment is Creeperhugz. Unless she's going to show up, and post, I'll believe she belongs on the mafia. Anyone disagree?

She could have a reason for not being here. Unless she decides not to post tonight at all, I have no reason to jump to conclusions and call her Mafia. She could be, but still. Fn1 has posted but hasn't given a reasonable defense, that leads me to believe he won't be helpful

Ok guys. Lets just put this behind us. So current potential lynch candidates:
FireNinja
Prof Gallows
Inactives
I'm thinking FN, as he rarely posts in mafia, and he would be a safe vote, as some of the inscribes may come through later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*inactives

She could have a reason for not being here. Unless she decides not to post tonight at all, I have no reason to jump to conclusions and call her Mafia. She could be, but still. Fn1 has posted but hasn't given a reasonable defense, that leads me to believe he won't be helpful

She has been looking at the thread before and hasn't posted. I don't think either will be helpful if they continue to be like this :/

I'm just going to shut up, and be the freaking useles person you say I am. If you want to portray me as useless, okay then.

I'm not posting a defense because I don't know how. I've never had to, and I have no evidence defending me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok guys. Lets just put this behind us. So current potential lynch candidates:
FireNinja
Prof Gallows
Inactives
I'm thinking FN, as he rarely posts in mafia, and he would be a safe vote, as some of the inscribes may come through later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*inactives

You forgot to include me.

Guys. I am not defending FireNinja, but he already said he was at the dentist, AND HE IS READING THE THREAD NOW SO GIVE HIM A CHANCE.

My personal list, in order:
TheCreeperHugz
Pallycake
FireNinja

And, BlueLeaf hasn't been posting either(shes part of this one, right?). BBG and her are in the same time zone, so I think if BBG has been posting, she should be able to post too, leading me to believe she may either be avoiding posting or busy.

Beary: Couldn't have said it any better than Trundle. Try and calm down and read through everything again. If you find something strange, mention it, it could possibly help us with the lynch. You should also try communicating with a reliable player who you think is very trustworthy, they might be able to put you on the right track. Nobody is maliciously portraying you as useless, they just want you to post.

I'm still keeping an eye on Fireninja at the moment, I would like to hear a good defense from him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And, BlueLeaf hasn't been posting either(shes part of this one, right?). BBG and her are in the same time zone, so I think if BBG has been posting, she should be able to post too, leading me to believe she may either be avoiding posting or busy.

I'm a boy.

If FireNinja doesn't defend himself/post anything useful before I go to bed in a few hours he can count on my vote for lynching him. I'm hoping to be surprised, but right now it looks like he just doesn't care about the game. I'll give him a chance, but there's only so long that I'm willing to wait for.

BlueLeaf has posted 2-4 times, if I remember correctly. At least twice, anyways.

Karen, you don't need to get caught up in FN1. We're giving him a chance. It's not like Day is going to end anytime soon, he has plenty of time to say what he needs. We are ultimately deciding who to lynch right now, just discussing the pros and cons of each person.

No, BlueLeaf has posted and is not busy at all. In fact, he spends a lot of his time on this thread.

I'm just going to shut up, and be the freaking useles person you say I am. If you want to portray me as useless, okay then.

I'm not posting a defense because I don't know how. I've never had to, and I have no evidence defending me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You forgot to include me.

Zzz beary don't just give up like that, everyone just got extra salty don't take it serious. Listen to their advice and out out some opinions of your own backed with evidence, instead of posting random things. No one is useless.

I'm giving those who have posted a chance. FN just said he was at the dentist, and Trundle put up some evidence against Prof Gallows.

FireNinja has been lurking here...alot. I really don't trust him and even if I did, he's just gonna be inactive and not helpful

FireNinja has been lurking here...alot. I really don't trust him and even if I did, he's just gonna be inactive and not helpful
This is the main reason I am all for lynching FN. Couldn't have said it better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BlueLeaf has posted 2-4 times, if I remember correctly. At least twice, anyways.

Karen, you don't need to get caught up in FN1. We're giving him a chance. It's not like Day is going to end anytime soon, he has plenty of time to say what he needs. We are ultimately deciding who to lynch right now, just discussing the pros and cons of each person.
Whoops.
No, BlueLeaf has posted and is not busy at all. In fact, he spends a lot of his time on this thread.
I apologize, I haven't seen him.

I am sorry Trundle, but I have to disagree with you on FireNinja, he has been lurking and hasn't posted anything helpful, and being busy is not a good defense if he has been lurking this often

Back