• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

If you bury an item can you dig it back up at a later date?

If you bury an item can you dig it back up at a later date?

Cannot share item information.

Item descriptions should be clear as to what is possible.

★night 1 plan★

1. lynch an inactive
Makkine?

2. test the shovel & pitfall
unfortunately we can't do this without revealing to mafia who is testing it, because bell transfers need to be made public. tbh, I think that we either a) can't test this night 1 or b) have a few people test it and hope the action goes through before they die? (obviously mafia will target those with more bells)

3. don't buy the watercooler
i am 90% sure it's useless

4. wills
I strongly suggest some of you start writing up your wills (sorry). Especially Kaiaa now that you publicly roleclaimed that you have more bells than others. Town will need your bells to buy actions, so if you feel like you will be targeted, write it up.

5. don't roleclaim
we've already had 2 roleclaims and it hasn't even been an hour in yet. this is just making it easier for mafia to target people, especially blue roles.

yeahhh i think thats it anyone have opinions?

There's nothing I can disagree with here, if you feel the need to roleclaim then do so with a non-player (IE an Observer) or one of the claimers. That said, don't 100% trust the claimers and casually mention to someone you do trust that you claimed to one of them that way we can figure out which person we shouldn't trust.

Okkayyy

So I'm guessing no extra storage then? Is shovel one time use right? Would jubs be that cruel to make us have to buy another shovel to dig it back up? o: If it's one time use then I think we'll just go with the pitfall lol

There's nothing I can disagree with here, if you feel the need to roleclaim then do so with a non-player (IE an Observer) or one of the claimers. That said, don't 100% trust the claimers and casually mention to someone you do trust that you claimed to one of them that way we can figure out which person we shouldn't trust.

May I ask why we should/can roleclaim to a non-player? Observers can't affect the game, so it seems kind of useless.

I have three bells and also bought the shovel, it's two time use

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well actually had

I want to know your opinions on this:

Do you think everyone should write a will tonight?
There's some reasoning behind this:

★Pro★
-bells will be saved no matter who mafia lynches
-can avoid wasting the bells (drop into ocean) or the bidding part
-that being said, if we bid on certain items it could certainly waste a lot of bells

★Con★
-the bells transferred could possibly go to mafia = bad

Can you change your will?

Okkayyy

So I'm guessing no extra storage then? Is shovel one time use right? Would jubs be that cruel to make us have to buy another shovel to dig it back up? o: If it's one time use then I think we'll just go with the pitfall lol

The item made no mention of extra storage or digging things back up so it's safe to say that if you bury something, it's gone. Be careful what you bury everyone!

The item made no mention of extra storage or digging things back up so it's safe to say that if you bury something, it's gone. Be careful what you bury everyone!

Hmm I'll send the bell then, but Dolby said you can use it two times? O: Can you confirm this as well?

★Pro★
-that being said, if we bid on certain items it could certainly waste a lot of bells

★Con★

From the Rules:

Wills:
Every Player in the game can set a Will in their name during the Night. You can additionally change your Will later in the game up to 3 more times, but never more than once per Night.

★Pro★

★Con★

Another pro/con would be suspicions, if those can be shared in the will, would be a pain and possibly misleading. Not to mention the mafia could frame those people, throwing us even further off the trail.

How do you set a will?

I'm heading off to bed, so that's why I won't be here. c;

To be clear: A Will is simply the name of one player that you want all of your Bells and Items to go to. You don't get to write a sentence, or dictate which Bells or items go to who. They are also private. If a player dies with a Will, it will be stated that the player's belongings were distributed by will, but not who.

Wills can be sent during the Night to me.

Another pro/con would be suspicions, if those can be shared in the will, would be a pain and possibly misleading. Not to mention the mafia could frame those people, throwing us even further off the trail.

I thought wills were private? are you saying that, we can see everything a player wrote in a will?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought wills were private? are you saying that, we can see everything a player wrote in a will?

nvm. a will is just items and stuff you can't write anything.

Back