• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Well, mafia doesn't know how many blue roles there are, so good luck guys.
That may be true, but still, it isn't safe. If someone was a blue role and they roleclamied, wouldn't that put them of Mafias kill list? Don't do it guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

You made it sound like you are mafia lol

That may be a case worth looking into Karen, but I'll leave Purpl for now, as I have some suspicions on other players..

That may be true, but still, it isn't safe. If someone was a blue role and they roleclamied, wouldn't that put them of Mafias kill list? Don't do it guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

That may be a case worth looking into Karen, but I'll leave Purpl for now, as I have some suspicions on other players..
Okie guys. Kill off a town player. You go. Win for Town. And I didn't roleclaim as a blue role :p

Doesn't matter as people who claim town are soft-eliminating themselves from the mafia hitlist.

One good thing about this though, FAKE ROLE CLAMING :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okie guys. Kill off a town player. You go. Win for Town. And I didn't roleclaim as a blue role :p

I wasnt suspecting you of anything! I was just stating a suspison, it's not enough to kill you for :p

I BELIEVE SHE JUST SAID "I'll leave Purpl for now" SO WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DEFENSIVE
okay look
i'm gonna vote for you, because you're being defensive as a kangaroo that lost it's child
and if you're just a townie, no big loss anyway, right?

I BELIEVE SHE JUST SAID "I'll leave Purpl for now" SO WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DEFENSIVE
okay look
i'm gonna vote for you, because you're being defensive as a kangaroo that lost it's child
and if you're just a townie, no big loss anyway, right?
Not at all. Since I apparently have the tendency to bandwagon, I'll vote for me too!

I haven't seen much of Lynn, thinking about it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think she has posted much at all, it seems she is avoiding the thread, because I think she has been online...

Yep, Lynn is online, but not viewing the thread, and I haven't seen her do that either.

I am not voting for Purpl, it feels like my fault that people are turning agasint her just cause she got defensive. I would probably do the same thing in her situation.

better fireninja?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am not voting for Purpl, it feels like my fault that people are turning agasint her just cause she got defensive. I would probably do the same thing in her situation.

I almost feel sorry for her...

Guys. I'm a boy. Also, I think everyone would get defensive if people were getting suspicious, as no one wants to get lynched, unless they don't want to play.

Guys. I'm a boy. Also, I think everyone would get defensive if people were getting suspicious, as no one wants to get lynched, unless they don't want to play.

*him
Sorry, I auto do that with some people.
And I agree, don't vote for him just because he got defensive!

And noodle

Maybe FireNinja...I haven't changed my vote at this point yet, but I may be reconsidering

The biggest thing is that you're getting defensive about people saying they're going to leave you alone. I'm pretty sure you have something pretty big to hide, considering the reaction and your eagerness to jump on yourself (which mafia members sometimes use as a tactic to make people reconsider their vote).

I'm a little hesitant to vote for Purpl, as I trust him, so I'm sticking with TCH for now. I'll change my vote if I feel the need.

Yep sorry. I knew it, just copied what kit said. I don't think you should vote yourself though.

I haven't seen much of Lynn, thinking about it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think she has posted much at all, it seems she is avoiding the thread, because I think she has been online...

How am I avoiding the thread lol

I've been here half doing homework because I get distracted at lot. I refresh the page, I'm reading, I'm here. What are you thinking about? :)

So far I've:
Contributed a bell to Kaiaa for testing out the shovel & pitfall combo
Kinda post defended Makkine & posted my suspicions for fn, but I am now thinking on possibly changing my vote..

Back