• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Here's something I noticed in defense of PurplPanda: All townies have different villagers names, correct? PurplPanda claiming townie seems true to me because he didn't just say "I'm townie", he said I'm Ankha, a townie. Mafia wouldn't know the individual names of the townies, so... Idk, just my thoughts. It's very possible he could be making it up, though... o:

Also, I'm not sure why you're even defending Purpl so much. You're acting like you're best buds right now, and you really can't know each other's roles unless you cheated and sent each other your PMs or are mafia buddies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's something I noticed in defense of PurplPanda: All townies have different villagers names, correct? PurplPanda claiming townie seems true to me because he didn't just say "I'm townie", he said I'm Ankha, a townie. Mafia wouldn't know the individual names of the townies, so... Idk, just my thoughts. It's very possible he could be making it up, though... o:

Mafia got a safe claim list, actually, so they can claim as someone no one else in the game has.

Kit, why are you defending purpl so much?

I don't see him as a problem, and I really see no reason to kill him when there are players that desevre it much more.
(Plus trundle leads the bandwagon train sometimes...And I fear everyone would follow him if he decided Purpl really desevred it. He could convice anyone)

##UNVOTE

##VOTE: TheCreeperHugz

Joined the bandwagon, finally.

Do you even realize that joining a bandwagon just for the sake of it isn't a good thing? I can understand you're trying to follow the crowd, but you're also very wishy washy in terms of votes. You seem to be blending in. Thus far you have attempted to post some evidence and haven't been overly defensive about any issues. Right now you're sticking your neck out. We don't have any evidence on day 1, so we have to make inferences based on personalities and posting habits. I have multiple reasons for voting Purpl. Read the thread and stay caught up. Please let me know specific examples of me causing trouble by the way. It sounds like you're trying to make up BS to cover for Purpl. If either of you turn out to be scum, you can guarentee the other one will be instantly rolechecked the next night.

Honestly, Kit doesn't need to defend me. At this point, I want you to lynch me. And I voted for Pally because we need to get her attention.

This

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, Kit doesn't need to defend me. At this point, I want you to lynch me. And I voted for Pally because we need to get her attention.

Why would you want to be lynched?

Do you even realize that joining a bandwagon just for the sake of it isn't a good thing? I can understand you're trying to follow the crowd, but you're also very wishy washy in terms of votes. You seem to be blending in. Thus far you have attempted to post some evidence and haven't been overly defensive about any issues. Right now you're sticking your neck out. We don't have any evidence on day 1, so we have to make inferences based on personalities and posting habits. I have multiple reasons for voting Purpl. Read the thread and stay caught up. Please let me know specific examples of me causing trouble by the way. It sounds like you're trying to make up BS to cover for Purpl. If either of you turn out to be scum, you can guarentee the other one will be instantly rolechecked the next night.
Good thing I'm not scum. You're safe, Kit.

Also, I'm not sure why you're even defending Purpl so much. You're acting like you're best buds right now, and you really can't know each other's roles unless you cheated and sent each other your PMs or are mafia buddies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mafia got a safe claim list, actually, so they can claim as someone no one else in the game has.

I must've missed that o-o

Well. That's odd

No ones voting for FireNinja, and if we don't lynch someone it's gonna be a voting nightmare :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please read this.

pallycake already posted earlier.

Mafia is given roles to safe claim as and I think that means they get villager names too.

You are a terrible player. You need to learn how to play the damn game or not sign up. I'm sorry, but beary got around to defending herself, then you can. You have this ridiculously annoying self-defeatist attitude. "Oh I guess they're going to lynch might as well give up."

I had most of town against me in MM4 and I defended myself without giving up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Purpl sorta role claimed already...and he doesn't know my role, I haven't told him.

"Because role names are unique, some roles (such as mafia) may be given official "safe claims" by the host to use. These are role names that are guaranteed by the host as not used in the game, therefore making them safe to claim as knowing that they will not conflict with an identical role name that another player has."

I know others have mentioned this, here it is.

pallycake said:
I was in nursing school ;-; I'm on a break from school so hopefully I'll have more time. I've always wanted to be an active member. I'll post my work schedule here in advance so you guys can see...
pallycake said:
I didn't realize Mafia had already started so I'm sorry
These are all of pallycake's posts. Nothing useful, so I'm thinking we should go for her. The reason I want to be lynched is so everyone can see lynching a player because of them being defensive is the stupidest reason I have ever seen for lynching someone.

And why would you all think Purpl is lying? And honestly, if I was scum, why would I be drawing all this ATTENTION TO MYSELF.
Because I am trying to make a point. I don't agree with everyone, I just try to think logically and make points.
People have agreed Hugz hasn't made a very good excuse, most people have voted for her and its only a matter of time before she reaches majority,

"Because role names are unique, some roles (such as mafia) may be given official "safe claims" by the host to use. These are role names that are guaranteed by the host as not used in the game, therefore making them safe to claim as knowing that they will not conflict with an identical role name that another player has."

I know others have mentioned this, here it is.
Oh, I'm mafia because it is in the rules I can't prove my role by showing you my role PM. My reasons for my attitude change in this game, Trundle, are that last game I was a blue role, and if people wanted to lynch me, I would most likely be lynched anyways. I am being more adventurous this game because I am a Townie and literally can't do anything except buy stuff and voice my opinion. That is my defense.

Oh, I'm mafia because it is in the rules I can't prove my role by showing you my role PM. My reasons for my attitude change in this game, Trundle, are that last game I was a blue role, and if people wanted to lynch me, I would most likely be lynched anyways. I am being more adventurous this game because I am a Townie and literally can't do anything except buy stuff and voice my opinion. That is my defense.

Exactly!!! Purpl can't offically prove his role without BREAKING THE RULES.

Back