• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Waiting for cory, makkine or fireninja1 to speak up. I don't really have a problem with lynching any one of them..

Interesting how Jer reacted to Tom's post. It was a pretty intense defence considering we are early on but i'm inclined to think it was to do with Tom having a baseless claim in his eyes than an actual scum fit. We'll have to wait and see but keep it in mind.

Tom, I want to know why you insist on posting these player tier lists. I appreciate, and I'm sure the others strong players on that list also appreciate being highlighted on what is essentially a Mafia hitlist.

Regarding the names being brought up for lynch so far, I don't think Cory qualifies as a distraction just yet. He's asking some relevant questions about items. Not a day one lynch in my eyes. Beary's post quality isn't the greatest but again it's only been a few hours into the game. She did mention that lynn asked for her role, I'm interested to know how Beary responded to that information request. Jeremy posted a rather heavy response to some prodding by Tom, though I'd be annoyed too if I was accused of making "nothing but one liners and generally scummy behavior" before I had even posted in this game.
pally hasn't even posted yet, but historically her contributions have been very varied. I believe she's one of those players that needs to work with someone otherwise she just loses interest. I was working with her when she was DT from day one in Mafia 3 and got very useful information out of her, even though she got modkilled later (partly my fault).

Regarding Makkine, I didn't really follow MM3 at the time, but upon reading it now, it seems she posted nothing but excuses, and didn't even resist getting lynched as the doctor. This is wholly unacceptable and I support a lynch vote that will hopefully be a wakeup call for her.

I was expecting more than five new pages on this thread, so that's a nice surprise. ;P

As for a lynch I'm pretty open to getting rid of an inactive player as well. If FireNinja ends up voting without posting anything here just so he can avoid being modkilled I would lean towards lynching him first. Same goes for Makkine. I do believe at the moment that Cory is a townie, and he hasn't done anything too stupid yet - besides contradicting himself on what he bought in the IRC/on this thread. If he does do something that's questionable and/or stupid however, I am okay with lynching him. For now I would give him a chance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I agree with Karla about Cory.

Wow, 13 pages, I to read.
xboxwatercooler.gif
First off, I want to say that we need to watch out for the people who are quick to role claim. The mafia this game have a list a safe role claims, and it would be easy for them to push out some vague role and then hope it gains the trust of the town. That's why I'm keeping my eye on Kaiaa for the time being.
The Day 1 lynch should definitely not be Cory at this point. He is trying super hard to contribute the best he can, so you can't lynch him for any inactive/non-contributing reasons at this point. I'm not saying he's clear by any means, but he is not a valid Day One lynch candidate corresponding to your category for Day 1. As for the tiers in the game, Jubs has previously stated that he would not move any roles around to balance mafia teams, so Tom's tier list won't be a big help.
I'll post more once I'm home from school, which is in about 9 hours or so. Thanks!

Speaking of quick roleclaims, don't forget this straight-out-of-the-door post:

Judging from the first two posts, we're already off to a great start. I'm going to work on a post, but for now enjoy my role. I am Townie. Take it at face value or be paranoid of me, I could care less.

I agree on the roleclaiming, but what value does the Cyrus role actually have now that the extra bell has been used to towns advantage. There isn't really much of a need to go roleclaiming a near-vanilla role so early in the game if you were scum. I'd say this is more of a titled-townie role, which is interesting considering Tom claimed as just a vanilla townie. With a closed set up like this, it's not difficult to wonder if there actually are such things as pure townie roles.

I have to go to school now but thank you all for seeing that I am trying to do better and I won't have the same incident as I have in mafia VI.

Much read, little time.

I won't be making a post for about 8 hours or so, but when that moment comes, the heavens will shout for joy.

I do however agree with lynching either Makkine or FireNinja1, for the reasons already stated.

I also agree with lynching Makkine. I'll be reading all the posts as I just woke up and the day post came up while I was asleep :p.

Okay, how am I inactive [i've been online for the past week plus i was grounded]? Why is everyone trying lynching me on Day one? Because I didn't post yesterday [was in bed, sleeping]? Last mafia game? What is it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops. Edited, sorry, /dumb

Last edited:
Makkine it doesn't help that you're editing either.
Anyways, I have school but I'll be checking back during my breaks.

Okay, how am I inactive [i've been online for the past week plus i was grounded]? Why is everyone trying lynching me on Day one? Because I didn't post yesterday [was in bed, sleeping]? Last mafia game? What is it?

Probably because of the impression in your first mafia game. The fact that you didn't bother to contribute much might prove to be a hindrance to the town later in this game. So try to make promises to be better to avoid being the lynch victim for today (and of course, stick by them). That's what I did last game lol. You can be inactive like me, but still find time to make worthwhile contributions!

Probably because of the impression in your first mafia game. The fact that you didn't bother to contribute much might prove to be a hindrance to the town later in this game. So try to make promises to be better to avoid being the lynch victim for today (and of course, stick by them). That's what I did last game lol. You can be inactive like me, but still find time to make worthwhile contributions!

I agree. Maybe not everyone can read every post but it does not take much time at all to vote, use your role, etc.

Back