• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

I have heard that the day 1 lynch is the most difficult, as no one has any real evidence to go off of yet. I found out I was right. Everyone now is just trying to weed out the useless/inactive/distractions

Can we please stop saying useless? It's a bit harsh. Can we just use, distractions, or maybe annoyances?

We cant forget that Horus, Gandalf and Lunatic are playing. I haven't seen any of them post, and if I remember correctly, Lunatic was active in Mafia VI. I have no experience with Horus or Gandalf though.

I can't speak for everyone here, but who's to say we only pointed fingers just for reaction? On Day 1, pointing fingers should be happening, since we need more people to talk. More discussion = More evidence. Nobody really accused you of Mafia, it was just that everyone wants you to contribute more.

There is hardly any evidence against anybody so far, so there is not much to do. That is why I am not 'contributing'.
I'm still confused as to why my posts are less useful then the other people that post one-liners.

Can we please stop saying useless? It's a bit harsh. Can we just use, distractions, or maybe annoyances?

I did use distractions, I was just trying to make a point. But useless has a completely different meaning here, as in, not really inactive, not really distractions, but also not really helpful.

We cant forget that Horus, Gandalf and Lunatic are playing. I haven't seen any of them post, and if I remember correctly, Lunatic was active in Mafia VI. I have no experience with Horus or Gandalf though.

I can say that Lunatic is not that into mafia at the moment, or may be very busy.
Yes, busy is an excuse.

I dunno yet about Horus and Gandalf, but I think I saw Lunatic post. Correct me if I'm wrong though

I did use distractions, I was just trying to make a point. But useless has a completely different meaning here, as in, not really inactive, not really distractions, but also not really helpful.

I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. Yes, I understand that I am not being very helpful, but I am trying my best to contribute. I'm sorry if my best effort isn't enough.

Can you please read the freaking thread before you play this game, they have all posted, the problem is you don't seem to read the posts you've missed out on, and you didn't seem to care to read Jubs' first post either.

You've posted quite a few times now pointing out things people already know, pointing out people as being inactive when in reality they are active.

Just read.

I can't speak for everyone here, but who's to say we only pointed fingers just for reaction? On Day 1, pointing fingers should be happening, since we need more people to talk. More discussion = More evidence. Nobody really accused you of Mafia, it was just that everyone wants you to contribute more.

Also less spam.

Horus has posted, they are kinda hard to miss. lol
Gandalf has posted as well.

Horus tends to be a loose cannon in mafia games and Gandalf plays his cards close to the table.

Can you please read the freaking thread before you play this game, they have all posted, the problem is you don't seem to read the posts you've missed out on, and you didn't seem to care to read Jubs' first post either.

You've posted quite a few times now pointing out things people already know, pointing out people as being inactive when in reality they are active.

Just read.

Calm down saltybutt. Not everybody is as experienced as others. Panda is trying his best, and mistakes aren't a gigantic reason to get irritated. ( YesIamahypocriteshaddap )

Just read.
Panda is probably just trying to get the ball rolling just a bit more. Thinking outside the box is good, as we really don't know too much about them yet, but I would rather focus my attention on the players that keep being brought up

Panda is probably just trying to get the ball rolling just a bit more. Thinking outside the box is good, as we really don't know too much about them yet, but I would rather focus my attention on the players that keep being brought up
(For future reference, I prefer Purpl) Some of the names that have been brought up like FireNinja and LittleBeary have posted multiple times already in their defense. And yes, I was trying to get the ball rolling, and I apologize for not having the time to read the entire thread :)

It's not thinking outside the box, if you want to succeed in this game, you gotta read. Most of this game consists of reading, critical thinking, and writing. It needs to be done, and I'm pointing out that there's no reason to not read previous posts, and plenty of reasons TO read them. We all need to keep up with the game, I don't remember who but somebody mentioned that they had to read 24 pages or something, good on them, because they did what they had to do. It will help you win the game anyway, so why not? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you can't possibly be using time as an excuse, it doesn't take that long to read the posts, and we all have time in our days, no matter how busy we are, pretty much everyone, especially at our ages, can take the time to read something as small as this.

It's not thinking outside the box, if you want to succeed in this game, you gotta read. Most of this game consists of reading, critical thinking, and writing. It needs to be done, and I'm pointing out that there's no reason to not read previous posts, and plenty of reasons TO read them. We all need to keep up with the game, I don't remember who but somebody mentioned that they had to read 24 pages or something, good on them, because they did what they had to do. It will help you win the game anyway, so why not? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you can't possibly be using time as an excuse, it doesn't take that long to read the posts, and we all have time in our days, no matter how busy we are, pretty much everyone, especially at our ages, can take the time to read something as small as this.

I do agree that the posts should all be read, but I don't think we need to be so harsh on Purpl for just giving her opinions.

(For future reference, I prefer Purpl) Some of the names that have been brought up like FireNinja and LittleBeary have posted multiple times already in their defense. And yes, I was trying to get the ball rolling, and I apologize for not having the time to read the entire thread :)

They did post about there defense, yes. But is it a good defense? I would like to hear more tommarrow from some of our quieter players,

Back